jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I like the game so far, and I think it has potential. It's nice to find an original game that isn't just dude lives with his mom and sisters, and has to find a way to fuck them (not that I hate those games, but different is nice too). I like the direction of the game, I dig the contrast of different characters (Molly is my favorite so far followed closely by the sister). I just pledged and look forward to following the game, I really hope the dev sticks with it and follows through.

Reactions: Sumodeine
Aug 24, 2017
I would actually say that any person of average logic would deduce that they live together. If the title was "My Sister, My Cum Dumpster" you would have a point.
If the title was My Roommate, yes, you can deduce that they live together. BUT the title also has My Sister in it... and from that you clearly deduce that there is an interest, an objective. Like the title "Alice in Wonderland"... you can clearly deduce that it's about someone named Alice and that person is in Wonderland. Here we have "My Sister"... so we can deduce that she is important, an objective/interest for the MC/player... otherwise why mention her in the title ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Let's all gather to endlessly discuss the definition of the term NTR AND whether the title of the game is misleading or not.

That is all that is important. Not insignificant details, like is the game good, what is happening in it?

Nope, nothing like that.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
only way this game will be considered as having ntr is if molly gets fucked into a dirty drooling mess(hopfully that wont happen at least not unavoidably:evilsmile:)

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
What does this latest update add?
The size of the game has about doubled from the previous version.

Taylor and Nikki's relationship progresses to a new level.

A new scoring system - You're decisions will impact whether Taylor is a Gentleman or a Deviant. This will ultimately change future interaction choices with other characters.

New character introduced - Cory is a hot student athlete that Taylor is tutoring.

Three dates to choose from - Should Taylor ask out Molly (the innocent girl from Iowa), Jessica (the RA), or Cory (the student athlete)? The choice is yours!

Also added an Android version, because I know some folks were looking for that.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Cory strikes me as the next door neighbor who is a virgin eater. Where as Jessica is the dominatrix, and Molly is of course our virgin heroine. Sadly I doubt we will ever achieve a role where Molly becomes corruptible, more likely it'll stay mostly vanilla and threesome. I do like the idea of brother/sister/Molly end game relationship though, it seems the most endearing.

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
@Sumodeine Y'know, as an Iowan, I gotta take issue with the characterization of Molly. We do know what video games are, and we do have hobbies other than reading the Bible. In fact, some of us enjoy playing positively filthy video games! :eek:penedeyewink:

Seriously, though, I'm really digging the game so far. Only request, please don't make the masturbating-with-sister thing a one-off. I'm not asking for full-on incest sister-fucking if that's not where you're planning to take the game, that scene was frankly surprisingly hot exactly as written. But the two of them having a wank together as they recount their latest respective sexcapades could be a beautiful moment of sibling ... er ... "bonding".

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm sure it would be a great wanking session while you hear this dialog: "Yeah, it was great to fuck Eric, I almost came right away when he shoved his big cock in my tight pussy, his dick was great, way bigger than yours btw."

On second thought, I think only watching her is enough

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Sumodeine Y'know, as an Iowan, I gotta take issue with the characterization of Molly. We do know what video games are, and we do have hobbies other than reading the Bible. In fact, some of us enjoy playing positively filthy video games! :eek:penedeyewink:

Seriously, though, I'm really digging the game so far. Only request, please don't make the masturbating-with-sister thing a one-off. I'm not asking for full-on incest sister-fucking if that's not where you're planning to take the game, that scene was frankly surprisingly hot exactly as written. But the two of them having a wank together as they recount their latest respective sexcapades could be a beautiful moment of sibling ... er ... "bonding".
I didn't know that their was a filthy version of minesweeper... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have come to accept that the sister character is just a dumb clingy slut, and I guess I'm okay with it.
Now though my main gripe with the game is most of the choices feel like they are inconsequential.

I'm not saying it should be like some HTML dating games where you have to do absolutely everything in just a certain way when missing any 1 step in a long series ends in failure... That actually kinda sucks. Hate those games... Just frustrating when you play through it like 9 times to get it right then you fuck it up on the last part and gotta do it over again...

Anyways this game is kinda the opposite of that or at least it feels that way. It feels like none of the choices barring that last set of choices when you pick which of 3 girls to go after make any difference at all.

I'm not saying every choice has to be some great branch off with a long story line behind it. No not at all. There needs to be variables though. I'll tell you what I mean.

First time through I'm a total pig so to say. Being as perverted as possible.

Second time through I try to be a total gentleman. So don't peep on the shower, ignore her at night so you don't see up her towel, tell the truth, suggest seeing the guy is a bad idea... avoid that scene, sis comes home don't even look... Don't jerk off on her in the morning... Doing it all gentleman like... then comes the scene when you walk in on the sister masturbating on the computer... It's like you can't even avoid jerking off in front of her. Then on the more perverted route you can't be like "Hey wanna suck this dick real quick?"

So it's like the games length is extending, but not enough width is being added. Maybe that will be implemented in the future it's still early, but it just seems way too linear for the amount of choices there are.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Anyways this game is kinda the opposite of that or at least it feels that way. It feels like none of the choices barring that last set of choices when you pick which of 3 girls to go after make any difference at all.
I gotta disagree with you there. The first night, if you avoid the sister, and jerk off before bed, the sex scene with the MILF is a lot longer and you pick where you blow your load (which is a nice touch).

If you don't go out for coffee with the girls on the first day of college, you spend the day with the RA instead and get to see naughty pics of her on her phone.

It seems like every choice impacts the deviant or gentleman score - which does nothing yet, but the dev told us it will matter eventually.

I have noticed that the dialogue changes based on those choices as well. Those aren't major things that change the overall story, but they are choices to make and change the player experience.

I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. The models are really good and I'm enjoying the choices. Team Molly all the way!

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes