May 20, 2017
Have you tried starting a new game? That's worked for everyone (that I've heard from, at least). I had to edit some code in the beginning of the game to make the new version work the way I wanted it to. Unfortunately, that really fucked up some people's saves because the new version is calling for variables that your old saves don't have. I'm really sorry about that, but it had to be done. I hope I "future-proofed" the game code enough where that won't happen again, but I really can't promise it because I'm still learning the art of game development.
Okay, no problem. For a person who is learning, you are doing a great job. Looking forward to more long scenes between the MC's and his sister.

Reactions: Sumodeine

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Great game so far, Sumodeine!

You might have more plans story-wise than we can see currently, but I felt a little confused that the MC is essentially forced into a relationship with Ashley, whereupon Molly (probably) sees him in bed with her in underwear. Given her incredibly sheltered and strict upbringing, her character should at the very least remark upon it. What she says would be dependent on the player's choices (like if they had a date, she'll be outraged and disappointed, etc.). I hope in the future the player will have the option to screw up the interaction to the point where the date doesn't happen, and the MC can go with Nikki and Molly.

Honestly, I think I'd be happy with the MC having a couple different routes where he gets to screw different girls depending on the deviant / gentleman score, with some that reject him because he's not deviant or gentlemanly enough. Like, the conversations with Jessica would have a special option that leads to sex if your score is above a threshold value, and during your date with Molly a special conversation option would appear if your gentleman score was high enough that would lead to her talking about what it would take to get into her panties.

Again, given her upbringing, I would think that Molly would be really difficult to romance, having really strict all-or-nothing rules that she's looking for in a partner. I know there's an element of self-discovering going on with her, but there's a great opportunity for both the MC and his sister to corrupt her from a perfect church girl into a more normally socially adjusted girl. I know the usually harem thing is to get ALL the girls, but you could stand out a bit by forcing the player to first entirely corrupt Molly before she would be open to multiple partners for the MC, otherwise she would freak out and close down all contact (and maybe even work to sabotage his other relationships) if her heart was broken badly enough. A lot of great potential here!

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
I really like the peeping game over text. Hope you add more of those depending on situation. Stuff like that adds some cool flavor to a game :cool:.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@dce8383
Molly doesn't notice Taylor in his underwear (or the girl in his bed for that matter) because it's dark in the room and she's drunk. Nikki took her out and got her wasted for the first time. In the next update (tomorrow in the game timeline), there is be a whole explanation of their night together and what led them to be in Taylor and Nikki's room. Remember, we're playing from Taylor's perspective, so he doesn't know what happened or why it happened right now. Kinda like you, and everyone else that's playing right now.

We were forced to go out with Ashley for a couple reasons. 1) It shows that Nikki is more the Alpha in their relationship. She tells Taylor to go out with Ashley and he does. Also it demonstrates that Nikki wants to help her brother get lucky. She's kinda playing her own little corruption game with Taylor. 2) It will set up an event that I'm planning for the future.

You did pretty much nail what I have planned for the Gentleman/Deviant Score. Not surprisingly, the Gentleman score will have to be a certain level to progress with Molly (and unlock other events), and other options will only be available if the Deviant score is high enough.

I'm really happy you're liking the game so far!

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
is there already a way to play without the sis being a whore?
Nope. Sorry - In this game, you can only control the actions of Taylor. Much like how in real life, you can't control the actions and personalities of your siblings. Nikki is her own person and will act the way that she wants to act - which is slutty.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, this is a big thing and I don't know if I will ever be able to get over it.

Might even ruin my experience with the game. It bothered me in 0.20 and it bothers me even more now.

It's not 'sexciled' it's:

sexiled

that is all.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Nope. Sorry - In this game, you can only control the actions of Taylor. Much like how in real life, you can't control the actions and personalities of your siblings. Nikki is her own person and will act the way that she wants to act - which is slutty.
i know, that is why people play this games and avoid reality

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
is there already a way to play without the sis being a whore?
Seriously, grow up. She's not a whore, bitch, cunt or whatever else you'd want to call her for having sex. Guys like you are disgusting hypocrites. Fuck.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Seriously, grow up. She's not a whore, bitch, cunt or whatever else you'd want to call her for having sex. Guys like you are disgusting hypocrites. Fuck.
These women aren't real, you don't need to suck up to them in the hopes that they'll leave the tough guy for you. Anyways, calling a person a whore is a lot different from a bitch or a cunt. Those are insults, whore is someone who sleeps around. may want to pick up a dictionary some day.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
These women aren't real, you don't need to suck up to them in the hopes that they'll leave the tough guy for you. Anyways, calling a person a whore is a lot different from a bitch or a cunt. Those are insults, whore is someone who sleeps around. may want to pick up a dictionary some day.
whore
hôr/
noun
derogatory
  1. 1.
    a prostitute.
Yep. You are totally running with the dictionary definitions there.

About as far as you could go with her would be to call her a bit of a slut. But she's not some cock crazy bimbo or anything, I knew girls very much like Nikki in college.

Plus never talk shit about your wingman.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i know, that is why people play this games and avoid reality
Yeah, I know it. Mind control isn't something I wanted to do in this game. I'm sorry that you don't like the way that Nikki is written. Nikki being a slut kind of a big part of the game and is what ultimately moves the story forward. If that one scene of Nikki having sex with someone other than the main character is enough for you to not want to play the game, then I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd love for you to be able to look passed that scene, but understand if you can't.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, this is a big thing and I don't know if I will ever be able to get over it.

Might even ruin my experience with the game. It bothered me in 0.20 and it bothers me even more now.

It's not 'sexciled' it's:

sexiled

that is all.
Fuck. I've messed up a few things in this game, but this may be my worst yet.

I'll make it up to you with the next update, Burt Reyolds Mustache <3

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Yes they are fictional and won't be offended. Other people reading that might be annoyed though, because it really only shows that you have a slight problem with a skewed sense of humanity yourself. The sis is no more or less a slut or whatever than the MC when he is controlled by the average player (which means, jump every piece of poontang in sight). Me too likes to play the manslut, fair enough. But getting riled up by a fictional woman doing the same is a nice piece of mental/moral gymnastics mate ;-) And btw, a whore is first and foremost a woman having sex for money. It's a pretty well defined term...just because you brought up the dictionary yourself ;-p

Edit: Just saw Burt Reynolds Mustache beat me to it, the old hairy wizard ;-)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well... if this is headed in the right direction and there won't be any pottential ntr and other stupid genres added, maybe just maybe it will turn out pretty good. Here's to hopping the sister and brother get to find out about theyr felling sooner rather than later and lets hope no crazy women get between them: either some girls gunning for the brother or maybe girls and boys gunning for the sister. Good luck out there @Sumodeine.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes