• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This may be a stupid question: But why is that the cause? Most games out there didn't change their premise - they just can't say the word "incest" or have nudity on their public page, right. How does that keep people from contributing?
The proposed Patreon rate hike caused me to end all but on or two of my favorite creators. Now with the BS aimed at DoD, and BB... I don't even want to do that. Perhaps it's better that NSFW Patreon die, so that creators move to an alternative.

Reactions: SludFug6969

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
This may be a stupid question: But why is that the cause? Most games out there didn't change their premise - they just can't say the word "incest" or have nudity on their public page, right. How does that keep people from contributing?
well you see patreon seems to be conducting uneven checks of content of those who use the site some big name game developers get hit hard where those who run patreon go over their content with a fine toothed comb while others get ignored even some models who release their pics on patreon are being hit by this issue because their pics were ruled to be too lewd for them another problem seems to be patreon adding some fees onto patrons

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Another great update. The number of girls means that there's some content in every update. The variety of girls is great and they all look unique with different personalities. I'm enjoying the slow corruption of Molly. Only thing is Nikki is the hottest of all the girls and I am desperate for more content with her, but the story and writing is great so I'm here for it.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just checked the change-log before downloading and nothing new is listed ... any new content?
What's the changelog respect v0.4?
I don't know how the changelog (on page 1) gets updated on this forum, but you can check my Patreon. It's the first post and it's public. It was also included here:

Random question: I see a lot of people on this forum have banners for games they are fans/supporters of. How do I get one for this game? More people need to play this and support the dev. He's doing great work and his patreon doesn't reflect that. Do you have a fan banner, @Sumodeine? I want to spread the word of your game around!
I gotta be honest - add this to the list of things I don't know how to do on this site. I have no idea how the fan banner thing works here... I haven't made one, but I certainly can whip one up if that's what is required. Maybe one of the mods can fill us both in on how that works? @muttdoggy or @Kasey or @Bloo - Can one of you help this guy out with a fan banner? Does he make that himself? Do I? Does someone else from the site? Thanks!

U

User_10739

I don't know how the changelog (on page 1) gets updated on this forum, but you can check my Patreon. It's the first post and it's public. It was also included here:

I gotta be honest - add this to the list of things I don't know how to do on this site. I have no idea how the fan banner thing works here... I haven't made one, but I certainly can whip one up if that's what is required. Maybe one of the mods can fill us both in on how that works? @muttdoggy or @Kasey or @Bloo - Can one of you help this guy out with a fan banner? Does he make that himself? Do I? Does someone else from the site? Thanks!
Yeah, @Krull is our resident gfx person. I suggest sending a nice pm.

Reactions: Bloo and Sumodeine

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I love the writing in this game, I play the game laughing no stop at the dialogs with the girls

The dialog with the flower girl that Taylor thought he would score and turned out she only have him free flowers was priceless. All dialogs involving Ashley are hilarious as well

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Love the random bits of humor in this game, especially Skylar's dialogue. Got a good chuckle out of that basically 4th wall breaking conversation, not something I can say about many of the games on this site haha

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017

Appreciate the heads up Dev, Thanks. Downloading now ... love the game btw.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
edit2: turns out all the girls in this game are fucked up in their mind. jesus this is like real life
x'D The (in)famous crazy/hot graph
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashley is definitely deep-deep in danger zone, sister is somewhere in fun or date zone, but could be a borderline danger zone girl.
Jessica is most likely in fun or date zone and I'm not sure about the others yet.

Oh, I probably haven't said it here, but it's quite obvious that I definitely like the game right from the first version published.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Love the random bits of humor in this game, especially Skylar's dialogue. Got a good chuckle out of that basically 4th wall breaking conversation, not something I can say about many of the games on this site haha
haha yea i was about to comment on that and saw yours first, i laughed my ass off. it was really great.

Reactions: Sumodeine and m3lee

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Any chance the changelog could be updated too? Not being ungrateful but I dont wanna download it if there is no actual content added.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes