John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Pretty good game and ,no surprise, I'm in love with Nikki as other players. Most of situations in gameplay make sense in the continuity of story. As for a lot of other games I played, I would say that faces expressions of main characters could be better detailed and rendered depending on situations they are, but I know it's a huge nightmare for Dev. to ensure adequacy between dialogs and pictures synchronicity. So don't matter too much on this point and keep this story alive for our pleasure ! :cool:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well it's been 3 months since the last update and Dev. has been quite punctual in the past. Sooo... May I hope beyond hope that another update may soon be around the corner. (I can dream right?)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well it's been 3 months since the last update and Dev. has been quite punctual in the past. Sooo... May I hope beyond hope that another update may soon be around the corner. (I can dream right?)
The next update is taking longer because it's the last one. This was told to all of his patrons months ago. :)

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes