phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Love the random bits of humor in this game, especially Skylar's dialogue. Got a good chuckle out of that basically 4th wall breaking conversation, not something I can say about many of the games on this site haha
Between that glorious Skylar rant and Ashley "Crazy Eyes" McVegan, this was absolutely one the best updates I have played in awhile!

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
As a vegan myself, I'm used to family and friends taking the piss, but now my PC games? Come on!

However, I love the chat with Skylar about incest - breaking that 4th wall like in NLWMD and the faces looking like men :p

The humour is a welcome, if not a necessary part of many of these games. Keep it coming (cumming?) :)

Reactions: Sumodeine

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, are you a batshit crazy vegan like Ashley? Do you push your life style and beliefs on others around you? If not, then what you eat is your own personal matter. People get pissed on the pushy preaching "I'm better than you" types and you can't blame them for that. For non-vegans it seems like most vegans are exactly that crazy pushy narcissist type.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your menu is none of my business. My menu is none of yours. Peace out. :)

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
As a vegan myself, I'm used to family and friends taking the piss, but now my PC games? Come on!

However, I love the chat with Skylar about incest - breaking that 4th wall like in NLWMD and the faces looking like men :p

The humour is a welcome, if not a necessary part of many of these games. Keep it coming (cumming?) :)
Yeah. This dev has nailed the little bits of humor he's thrown in there. I like how it's not too over the top either, where it would appear he's not trying too hard. I'm guessing he's a native english speaker, so that probably helps when compared to other games we see on here. Humor sometimes doesn't translate well between languages.

Reactions: Sumodeine

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Well, are you a batshit crazy vegan like Ashley? Do you push your life style and beliefs on others around you? If not, then what you eat is your own personal matter. People get pissed on the pushy preaching "I'm better than you" types and you can't blame them for that. For non-vegans it seems like most vegans are exactly that crazy pushy narcissist type.

Your menu is none of my business. My menu is none of yours. Peace out. :)
I couldn't give 2 fucks about the poor little animals - as long as they are treated humanely. I'm a vegan cos I was advised it would aid my MS (multiple sclerosis) and I've not had a relapse since I switched from veggie to vegan.

That could be my medication (Gilenya), but I'm not taking chances and stopping either to test :p

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hahahahaha! As I was writing Ashley, I was wondering if I was going a little too over the top on the vegan caricature/stereotype... Ultimately I figured that any vegans playing this game probably wouldn't be too sensitive about it, so I decided to go big!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I couldn't give 2 fucks about the poor little animals - as long as they are treated humanely. I'm a vegan cos I was advised it would aid my MS (multiple sclerosis) and I've not had a relapse since I switched from veggie to vegan.

That could be my medication (Gilenya), but I'm not taking chances and stopping either to test :p
Sorry about your MS. :( Autoimmune diseases stink and yours is the worst.
You have a perfectly good reason to have a vegan menu, but only having a vegan menu doesn't really make you a "real" vegan. Especially when you're doing it only for yourself and not because of the "poor little cute animals." :biggrin:
But you do have better chances to pretend to be a real vegan :winkytongue:

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes