ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I'm glad that i read some spoilers in here, now i dont need to play a shitty end...i will just delete the game's folder and be happy. Thanks!:cool::p
Pretty much, sadly. Sumo can write good comedy, but that's about it. I'm not even talking about the lack of a Nikki ending, as has been mentioned before, everyone who has read any part of the thread knew that wasn't happening. If it's true that the only person you can end up in anything resembling a happy relationship with is Molly, then that is just bad writing, plain and simple. Pretty much invalidates every single choice you make throughout the whole game. Idk if Sumo was looking at it like "I want to tell exactly this one story that has one good outcome, and fuck what any of the players/people who have supported me want" or if he just got tired of the game and wanted to put as little work into the end as possible, who knows. At least its over.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Well Nikki and all her mixed messages didn't help.
Also the title of the game catches the eyes of incest fans, which are a lot hence why incest games are popular and money rakers. In a way it can be baiting, but all the corrections of no incest should be expected in the past and in the future for those who are new in the forums or Adult VNs.

I just hope that the next game's title won't be baiting fans of certain fetish.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well Nikki and all her mixed messages didn't help.
What mixed messages ?

It was clear from the starts that Nikki will do everything she can to put her brother in her bed. Not because she madly want to have sex with him, but because she want to teach him how to get the chicks and how to please them. That's what she did, nothing more, nothing less. She just included Molly in the process, because she was an even more desperate case than the MC.
It happen that she liked it, partly because she had no action on her side, and so she wanted more, as long as it was possible, but that's all. Like I said one and half year ago, she's the corruption factor, not the main target. And I can add that Molly always been the said "main target", the other girls were mostly here as proof of the said "corruption".

magus448

May 22, 2018
What mixed messages ?

It was clear from the starts that Nikki will do everything she can to put her brother in her bed. Not because she madly want to have sex with him, but because she want to teach him how to get the chicks and how to please them. That's what she did, nothing more, nothing less. She just included Molly in the process, because she was an even more desperate case than the MC.
It happen that she liked it, partly because she had no action on her side, and so she wanted more, as long as it was possible, but that's all. Like I said one and half year ago, she's the corruption factor, not the main target. And I can add that Molly always been the said "main target", the other girls were mostly here as proof of the said "corruption".
Her saying they should stop but has fun with Taylor and Molly as well as all the flirting (wanting to kiss him after taking Molly's virginity). Also all the alluding to possibly that she does have romantic feelings for him but doesn't want to go through with it.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Also the title of the game catches the eyes of incest fans, which are a lot hence why incest games are popular and money rakers. In a way it can be baiting, but all the corrections of no incest should be expected in the past and in the future for those who are new in the forums or Adult VNs.

I just hope that the next game's title won't be baiting fans of certain fetish.
But there was incest in this game. Tyler even creampied her for fuck's sake. How is that "baiting" in any way? Is it only incest when the characters get a happy ever after?

arms99

May 11, 2018
What can i say sad to see this end seems like dev just wanted to end this game not a fan of ending another great game with a shit ending :cry:
I have to agree and disagree. The ending itself was nice (as long as you like Molly). It just needs several other endings for the MC besides Molly or not.

If the game was called "Chasing Molly" or if Sumodeine had said from the start that Molly was the only romantic interest, then it would have been fine. But as it stands right now it feels like half the endings are missing from the game.

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
I played this out quite a few times. Didn't find any possible scenario where MC ends up more then just friends with Nikki even though scenes at the end imply it's possible.
If anyone was able to find an ending with Nikki please PM me.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Her saying they should stop but has fun with Taylor and Molly as well as all the flirting (wanting to kiss him after taking Molly's virginity). Also all the alluding to possibly that she does have romantic feelings for him but doesn't want to go through with it.
And how is this mixed messages ? Except for the kiss, that can be due to the heat of the moment, be a thanks you for the good sex she had, be the seal at the end of the teaching course, and many other things that aren't "I love you, marry me Brother", all what you said goes in the same direction : Nikki do not want to be her brother's lover.

[...] or if Sumodeine had said from the start that Molly was the only romantic interest, then it would have been fine.
Well, as far as I remember, Sumodeine never explicitly said that Molly will be the only romantic interest. But what he did, again and again and again before being probably weary by this, was that Nikki will never be a romantic interest.
Therefore, it's fine, we were warned from the start.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
wait if i am reading all this right, the ending is literally just Molly or bust? well that kinda pisses and shits over every single choice made up to the end.

not even gonna bother downloading and finishing it with that, i am just going to go with my own mental ending of "impregnated sis with that all night romp, and whoever else, and died from being shot. The End"

arms99

May 11, 2018
Well, as far as I remember, Sumodeine never explicitly said that Molly will be the only romantic interest. But what he did, again and again and again before being probably weary by this, was that Nikki will never be a romantic interest.
Therefore, it's fine, we were warned from the start.
I'm not arguing with the fact that Nikki wasn't a romantic interest. However all indications in the game were that Cory and Skylar are romantic interests. The problem is that he should have said from the start that Molly was the only option instead of simply that Nikki is not an option. As it stands right now the impression that I get is that he couldn't be bothered finishing all the endings and simply released it with just the Molly ending.

Last edited:

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
My shout out to the creator. If you couldn't think of how properly end three way harem (MFF) rout, there are two good examples that i know of - "Dreaming of Dana" and "Lancaster Boarding House", where MC marry one girl and the other one is poor girl that were left by her (maybe cheated) boyfriend. It works even if one girl is a sister< good cover up.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes