jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
It started well. And then it went downhill faster then a bullet.
How can they be horny if he gets 3 girls who wanna jumb his dick and she gets fucked by her boyfriend?
If there are no feelings between those 2 then you need to get rid of all other girls. The boyfriend of the sister without any chance to get any sex from anywhere else.

Otherwise the plot contradicts itsefl.

The Plot is horrible. NTR with the asshole boyfriend is established. I pass.

This game had much potential and tossed it all out the window. But at least if the dev continues on the NTR route those ppl will enjoy it at least.
I dunno how old you are, so maybe you forgot what it's like to be 18 years old, but when I was that age, I was trying to fuck every chick that let me. Fucking a girl doesn't make you less horny, and if you had the opportunity to fuck multiple people you seized that opportunity.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Not again one of those who don't know what they're talking about. :WutFace:
I hope we're not starting again with explaining the basics of the term NTR to some kid who is blind and deaf to definitions and logic.
Do we really need a warning about bringing this shit up again like there is in some other threads? There is no NTR here, it's been already explained and established several times over and over. However, it's clear that this scenario is not something down your alley, so just move along and find yourselt a nice family harem game.

@Yggalf, if you don't agree, no one really cares any more. Just continue with this shit and see what mods will do to your ass. I think Mutt's already pissed enough to show some fangs.

I'm getting really tired about some people crying bloody murder every time when someone sees some other guy having sex in the game.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I dunno how old you are, so maybe you forgot what it's like to be 18 years old, but when I was that age, I was trying to fuck every chick that let me. Fucking a girl doesn't make you less horny, and if you had the opportunity to fuck multiple people you seized that opportunity.
Thats the problem. When you are 18 you WANT to fuck every chick that would let you and the problem is they know it so you have to find either some dumb bitches to fuck around or need to have a good game in order to do so. Cause they know you only wanna fuck. Which means not all would let you.
But once you fucked around some time it gets boring cause dull sex is pointless once you tapped into the Sex with mutual feelings for one another.

Its more intense, better, lasts longer, feels more real etc.

For the plot it still makes no sense. Regardless of you being 18 or 60. You cant just fuck and go and fuck again and go and fuck again and go. You value sex down to being pointless. And having sex makes you less horny otherwise there is something wrong with you. Being that fucking horny all day is rather something for teenagers.

Reactions: Arcane666

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not again one of those who don't know what they're talking about. :WutFace:
I hope we're not starting again with explaining the basics of the term NTR to some kid who is blind and deaf to definitions and logic.
Do we really need a warning about bringing this shit up again like there is in some other threads? There is no NTR here, it's been already explained and established several times over and over.

@Yggalf, if you don't agree, no one really cares any more. Just continue with this shit and see what mods will do to your ass. I think Mutt's already pissed enough to show some fangs.
My opinion on this game is something i will continue to share. Calling other ppl kids as kind of insults shows lack of arguments and how immature someone is.
Logic is a good example of how to start a conversation based on facts and neutral ground not involving personal feelings. By insulting me from the start because you disagree with my opinion about something shows that you lack to use said logic yourself.

I didnt bring up anything i simply stated my opinion about this game wich is my right to do. If you disagree with my opinion thats fair and your right. However to disagree with me about sharing my opinion is crazy as by your explanation i'm either with you or basically wrong. Thats not how opinions work.

If no one cares about my opinion why you act like this and start insulting me for no reason? Continue with what exactly? Stating my opinion? Are you a Mod? Then why do you think you speak for one?

I didnt bring up anything i simply stated my opinion. If you have issues i suggest you seek medical threatment asap. Thanks.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Thats the problem. When you are 18 you WANT to fuck every chick that would let you and the problem is they know it so you have to find either some dumb bitches to fuck around or need to have a good game in order to do so. Cause they know you only wanna fuck. Which means not all would let you.
But once you fucked around some time it gets boring cause dull sex is pointless once you tapped into the Sex with mutual feelings for one another.

Its more intense, better, lasts longer, feels more real etc.

For the plot it still makes no sense. Regardless of you being 18 or 60. You cant just fuck and go and fuck again and go and fuck again and go. You value sex down to being pointless. And having sex makes you less horny otherwise there is something wrong with you. Being that fucking horny all day is rather something for teenagers.
i cum 5 times a day and still get horny after,yeah maybe i have a high libido but i find it hard to believe every man in the world cant fuck multiple times a day

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Please keep your discussion civil. Thanks.

Reactions: hammoudi

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i cum 5 times a day and still get horny after,yeah maybe i have a high libido but i find it hard to believe every man in the world cant fuck multiple times a day
Ofc you can fuck mutliple times a day but the point is once you do it becomes pointless and boring pretty fast. If feelings are involved it stays spicey longer. But thats why i said this game is over for me. Siblings dont start fucking just because they are horny if they got plenty of alternatives around.

But thats just my opinion ^^

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Aand here we go again...
My opinion on this game is something i will continue to share. Calling other ppl kids as kind of insults shows lack of arguments and how immature someone is.
Logic is a good example of how to start a conversation based on facts and neutral ground not involving personal feelings. By insulting me from the start because you disagree with my opinion about something shows that you lack to use said logic yourself.

I didnt bring up anything i simply stated my opinion about this game wich is my right to do. If you disagree with my opinion thats fair and your right. However to disagree with me about sharing my opinion is crazy as by your explanation i'm either with you or basically wrong. Thats not how opinions work.

If no one cares about my opinion why you act like this and start insulting me for no reason? Continue with what exactly? Stating my opinion? Are you a Mod? Then why do you think you speak for one?

I didnt bring up anything i simply stated my opinion. If you have issues i suggest you seek medical threatment asap. Thanks.
No one cares about your faulty opinion about NTR, you can go and cry about it anywhere you want. The fact that you're wrong was established just a few pages back about third or fourth time already.
Try to argue about it with the dev or muttdoggy. I've done it more than once already and won't continue it this time.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
@Sumodeine There's a pretty big inconsistency I picked up in v0.30 with some of the conversations with your sister.

Had a quick browse through the thread but didn't see any mention of it, so apologies if this has been mentioned before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I'm being a stickler for detail, but stuff like this normally bothers me quite a bit.

That said, I really like the game, so keep up the good work.

Reactions: Daveck

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Updated OP.

- To uploaders/special users/OP, Only use tags for content that is in the game or will be in the game. You cannot create changelogs either! You must use one provided by the developer. Or you must have both the current and previous copies then list the differences in a factual and objective manner.

Here's my thought... Cuck/NTR does not apply since Sumodeine already laid the plot out for the Player Character regarding his sister. That does NOT qualify as cuckoldry or NTR. Re-read the definitions and re-read Sumodeine's post.
This is a warning.
I think the rules should be changed and only allow tags for things already in game, not what will be in the game

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@HvN Thanks for pointing that out. You weren't the first person to notice that either. I messed up that bit of continuity and will fix the dialogue in the next update.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How can they be horny if he gets 3 girls who wanna jumb his dick and she gets fucked by her boyfriend?
If there are no feelings between those 2 then you need to get rid of all other girls. The boyfriend of the sister without any chance to get any sex from anywhere else.

How fast does a bullet go downhill anyway? ;-)

I'm not sure I understand your criticism. So, before I respond, let me see if I understand what you are trying to say: You think that Taylor can't be horny because he has three girls that may be interested in him and that Nikki can't be horny because she had sex with someone else? And then if there aren't any feelings between Nikki and Taylor, I need to get rid of all the other girls? I really don't understand what your sentence "The boyfriend of the sister without any chance to get any sex from anywhere else." means. Can you please clarify your criticism of the plot and I'll be glad to respond.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016

The Plot is horrible. NTR with the asshole boyfriend is established. I pass.

This game had much potential and tossed it all out the window. But at least if the dev continues on the NTR route those ppl will enjoy it at least.
How fast does a bullet go downhill anyway? ;-)

I'm not sure I understand your criticism. So, before I respond, let me see if I understand what you are trying to say: You think that Taylor can't be horny because he has three girls that may be interested in him and that Nikki can't be horny because she had sex with someone else? And then if there aren't any feelings between Nikki and Taylor, I need to get rid of all the other girls? I really don't understand what your sentence "The boyfriend of the sister without any chance to get any sex from anywhere else." means. Can you please clarify your criticism of the plot and I'll be glad to respond.
I suspect he's saying it's impossible for someone to still be horny after getting their rocks off once, and that he doesn't like that the sister hooks up with anybody other than the brother.

I can speak from personal experience that it's possible to get my rocks off more than once in a single day, heck even in a single sex session, and it definitely goes for women as well from my experience with my wife and some other girls from before I got married. Hell, when I was Taylor's age I could get my rocks off 4 or 5 times a day easy, and even now while I'm in my 40's 2 times is easy, and 3 times is achievable (but not too often if I want to live :closedtongue:).

As for the story, I actually like the sexual tension that's building between Taylor and Nikki, and the fact that they're not just jumping each other right of the bat. Nikki's liberal approach to sex and her helping Taylor is great, and I'm hoping that Taylor gets to help her sort out the situation with Grant the douche, or better yet, unleash Ashley on Grant.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I suspect he's saying it's impossible for someone to still be horny after getting their rocks off once, and that he doesn't like that the sister hooks up with anybody other than the brother.

I can speak from personal experience that it's possible to get my rocks off more than once in a single day, heck even in a single sex session, and it definitely goes for women as well from my experience with my wife and some other girls from before I got married. Hell, when I was Taylor's age I could get my rocks off 4 or 5 times a day easy, and even now while I'm in my 40's 2 times is easy, and 3 times is achievable (but not too often if I want to live :closedtongue:).

As for the story, I actually like the sexual tension that's building between Taylor and Nikki, and the fact that they're not just jumping each other right of the bat. Nikki's liberal approach to sex and her helping Taylor is great, and I'm hoping that Taylor gets to help her sort out the situation with Grant the douche, or better yet, unleash Ashley on Grant.
That's kind of what I thought he was implying, but that's not what he said, so I want to make sure I understand his gripe before I address it. I agree with you. I can remember very easily what it was like in college - Hell, I remember jerking off before a going to parties for the sole reason that if I hooked up with someone, I would last longer. That wasn't that long ago, but now I require a little more recovery time - but for an 18 year old, it's nothing.

Hahahaha - I like your idea about unleashing Ashley on Grant! That's not the direction I was going to go in with those two... BUT that would actually be pretty funny. Something to think about for future updates....

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Also, @Ignazzio and I were talking in the Farmer's Dreams thread when I mentioned your game. Do what you will, but I really suggest that you change the title. Your game is actually pretty different than the bulk of the IC stuff on here, but the title makes it seem like just another game trying to cash in on the kink. I really, really, think you should change the title, I mentioned 'My Sister's My Wingman' before because it really gets across what the game is actually about, as opposed to coming off as IC game #24601. It's up to you, but at least consider it. This game really rocks, and I'd love to see it do better.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I do agree title could be more accurate. I found this game by pure luck and the fact I'm an active member of this forum. I wouldn't bother with another standard incest. But I'm glad I've found this one. Pretty unique and has a lot of promise. Hope to see more of it

Reactions: Sumodeine

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
is there a good amount of content in this game or should i come here later? im thinking of trying it out

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes