Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Well... if this is headed in the right direction and there won't be any pottential ntr and other stupid genres added, maybe just maybe it will turn out pretty good. Here's to hopping the sister and brother get to find out about theyr felling sooner rather than later and lets hope no crazy women get between them: either some girls gunning for the brother or maybe girls and boys gunning for the sister. Good luck out there @Sumodeine.
Umh, I think you're going to be a tad bit disappointed if this is what you're hoping for. OP already confirmed that there won't be "feelings" other than horniness between the siblings. So there won't be a relationship beyond "Twins with benefits" as well.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
Well... if this is headed in the right direction and there won't be any pottential ntr and other stupid genres added, maybe just maybe it will turn out pretty good. Here's to hopping the sister and brother get to find out about theyr felling sooner rather than later and lets hope no crazy women get between them: either some girls gunning for the brother or maybe girls and boys gunning for the sister. Good luck out there @Sumodeine.
Sounds like you missed an important info. This game isn't about Sister and Brother falling in love with each other. The sister is rather his wingman, helping him to to learn about women. Possible incest would only be a side effect.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Sweet fucking Jesus. I was just clicking through for a changelog, but you all are a dumpster fire. Let people like the fetishes they like, and let others dislike the fetishes they dislike.

Anyway, is there a changelog? v.20 was pretty good.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!

I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Updated: 26 November 2017
Version: .30
Language: English
Genre:
Ren'py, Visual Novel, Incest, Brother/Sister, Voyeurism, male protagonist, masturbation, vaginal sex, MILF

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:

Windows -
Mac -
Android -
Thanks to @Dole for the links
View attachment 25462 View attachment 25464 View attachment 25465 View attachment 25466
walkthrough?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
When getting ready for Ashley date, you're back to virgin status after having sex with jessica and told Nikki about it. Not a biggy, but maybe it's something to look at and change it for the jessica route? You could bring up Mrs S. right after the date and let Nikki ask how his first time went. And remove it before the Ashley date.

Keep it up. I like this one so far:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sweet fucking Jesus. I was just clicking through for a changelog, but you all are a dumpster fire. Let people like the fetishes they like, and let others dislike the fetishes they dislike.

Anyway, is there a changelog? v.20 was pretty good.
No changelog that I can see as of yet. It adds another day, and a new girl Ashley. It's still really short, but there is some good content.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When getting ready for Ashley date, you're back to virgin status after having sex with jessica and told Nikki about it. Not a biggy, but maybe it's something to look at and change it for the jessica route? You could bring up Mrs S. right after the date and let Nikki ask how his first time went. And remove it before the Ashley date.

Keep it up. I like this one so far:)
Continuity is a sonofabitch. I have Nikki asking Taylor if he's a virgin, no matter the route, but I should change it. She knows Taylor and Jessica boned. To be fair, Nikki didn't believe Taylor when he told her about Mrs. S, and Taylor doesn't come out and tell her that he and Jessica had sex. He just smiles. BUT, you're right. Nikki knows it and still asks. Thanks so much for pointing that out. I'll change the dialogue in the next update a bit to reflect that in the Jessica route.

Reactions: Rroarr

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
So glad the thread's back. I made a post last night, ate dinner, came back, and the thread had vanished - I was utterly convinced for the rest of the night that I'd somehow blown up the thread. :(

Reactions: Sumodeine

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can you suggest me some other good old fashioned but unpopular games?
Sorry bro I don't pay attention to if a game I enjoy is unpopular or not, and if I don't like it I don't bother to find out.
I usually just say my piece and peace out.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It started well. And then it went downhill faster then a bullet.
How can they be horny if he gets 3 girls who wanna jumb his dick and she gets fucked by her boyfriend?
If there are no feelings between those 2 then you need to get rid of all other girls. The boyfriend of the sister without any chance to get any sex from anywhere else.

Otherwise the plot contradicts itsefl.

The Plot is horrible. NTR with the asshole boyfriend is established. I pass.

This game had much potential and tossed it all out the window. But at least if the dev continues on the NTR route those ppl will enjoy it at least.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes