• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
U

User_32285

Cory in the dorm room date will only happen if you took the Cory path earlier in the game. When you have the choice to pick who to take out (from two updates ago), pick Cory and then you'll have this scene. However, if you do that, you miss the Jessica in the shower scene from this update. This is what I mean when I say that the branching storylines are starting to get really complicated.
So why do much branching? Why not let the MC date them all after each other in the same "branch"?

I never was one for many branches or routes, Rather have a good original(ish) story (which this VN has).

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So why do much branching? Why not let the MC date them all after each other in the same "branch"?

I never was one for many branches or routes, Rather have a good original(ish) story (which this VN has).
A couple reasons. (1) I want the player choices to matter and (B) I want the storyline to be somewhat believable. Dating all three girls in one night is unrealistic, so I would have to make that update last three days, of which I will need to create a storyline for. I do think for future updates I'm going to do less branching because it is getting cumbersome for me to code so many branches.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I like the game. Scenario, renders and characters are decent.

However I'm surprised the game isn't flagged as NTR yet. Don't get me wrong. I am not a SJW on a mission against it. But it was a surprise that given the MC and the sis have some sort of sexual/love tension between each other you are directly confronted with such scenes and can't do anything about it. I mean let's say I play the game to date other girls than the sister and have no interest in her whatsoever, I still have no option but to see her blowing this dude at the party and then bring him to their room later on. I think some possibility to go around it would be good or clearly mention it beforehand you will have to watch those scenes.

As already mentioned before in the thread I'm also surprised that the MC doesn't tell his sister about Grant. I mean he cares for and looks after her so that would be plausible, right?

Also I'm asking myself what those Gentleman/Deviant points actually do. Are there any differences in scenes or special thresholds to trigger something? I think I went through all scenes but even when going full deviant mode you can speak normally with Molly and go out with her. Is it just some sort of orientation how good/bad you are in general?

Besides all this it is a quite worthwile game and I enjoyed it. Oh, almost forgot: extra points for making the MC not looking like 12 y/o, not brain damaged and already having a good amount of content in a 0.4. Will definitely keep it on my list.

Edit: Forget to tell and maybe it's already known, but when you go to the beach with Molly and choose the dialogue option 'About time you realize that...' you get a missing pictures screen. Nothing serious though as it continues normally shortly after.

Reactions: cib64 and bobn

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
voyeurism is not NTR, NTR involves 'taking' a person usually against the MC's wishes.
Well, since the MC and probably a lot of the players desire the sister and it is implied that she has the same feelings for him you can call it NTR. Also voyeurism is kinda too general for what happened. Peeping in the shower is also voyeurism and does not include anything that NTR does. And voyeurism also implies you do it on purpose which is not given when the MC sees Nikki giving a BJ or has to witness the sex with Grant. Non of it was his wish so I wouldn't call it voyeurism.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
It's definitely voyeurism because the player has the option to leave even in the visual novel. This isn't his wife/girlfriend. The sister even gets off on him watching.

U

User_32285

I like the game. Scenario, renders and characters are decent.

However I'm surprised the game isn't flagged as NTR yet. Don't get me wrong. I am not a SJW on a mission against it. But it was a surprise that given the MC and the sis have some sort of sexual/love tension between each other you are directly confronted with such scenes and can't do anything about it. I mean let's say I play the game to date other girls than the sister and have no interest in her whatsoever, I still have no option but to see her blowing this dude at the party and then bring him to their room later on. I think some possibility to go around it would be good or clearly mention it beforehand you will have to watch those scenes.

As already mentioned before in the thread I'm also surprised that the MC doesn't tell his sister about Grant. I mean he cares for and looks after her so that would be plausible, right?

Also I'm asking myself what those Gentleman/Deviant points actually do. Are there any differences in scenes or special thresholds to trigger something? I think I went through all scenes but even when going full deviant mode you can speak normally with Molly and go out with her. Is it just some sort of orientation how good/bad you are in general?

Besides all this it is a quite worthwile game and I enjoyed it. Oh, almost forgot: extra points for making the MC not looking like 12 y/o, not brain damaged and already having a good amount of content in a 0.4. Will definitely keep it on my list.

Edit: Forget to tell and maybe it's already known, but when you go to the beach with Molly and choose the dialogue option 'About time you realize that...' you get a missing pictures screen. Nothing serious though as it continues normally shortly after.
If you want to know the difference, try playing thug hero party and or ntrpg1/2, then compare that with this game.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
If you want to know the difference, try playing thug hero party and or ntrpg1/2, then compare that with this game.
Of course I am not talking about some hardcore NTR stuff. But compare it with with a game like The Tyrant. Same situation, MC desires his sisters/Mom. When you turn on (hardcore) NTR you will see them having sex with other males. It's considered NTR although the MC is not in a relationship with them. I don't see a difference to the scenes in this game (and yes I realize the scenario in The Tyrant is much more on the violent/hardcore side).

It's definitely voyeurism because the player has the option to leave even in the visual novel. This isn't his wife/girlfriend. The sister even gets off on him watching.
I partly agree at the 2nd scene. Nontheless he has no chance to play around the BJ scene when you take the party path with Molly & Nikki and he knows what's happening when they enter the room at night and wakes up.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Well, since the MC and probably a lot of the players desire the sister and it is implied that she has the same feelings for him you can call it NTR. Also voyeurism is kinda too general for what happened. Peeping in the shower is also voyeurism and does not include anything that NTR does. And voyeurism also implies you do it on purpose which is not given when the MC sees Nikki giving a BJ or has to witness the sex with Grant. Non of it was his wish so I wouldn't call it voyeurism.
Dev said earlier that the sister isn't the focus of the game. She is more of a wingman with benefits. Since she's more of an accomplice she isn't "yours" so she can't be taken from you. The main point of the game is to work with your sister to seduce the other girls in the game. Basically this game contains incest, but isn't strictly an incest game. So, it doesn't qualify as the dreaded "N word".

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Sleeping with the RA in the shower was definitely the hotter scene, so I'm happy I didn't go on the other date. Plus I'm definitely into the corrupting Molly storyline. I disagree with the sister that we can definitely change her over the course of the semester especially given the Photography class. At the very least we can make her watch dirty stuff even if she won't do any of the acts.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 44529

Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so! I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Updated: 03 January 2018
Version: v0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
<Downloads>
Windows:
Mac:
Android:
Thanks to @Sumodeine for the links

View attachment 25462 View attachment 25464 View attachment 25465 View attachment 25466
another link without MEGA?

tks

popay_saylor

Oct 7, 2017
Archive has a picture, where Ashley stroke hero's dick in a bed in his room - but i can't reach it in the game. Somebody get this image?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes