Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Season 3... whole lotta fucking goin to happen.... and fighting

Anywhoo.. Im glad Summa finished this game, we all hoped for brother sista lovin ending but it's his vision so... Molly will do just fine.

I know, I've been gripped by that game, even though sex scenes are few in the last chapter the game is still awesome.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
is there a Nikki and jolly ending together or not as I can’t seem to get it I’ve got one where he gets nobody and one where he marries molly

Xclonic

Aug 9, 2018
is there a Nikki and jolly ending together or not as I can’t seem to get it I’ve got one where he gets nobody and one where he marries molly
I think those are the only 2 endings you can get. I wondered if there was more endings as well

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i was thinking she got to u...ur one step away from starting a cult lol
Please don't lump me in with that lot from WVM.

Not that I can complain, I think Ashley's a fantastic character. I think she'd be better as a protag though in a little spin off.

nicky's best friend was who i was hoping for...my memory sucks so i dont remember her name though i think it's Mei.
Mei is right, she has a love life of her own. A Yakuza assassin.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Not that I can complain, I think Ashley's a fantastic character. I think she'd be better as a protag though in a little spin off.

Mei is right, she has a love life of her own. A Yakuza assassin.
yeah i thought that was gonna happen so im not surprised. as for the spin-off i think itd be funny.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game had to finish Dev didn't know what he wanted 1st he forces you to watch Nikki get fuqd then he forces you to get in a relationship with her wtf this is a 1st normally Devs force you with one or the other but this guy forced everything in this game.
What are you even talking about? Everybody who read just two of this thread's 219 pages knew how the game would end. The Dev said so from the very beginning that the two main characters won't end up together. Didn't believe him? Well, not Sumodeine's fault.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
God what a good game luckily i saved the game before the bad ending choice so i got both. and o the teaser or cliffhanger on the end gives me both goosbumps and happy thought about another great game.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game had to finish Dev didn't know what he wanted 1st he forces you to watch Nikki get fuqd then he forces you to get in a relationship with her wtf this is a 1st normally Devs force you with one or the other but this guy forced everything in this game.
Dumb comment award goes to .... this guy who's constantly posting dumb comments.

Well done laflare, at least you are consistent.

Sumo has said for years what was going to happen in the game.

Nikki helps Tales get laid, they aren't in a relationship, the whole point to most of the arguments here were people annoyed because Nikki wasn't a love interest.

Dev knew exactly what he wanted, you just got it wrong ... like you have done in every other thread you pop up in.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Thats one way of lookin at it...

I think those are the only 2 endings you can get. I wondered if there was more endings as well
yes there are more endings:
1. Molly Ending
2. No Molly ending
3. Nikki Alone bad ending
If theres more I am unaware of them.

Dev truly loves to demoralize his characters then tries to justify their actions later or force you to accept the actions or the story won't continue.
There are really Only 3 choices and Nikki is Not one of them.

Well Nikki and all her mixed messages didn't help.
Agreed, its a sad send off to say the least.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I liked the game, however, the end was very rushed, forced, as if they had wanted to leave the game as soon as possible, since the end is almost forced to be with Molly or without anyone. That being the case, it would have been better an FFM scene with Molly and Nikky and not that MMF scene with Jessica and D (character that is in almost every game and annoying). I had this game in my top 10 but ... sob, sob! :cry:

Clue.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes