Haskopar

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know when the new update will arrive? I looked at the developer's Discord and Patreon pages, but I didn't see a date.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

It's been two years. Two years ago I started this journey because I believed I could tell a compelling story as an erotic video game developer. I knew nothing about game development, and no history of coding or 3D modeling, but there were some free resources and tutorials out there and I dove right in. Looking back, I made a million mistakes and I wish I could do a lot things differently, but I've never been one to dwell on the past.
As I'm putting the finishing touches on MSMR and as my group of testers are finding all of my many mistakes, I wanted to take a minute and reflect on how far we've come over the last two years. I've personally grown and I've learned a lot, and I've met a lot of really cool, supportive people along the way. This community can be a tough one, but the good comments always out-weighed the bad and I always try my best to focus on the positives. Some days were easier than others. At the end of the first month month, I had about 6 patrons and made $30. And I had a lot of negativity coming my way on the forums and many told me my story sucked and to quit making this game. I didn't listen. Because that's not who I am. And I'm so glad I stuck with it, because with the help of a few key members of the community, I eventually figured out what I was doing. My game never got the rocket of support that a lot of these games can get after a couple releases. This game's growth has been slow and steady, and at the end of the day, it's still surreal that there are 227 people that are currently contributing to this game's development and over 500 that have given something along the way. I'm thankful to each and every one of you. Without your support, there would be no game.
So here we are: V1.0 is almost ready and will be released in the next week or so. As usual the exact date will be determine "when it's ready". But in the meantime, enjoy this visual representation of where we started and where we now. From the first time Taylor and Nikki meet Molly two years ago to a render from the next update. Looking back, I can't believe what I thought was good enough to release and it's somewhat shocking to me that anyone believed in me, but people did, and for that, I'll be eternally grateful. Hopefully I continue to learn and make progress and look back on my current renders and think the same thing two years from now. Until then, MSMR is really really close to being ready. And I already know many people will tell me my story sucks and I should quit making games. And I won't listen. Because that's not who I am.
Stay tuned for a release date update!
Peace and Love,
Sumodeine
1575964497975.png 1575964505000.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
me too friend, me too. while all these guys are arguing weather Niki will be an end option or not all i'm wondering is if I can bake my little princess a carrot cake with a nail file in it so we can live happily ever after in a perpetual vegetative state of bliss!
and possibly wake up one morning ,, and missing your penis cause ash cut the damn thing off ,,, she's a freakin wack job if there ever was one :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here's the final update. Please be nice to each other (and me)!

Links:

Change-log:
- Our story concludes…
- The morning after. Depending on what route you took in previous updates, that will mean different things
- Taylor has to check out of the dorm with Jessica before they leave for Christmas Break
- Taylor and Nikki go home for Christmas (with Molly if Taylor chose to date her)
- It’s Christmas Day! The events that unfold will all depend on the choices made throughout the rest of the game
- The largest release I’ve ever done at 366 renders, 4 potential sexy scenes, with 3 traditional style (stop motion) animations, and 1 video style animation

UncleVT - Can you please update the OP?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes