Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Took a moment from dev to try it out. I get where people are coming from about the NTR but... for it to be NTR don't they have to be in a relationship first? Even if they don't and let's just assume the sister part is NTR. It's still not NTR for me because I don't like/want her and the dev is literally throwing pussy, or opportunity to get pussy, to the mc from other females. Who gives a fuck about the "slut" sister anyway? I see you Cory. I mean I don't but... Yeah, fuck the sister. Team Molly. Game isn't bad, has a nice start, would be super cool if the mc turns into the ultimate playboy. The sister can be an onahole though, I don't care about her. Perhaps that's the opposite of what you were going for but... Carmen doesn't love the hoes, unless they're my hoes. :tf: That's my 2 cents.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It really is stuff like this that is making the definition of NTR fucking meaningless. I mean the game is already hinting pretty heavily that she's going to get her heart broken by Chad Thundercock and go from there. I mean that's literally her characters. The whole concept of Sister as wingman while she's realizing she is dtf you seems a lot better than a lot of other stuff, I kinda like that her entire life doesn't revolve around the MC. It's kinda refreshing. It also helps that the dialogue and writing are generally a lot better than the average game here.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I kinda understand why so many people are upset about the so called "NTR" scene.

Even though it is stated that she is "experienced" since the start of the game, in one of the first conversations with the sister, she says that she wants a guy who treats her right, gives her massages, yadda, yadda, yadda. So she kind of gave the impression of being a romantic girl even though she had her share of flings (although it was never stated that she slept around with random men). Then, the next thing we know, she's chocking on a random dude's cock and invinting him to her dorm to fuck even though her brother was there too.

It may be a plothole, or maybe just a slight oversight from the dev, but it is understandable. It doesn't make the scene less hot or less in tone with the game though. IMHO it felt even more natural or "organic" than most scenes in other WEGs.

One advice I have to the dev is: "Write the story as you envisioned it, don't go with the tide and make changes on it to "please" people. It is your story and only you know what to do with it."

I had a blast playing it up until now and can't wait for the next version.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Took a moment from dev to try it out. I get where people are coming from about the NTR but... for it to be NTR don't they have to be in a relationship first? Even if they don't and let's just assume the sister part is NTR. It's still not NTR for me because I don't like/want her and the dev is literally throwing pussy, or opportunity to get pussy, to the mc from other females. Who gives a fuck about the "slut" sister anyway? I see you Cory. I mean I don't but... Yeah, fuck the sister. Team Molly. Game isn't bad, has a nice start, would be super cool if the mc turns into the ultimate playboy. The sister can be an onahole though, I don't care about her. Perhaps that's the opposite of what you were going for but... Carmen doesn't love the hoes, unless they're my hoes. :tf: That's my 2 cents.
in the middle part and end part i kinda lost ya but about the definition of ntr: yep you either have to be in a relationship OR fucking that girl is your main goal in the game. second one is not ntr per se but in the game industry it can be seen as such due to the goal setting.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
unfortunately, people here view NTR as anytime a man fucks a woman (or looks at her with that intent) that the player wants to fuck in the virtual world. this is using the term NTR very VERY loosely and well definitely not a definition of cuckolding which NTR is really about. sigh.....

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Regardless of whether something is one thing or not, at the end of the day I enjoyed how the game actually has multiple paths and choices mattered to an extent.
Looking forward to more content as the game moves forward, and will be interesting to see how the paths will work out(and whether or not the stats do anything).

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have to say, I'm hyped to see more sister content. I mean, it's only the second day at the dorm and she already fucked a random guy in front of her brother knowing he was watching and masturbating and hours later she let him cum on her tits while they both masturbated.

This is going to be a wild ride.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Regardless of whether something is one thing or not, at the end of the day I enjoyed how the game actually has multiple paths and choices mattered to an extent.
Looking forward to more content as the game moves forward, and will be interesting to see how the paths will work out(and whether or not the stats do anything).
I'm not saying NTR is bad, it's what some people want to do and that's their kink, I say more power to them!!!!! however... using a flawed definition and ranting about it on a forum is not good form :) I'm not arguing for or against it, just to use it properly.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How about "My Sister is My Roommate that I've kinda sexually attracted to and having weird feelings for, and she's going to help me get out of my shell and learn how to talk to girls, we may or may not have sex along the way, but if we do it's strictly for sex because I don't plan on her being the end mission of my life"?

As well as that flows, I think I'll stick with what I got for now...

Lol, dude I'd buy that title for a dollar. ;)

I think the problem is less in your title than what people have by now associated with the term Sister in an adult VN style game.
Basically anything that has "sister" or "mother" in the title, people expect it to be centered on the incest topic.

I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that fucking his sister was the focus of your story, but tbh, with the shitload of incest daz3d games, it was to be expected.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing you, but I fell into the same trap others did, thinking it was centered on getting the sister.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The level of peoples retardation concerning NTR really boggles my mind. Here is a little scenario to show just how stupid it is.
Imagine there was a cute girl you where really into who you are not in an exclusive relationship with. In the case of a pron game probably a member of your family. One day you walk in on her having sex with a guy. OMG your poor fragile heart you've just been cucked. But wait, the guy she is fucking is actually here boyfriend or husband. Oh but that doesn't matter because you have jacked off to her so many times. She is your property because you decided you might be able to fuck her someday. So you rush at the two of them knocking her boyfriend (or your father) to the ground and you turn to her with tears in your eyes and loudly exclaim "How could you, you slut." End Scene.

Now doesn't that sound the tiniest bit, oh I don't know, psychotic.
I agree with all of your post, apart from that last bit I quoted.
And I don't even disagree on your conclusion that in RL this would be pretty fucking weird and creepy.
However, this is a game and there's absolutely nothing wrong or creepy about wanting all the ladies in a game only to bang with the MC and/or other ladies.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I agree with all of your post, apart from that last bit I quoted.
And I don't even disagree on your conclusion that in RL this would be pretty fucking weird and creepy.
However, this is a game and there's absolutely nothing wrong or creepy about wanting all the ladies in a game only to bang with the MC and/or other ladies.
there is nothing wrong with that, but to expect a game to go the only way you want it when you are not developing it yourself is idiotic as well. and that's what happens. these people see a girl in a game that they like and suddenly they are banging another dude, but there has been nothing to say you'd ever do her and suddenly it's the EVIL NTR.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
there is nothing wrong with that, but to expect a game to go the only way you want it when you are not developing it yourself is idiotic as well. and that's what happens. these people see a girl in a game that they like and suddenly they are banging another dude, but there has been nothing to say you'd ever do her and suddenly it's the EVIL NTR.

Agree.

At this point I wish there was a tag that could be used to indicate that women the MC is interested in are going to be sexually active with other male characters.

I know it's not NTR or cuckoolding, but for lack of a better term, what should one use.
And I have to say, as much as I like definitions to be clear and concise, I don't get why so many people here freak the fuck out over the definition of NTR. Some of you guys will waste page after page arguing about that.

(Though I don't think this game should be tagged as NTR either)

All in all, I liked the first version, but considering I wouldn't want to see the sister being banged on the bed beside the MC, I will probably wait until there's more content, before I try this game again.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Agree.

At this point I wish there was a tag that could be used to indicate that women the MC is interested in are going to be sexually active with other male characters.

I know it's not NTR or cuckoolding, but for lack of a better term, what should one use.
And I have to say, as much as I like definitions to be clear and concise, I don't get why so many people here freak the fuck out over the definition of NTR. Some of you guys will waste page after page arguing about that.

(Though I don't think this game should be tagged as NTR either)

All in all, I liked the first version, but considering I wouldn't want to see the sister being banged on the bed beside the MC, I will probably wait until there's more content, before I try this game again.
perhaps the oh no someone banged my girl that doesn't know she's my girl tag? or the ONSBMGTDKSMG? HEHEHEHE sorry i couldn't help myself there... i don't know but don't use NTR when it isn't NTR, if there is no tag to use, just use your words.... we all learned them when we were little. :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How about "My Sister is My Roommate that I've kinda sexually attracted to and having weird feelings for, and she's going to help me get out of my shell and learn how to talk to girls, we may or may not have sex along the way, but if we do it's strictly for sex because I don't plan on her being the end mission of my life"?

As well as that flows, I think I'll stick with what I got for now...
On the other hand: "My Sister's My Wingman" could work really well. Same general flow as the first title, and a little mor descriptive to what people are getting into. Oddly enough, with the current title, I thought that there would be a sister AND a roommate.

But who cares about the title, you're doing an awesome job, the writing is well above most other games of this type, and the girls are hot as hell. I just really hope there are some threesomes coming with sis involved. And a sis/molly sequence would be amazing.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Lots of content for .2, dev is definitely not milking it. Wish I could say the same for other games.
Will definitely keep eye on it.
Darn, so new many games worth supporting and I just added couple of new pledges.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes