• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finished playing now, the game is shaping out nicely, lots of options depending on the dates of the second update (not counting molly, maybe on the next one).

Looking forward for the next update

Reactions: Sumodeine

dqwdasdqwdf

Dec 9, 2017

Links available on the main page:
This update took longer than I expected to pull together, but I’m really happy with how it turned out. I hope you guys like it.

Here’s what you can expect in this update:

· Taylor’s story progresses

· First day of classes – new character (Professor Katcher) introduced

· A date with Molly, a date with Cory, and a potential encounter with Jessica if Taylor chose her for a date earlier in the game. If Taylor chose Cory for a date earlier, and this Cory date goes well, then he will have a happy ending to his date. If Taylor has not gone on a date with Cory in the past, then he will experience the “first date” with Cory from a couple updates ago.

· 162 image renders with 2 potential sex scenes (with animations).

· Using old saves will probably cause glitches, so I recommend starting a new game. Sorry guys. I know how frustrating that can be. I’m really trying NOT to go back and alter the old code, but in order for the current game to work like I want it to, it had to be done.

I’m getting better with animations, but they still aren’t as good as I would ideally like them to be. I’m hoping as I do more of them, then they will continue to get better. Practice makes perfect.

The branching of the story is starting to get really complicated, as far as the coding for it goes, so please let me know if there are any glitches. I think I tested every possible scenario, but I could have missed something.

Best,

Sumodeine

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I take all the fucking around with npcs is an erotic way to build up for the incest climax (sis teasing brother), but if there's a lot fucking around with characters no one cares about, or that are just secondary, it gets boring.
I like to fuck every girl in a game, unless they're fugly, but I find incest to be the most erotic theme and the main reason to play this and any game. The other stuff is quite insipid for me, and I guess it's the case too for many other incest fans.

U

User_10739

@Burt Reynolds Mustache @Ignazzio Thanks for the kind words. I completely understand what you are saying about the title. I'm gonna think about it for a couple days.
The title makes sense to me, and if you think it is just another incest game it is only because you didn't bother to read the description of the game on Patreon or here in the OP. I personally read all the descriptions, the genre and look at the screens before deciding if I want to play a game, because I am kinda picky.

Like I said before it's not called My Sister, My Cum Slut but people keep banging the name change drum...

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Awesome, another update! This game is definitely on my list of best games, in here.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
what anwers do you have to give to have sex with ashley?
If rember correct ashley is the blondie girl you encounter in the beach all answer are inside the bag you should spy inside thing she have inside the bag after she live you gone see what she like polar bear what she drink is vegeterian and etc.

Dec 14, 2017
"Don't expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in."

And the first picture you see is an ugly older lass with saggy tits. Can't say I would trust this developer much. If lying is the first thing he does.
the "borrowed" asset is a mom from other games of the type

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes