• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Y2rz2DZhkS3MV2Gh_4T1AShzYjFCh8CYU8fVCpPqALvn4c_KGzXGY6xLwMmuYW9t.png .V5 scene preview

Pretty much daily I'm working on the next update. Here's a little sneak peek - Nikki asks Ashley to lotion her back while she's at work, and it turns into a massage... which Nikki then enjoys a little too much!

Right now, I'm thinking the next update will be ready either at the end of January or the beginning of February. It's too soon to tell right now. I'll update you guys on my progress in a few days.

Best,

Sumodeine

U

User_366808

Easily one of the better incest games out there. I love the aspect of you and your sister trying to one up each other.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I wish this game was more popular. With great renders, a variety of models, and an original story, it absolutely deserves to be. Plus each update delivers solid sexual content.

V.5 Update - Expect to release in 5-6 days
OK - I've been able to get a lot done on the latest update over the past two days and I'm really happy with how it is coming together. In the closest vote we've had yet, we have a new minor character, Skylar. Since the vote was close, the model that she beat out is briefly included in a cameo (of sorts) in this update as well - albeit with a different outfit and hair style, of course. Since I really like the new character model, I may decide to expand her role a little bit in future updates.

As far as what will happen in this update: I don't want to give the plot away, but you can be sure that Taylor is going to have an eventful day!

I still have work to do on it, but should be able to have everything wrapped up and all set to go on Monday (Jan 29), which will put me at 3.5 weeks since the last update. If anything changes between then and now, I'll post again to let you guys know.

Best,

Sumodeine
Update.png

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I wish this game was more popular. With great renders, a variety of models, and an original story, it absolutely deserves to be. Plus each update delivers solid sexual content.
View attachment 61373
Oh god i just look on dev's patreon, what the fuck, why he have only 35 patrons? That's really great game and it's deserves to be much more popular. I will consider support this game since february cause i probably suspend my pledge for one of my actual ones.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
new devs are having a hard time getting support on patreon, there are a lot of good games with small support unfortunately

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
new devs are having a hard time getting support on patreon, there are a lot of good games with small support unfortunately
I know and i don't like it at all.
i wish i could support more Devs :FeelsBadMan:
but sumodeine is on the List for my future Pledges :FuckYea: together with veqvil, nsfw space, ffcreations, reneissance Games,..... :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
Me too :'( Veqvil is next in line, Love and Submission is my most anticipated game now, along with the Tyrant, i see huge potential here. I have never heart about nsfw space and ffcreations, but I will definitely check.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah the bottom has pretty much fallen out on Patreon games since all the bullshit went down at patreon.

Basically you're kind of screwed if you are just now setting up a game these days, really the only ones making huge money are people who have been around for a year or two and have had loyal subscribers.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Oh god i just look on dev's patreon, what the fuck, why he have only 35 patrons? That's really great game and it's deserves to be much more popular.
Couldn't agree more. I've been a patron of this game since December and would feel guilty if I stopped pledging. It's a great story with good renders and good writing. There is also a ton of content for a .4. There are some garbage games out there that make way more than this, and I don't understand why. This is one of the most underrated games out there right now.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah the bottom has pretty much fallen out on Patreon games since all the bullshit went down at patreon.

Basically you're kind of screwed if you are just now setting up a game these days, really the only ones making huge money are people who have been around for a year or two and have had loyal subscribers.
This may be a stupid question: But why is that the cause? Most games out there didn't change their premise - they just can't say the word "incest" or have nudity on their public page, right. How does that keep people from contributing?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This may be a stupid question: But why is that the cause? Most games out there didn't change their premise - they just can't say the word "incest" or have nudity on their public page, right. How does that keep people from contributing?
Definitely a chunk of people just got sick of all the patreon stuff itself and said screw it and stopped pledging to stuff at all.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes