eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I was never a huge fan of this game, but I've been following it from an early stage and I can say that I saw it getting a lot better with time. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that it was bad or something like that, it just was in a somewhat grey area for me, where it was good, but not good enough to consider supporting the dev. I don't think the ending was as bad as some people think, but I'd like to have the option to end up with Nikki too. I don't remember the game ever having a harem tag so I didn't expect an ending with both Nikki and Molly, but I thought that there would be an ending with just Nikki if you didn't go for Molly. Anyway, like I said, I saw a lot of improvement in sumodeine's work, so I'll keep an eye for his next project.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I love people who give you the facepalm like option. Cause it's still a like :)

I am not a writer (if I was I would have made my own game a long time ago) nor am I saying that I can do a better job. The reason we are only left with Molly is because that is the only option that was left open for us. What is the point of having a game with so many choices when we are only given one real outcome? As a writer it is your job to reach a satisfying conclusion (or conclusions). I don't think this game fulfilled that objective. All of the routes in this game beside Molly just abruptly end. The ending of this game was clearly rushed and it feels like Molly was forced upon us rather than being an actual choice. That is failure on the part of the writer plain and simple.
I am a writer and can tell you making a game is way more complicated then i thought. Renders take entire days or even weeks depending on what you want. I have no idea how coding works and animations is like me trying to explain what quantum physics are.
I would peel off a banana in front of an audience and simply say nothing till the end and then yell "SCIENCE" cause to me someone explaining quantum physics is literally sorcery. xD

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
ok so i replayd the whole game four different times, and every time i get a basically shit ending.
question: is there even a nikki only ending. also how dafaq do i do molly ending, cos did everything, didnt cheat on her ect, and at the end its the same shit, she storms out.
and can we get some good walktrhough if anyone has one?

otherwise its just a shit update, which felt like rushed but anw.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if..like me..you never had any interest in Molly..this game is NOT for you as there is no ending for you ...methinks..early on..it should have been said that there is only one possible dame to end up with...i never expected Nikki..i'm not in that camp hoping for a Nikki ending..but Cory's content was too misleading into thinking she was LI..as was Skylar's for a time..thats the biggest letdown..too much in the earlier game was meaningless in the end...leaving it empty...i think if a Cory and Skylar ending had of been there also..there would not be so much "collective-meh" right now

magus448

May 22, 2018
The dorm supervisor clearly stated that she just want sex and nothing more. Therefore, she was never an opened option.
Ok, yet she gets D as a bf then marries him. She could have also changed her mind later on to be more than fwb with Taylor. I'm pretty sure her and D probably started out that way.
As for Cory she probably already knew he wasn't that much into sports yet kept seeing him anyway.

Last edited:

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
As for Cory she probably already knew he wasn't that much into sports yet kept seeing him anyway.
This seems likely towards the end of Cory's route she admits to intentionally flashing you in the library pretty much admitting that she liked the MC as soon as she saw him. Chelsea obviously likes the MC as well considering that she fucks him solo after the threesome between her, Cory and the MC. It's not like Molly is the only logical choice for the MC to end up with.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What is the point of having a game with so many choices when we are only given one real outcome?
Because it depict the college years of the MC ? He foul around, while befriending the girl he is really interested in, since the first day he saw her. Then, when it start to be serious, he stick with her ; with the exception of his sister who's teaching him how to be a good lover.

I don't know, I can be wrong, but it's how I read it.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
i avoided every cheating opportunity that i could....except with sis..... ended up home for xmas...... and molly still says she got girls pics on my phone....like wtf.... so its impossible to have molly ... honestly glad i didnt support this one....because that would have just pissed me off to spend money for this

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
First, a quick congratulations to Sumodeine for completing a game. So many games start out strong with wild promises, a shiny new Patreon account, and some decent content. Over time, the updates get less frequent, quality goes down, and then the Dev disappears leaving an abandoned game. It's always refreshing when a game is developed all the way to the end. Hats off...

That said, I do need to add my voice to the 'unhappy with ending' crowd. One of the reasons I love these games is that choices are supposed to matter. The characters I choose to spend time with, help or hinder, screw over or save, should lead to an ending that is based upon those choices. I don't get that from this game at all. Basically, unless you are at all interested in Molly, all the other decisions in the game are meaningless. I'm definitely in the camp of wanting Nikki as a LI. And no, I didn't read the comments 150 posts ago mentioning that she wouldn't be. But, had there been ending with the other girls in the game I wouldn't have cared nearly as much. In the end it feels as if they were just window dressing and their interactions meaningless to the story overall. To spend all this time to get to know these interesting characters and work through their arcs only to have no impact in the end feels a bit hollow.

In the end, I never really cared for the Molly character and didn't pursue that relationship. So, by doing so, all I'm left with is a bunch of meh, bad endings, making all the time spent going through the game feel frustrating. Had there been different endings with the other girls, I'd gladly do multiple playthroughs to enjoy each story. At this point I have no desire to ever play the game again, which is truly a shame as I enjoyed everything up till then.

With all the above said, I still hope Sumodiene continues onto another game, takes some of criticism, suggestions, and learnings from this game and makes one even better next time.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
i avoided every cheating opportunity that i could....except with sis..... ended up home for xmas...... and molly still says she got girls pics on my phone....like wtf.... so its impossible to have molly ... honestly glad i didnt support this one....because that would have just pissed me off to spend money for this
You have to have done something wrong, then... ...I loaded up my old "Molly asks MC to be exclusive" save today and just played through to the end without issues...

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Some reason I mixed up this game and made a comment about Haley's Story. I don't feel like I'm nearly as stuck into a stupid relationship with this one as I am with that one. And still... I don't know, my ending is probably not going to be the best considering I don't have a strong inclination toward many of the characters. I'm trying to remember if this game has an athletic blonde with big tits that I seem to think is named Diane or if that's Haley's Story again. I feel like there was a bar scene with truth or dare or some shit, and if that's this game I'd probably try to go for bartender, but goody two shoes wasn't particularly compelling to me. If I get a shit ending, that's ok because of some of the middle content I originally came (in more than one way) for.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I Haven't played this game in a while(couple of months and a few updates) but now that it's completed i guess i could give it a good playthrough today.

Only thing I'm sad about is never being able to get in Sarah((?)Beach Bartender i believe.) Pants. What a waste that was, so many women "choices" yet she was excluded.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Some reason I mixed up this game and made a comment about Haley's Story. I don't feel like I'm nearly as stuck into a stupid relationship with this one as I am with that one. And still... I don't know, my ending is probably not going to be the best considering I don't have a strong inclination toward many of the characters. I'm trying to remember if this game has an athletic blonde with big tits that I seem to think is named Diane or if that's Haley's Story again. I feel like there was a bar scene with truth or dare or some shit, and if that's this game I'd probably try to go for bartender, but goody two shoes wasn't particularly compelling to me. If I get a shit ending, that's ok because of some of the middle content I originally came (in more than one way) for.
Diane the athletic neighbor is indeed in Haley's story.

The truth or dare bar scene is in this game, but the bartender is not a LI, in fact, as of the completed game, there is only one girl you can end up with, and it is the goody two shoes (along with bad endings).

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
Hadn't played this one in quite a while, saw it was completed and got excited. But after reading the last few post it seems finishing this is just going to be a waste of time.

• Angry
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes