Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it goes back to what i said before sumo does not really make it obvious that she is not in option given the options and dialogue he puts in the game, and not everyone digs through here to find stuff.
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!
Not to nit pick but even the description says she gonna be helping him with the ladies and that she gets around the guys.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So you put a Gilf in, have her referred to lovingly as Nan by the MC. Final screen says you divided by 0 to get the ending, boom now we know who the true love interest was all along.For those who don't understand. When you divide by 0 you don't get 0, what you get is NaN (Not a Number), this is why computer systems break when they do it.

Reactions: voyeurkind

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So just started the game and from the beginning options I thought Nikki was going to be an love option, but after seeing her suck some dick at the party I got a hunch that wasn't going to be the case. Actually at first I thought this was going the NTR route (if you count anyone who the mc has feeling for getting stolen as ntr) But after looking at the tags and reading a few pages I guess that's not the case.

I be honest thought, not having Nikki as a love route is disappointing to hear, but ultimately it's not up to me and whining sure ain't going to do shit.

Seeing her blow and sleep with that one dude from the party kinda irks me though, wish I didn't have to see that. I guess the blowjob part was avoidable.

Personally I would have liked it more if she was a lesbian cause I could have helped her find a partner and she would help me, and we could talk about what kind of girls we like, and have this whole bromance sort of thing going on. But with your sister that is.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think you talk about dicks and being straight WAY too much, my friend.
Maybe you need to head over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/straight-v0-16-2-aaryn.5630/

Just remember we are here to support you! ;)
You know, I think thats one of the only non-furry gay games on here. Kind of interesting, since everyone knows if you shave/trim your man-fur it makes your dick look bigger. The bush obstructs the view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys I am just wondering... Who here thinks theres gonna be some serious doozies of surprises in this last update?

Personally, not too sure what to expect but I do think its likely to have a plethora of twists :)
Looking forward to the next release.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes