Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So are the only option for Tales either with Molly or single? Is there a way to be more Corey/Chelsea focused path/ending?

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Originally when I played the game I did want Taylor and Nikki to end up together. By this point though I honestly stopped caring. We've had our novel experience with an incest game that doesn't have an incest ending. Now it's over, let's never do that again.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I found it pretty weak ending with Molly running out because of a pic on his phone. She was ok with the sister being around when he took her virginity but oh boy a pic on a phone. Could have been anyone doing a broadcast for xmas. Anyway at least it was an attempt at an ending. Do reputations get that easily damaged in college life? I hardly think so. Living with your sister in the same room would be considered by many to be more detrimental.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sumo
Congratulations on a finished and well received game. Has been a long and good ride. Can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat next time.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
all in all not as depressing as AL but i got depressed all the same. anyone else got an ending where you end up with some1 besides molly? sullivan dont count. i kinda got more satisfaction where i got the bad ending regarding her. i have a "well this was the relationship i was pretty much forced into ending so yeah ima cheat"(i know im an ass but im just sad i got no skylar ending lol) the only other alternative i got is where volleyball girls didnt get gold.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I found it pretty weak ending with Molly running out because of a pic on his phone. She was ok with the sister being around when he took her virginity but oh boy a pic on a phone. Could have been anyone doing a broadcast for xmas. Anyway at least it was an attempt at an ending. Do reputations get that easily damaged in college life? I hardly think so. Living with your sister in the same room would be considered by many to be more detrimental.
+1
I was thinking the same . And about the ending where mc ends up being alone , miserable and cant even get a date anymore ... well just what a great way to finish the game , just fabulous :unsure: :rolleyes: :poop: (this is like GOT ending all over again)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
+1
I was thinking the same . And about the ending where mc ends up being alone , miserable and cant even get a date anymore ... well just what a great way to finish the game , just fabulous :unsure: :rolleyes: :poop: (this is like GOT ending all over again)
It's a bad end, they are usually bad ... the clue is in the name.

It's not the only end so you are being a tad over dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: Sumodeine

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
him staying alone cuz he cheated reaaally seems weird but im pretty sure meant to be as a punishment for players. in reality college kids especially could give a rats ass if you cheated. the goal is as long as you dont cheat again. knew a guy who lost his girl cuz he cheated. less then a month later already hooking up with someone else and she already knew about it. but again its that kind of ending.

...Never watched GOT so i dont know the ending:cautious:

Xclonic

Aug 9, 2018
Is this game actually complete? No matter which path you pick, you'll still get either Molly or nobody. I tried to stick to only Jessica in one playthrough and she still ended up with the black guy. Wtf lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this game actually complete? No matter which path you pick, you'll still get either Molly or nobody. I tried to stick to only Jessica in one playthrough and she still ended up with the black guy. Wtf lol
Jess only has an ending with D while Tales gets Molly.

Not sure if Tales has any other endings with anyone else but the only one i've found is he ends up staying with Molly.

Cory was my original goal but it never bothered me when he shut those branches down, I ended up playing more for the comedy and Ashley's goings on than anything else.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im not really into MMF so i avoided that scene. i like D just fine but yeah i woulda liked an ending with Jessica.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
TO be honest was a while back. I remember i have two paths. Molly and the sisters path where they had sex and Molly walks in i think?
I know Ashley went to jail...

Did you play after the credits hun, he's left us on a cliffhanger.

Now if he doesn't make an Ashley protag sequel I riot.

Reactions: spitfire335
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes