jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can end with Molly, its not a bad end. The end of the Molly ending I had was Nikki, Molly and Taylor having a sleepover in Nikki's room (nothing sexual).

There aren't any endings with Nikki, so if you didn't pay any attention at all through this entire game or didn't read Nikki's dialog this update and thought she had an ending, then I guess all of the endings are bad.

Mikey Mike

please tell me that isn't a serious question.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hmm so I see mixed feelings about endings? hahaha
Too bad I have to play the hole fucking thing over again..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I kept on laughing because I felt I've read the entire first part of the update on the forum already. Especially Nikki and Molly discussing the romance movie. I guess out of the four sex scenes included I have seen three and I have a feeling that being on the Molly path prevented the fourth.

My end was being married to Molly, Nikki marrying Marc and Mrs. Sollain being knocked up. No scenes for Taylor and Nikki in this final update, however, in the Where are they now sequence it is said that the three of them even go on vacation together so I'll just head-canon some hookups between them when they are with each other. Note that it is never explicitly said that this won't happen. :)

So in the end only one question remains unanswered: Who TF sent the tit pic?

Thank you, Sumodeine, for all the laughs and the really nice story. Looking forward to Vegan is the new Orange: Ashley's Killing Spree. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sumodeine

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i got the nikki cat lady ending and sullivan baby...i regret nothing. also got molly good ending but didnt enjoy it since there was no way that i saw where you can end up with another girl. was hoping for skylar...but yeah nikki will always end up alone if thats the only alternative i got to no nikki ending.:sneaky: might be an ass move buuuuut after my first ending and then going to molly ending i honestly skipped all the text till i hit prologue :oops:

Reactions: MLBnoob

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but yeah nikki will always end up alone if thats the only alternative i got to no nikki ending
Nikki ended up happily married in mine. Went on to have a great life.

They all got happy endings mine .... except Ash cos of the whole jail thing.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes