• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Definitely a chunk of people just got sick of all the patreon stuff itself and said screw it and stopped pledging to stuff at all.
That's too bad. It only hurts those that play the games in the end. If they can't make decent money doing it, I'm guess we're going to see less and less devs spending time making games. Sucks for everyone.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I hated how patreon has really messed things up for promising game developers I really wish I could support my fave game developers especially this one maybe when I get a banking account that doesn't block everything I try to use it to pay for online

Reactions: Darkaura

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
This may be a stupid question: But why is that the cause? Most games out there didn't change their premise - they just can't say the word "incest" or have nudity on their public page, right. How does that keep people from contributing?
Isn't just incest, it is also just patreon. So many games spend all their time milking people that more and more folks are leery of it all. that is my case. I went through similar with Kickstarter, and a few of the games I pledged to 3 or 4 years ago are still not done when they had release dates of 2016. It just doesn't pay to give most people money when they don't have a finished product.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
why no one tell me iv downloaded mac version...
about 10 mins lokin for .exe file and dont undrstand what happen :test2::WutFace::test2:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is this another incest game waiting to be BANNED?:frown:
there is no incest on it yet

unless we consider that jerking off in front of a relative is incest now

or seeing them naked

the wildest thing you can do with the sister is cum on her (on 0.4, didn't play 0.5 yet)

Reactions: Sumodeine

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just checked the change-log before downloading and nothing new is listed ... any new content?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks guys! I appreciate any support I can get. This project is a labor of love for me and I'm enjoying the challenge of creating a game. The fact you guys like it really means the world to me!
Keep at it Sumodeine, this really is one of my favorite games in development at the moment, your work really is top notch. Your characters don't feel flat like in some others, their unique personalities really come thru and this is a game I am always looking forward to the next update (which can never come too soon!).

Reactions: Sumodeine

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Another great update from Sumodeine! I love how he throws some shade at Patreon in the dialogue with the flower girl as well.
Already looking forward to the next update.

Random question: I see a lot of people on this forum have banners for games they are fans/supporters of. How do I get one for this game? More people need to play this and support the dev. He's doing great work and his patreon doesn't reflect that. Do you have a fan banner, @Sumodeine? I want to spread the word of your game around!

Reactions: Sumodeine and 03abc

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
interesting to see how nobody came up with a walkthough yet.

considering how things go on f95 I'm really surprised.

edit: the scene at the beach is... just wow

edit2: turns out all the girls in this game are fucked up in their mind. jesus this is like real life

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes