steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This is one of those games where I'll actually redownload it and play through the whole thing in case the dialogue options I picked before have an impact on the updates, or in case dialogue options in the past change...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@Avaron1974 can you believe it? my arms are falling... time to trow the towel... the world is too fucked up
I actually agree 100% with him to be honest... Cory is my least favorite of the girls, as much as Mrs S. got shit on for being a 58yr old woman and starting to sage near the beginning of the game, I'd take any of her scenes over Cory... Hell the only thing Cory's story has going for it in my opinion is that crazy blonde yandere bitch that threatens you if your hurt Cory's feelings...

Its tough though Cory has one of the worst hairstyles a Daz3d female can have... literally the ONLY person that has made that hairstyle work, and been a Goddess is Bella from Sisterly Lust, everyone else comes like 3/4 of the way into being a butch lesbian instead, hell even the "Skrillex" my most hated real life hairstyle has looked better in Daz3d, case in point that meth-head dumb bitch Scuz from Timestamps...

For me in order of wanting more content for...

Molly - gotta finally bang her PLEASE !!!
Sarah - she stole my heart with her debut, we need to do things to her nether regions soon...
Skylar - Taylor already drilled her once, but I need more !
Jessica - Taylor already banged her 3 times in my playthrough, but the more the merrier
Mrs S. - That shot she took at Home Depot laborers made me lol (even though I share a race with them).
Nikki - at this point I dont care much for her, she banged D'brickshaw (who ended up being a nice guy, but still UGLY as sin).
Cory - Djimon (from Guardians of the Galaxy Character) : WHO ??

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I'm actually going to try to do that for some of the scenes as we move forward. The issue becomes that I believe some scenes are integral to the overall plot and skipping them could/would bring a more challenges to telling the story. In some cases saying that this scene just didn't happen is fine, but in other cases it would require writing a new storyline for each potential rejection. And writing different storylines to fit every option would take more time than I have and obviously lead to more time between updates. I honestly don't know if that's worth it.

The other challenge I can totally see happening is a person rejects a girl and then bitches about an update with "no content" because they rejected the girls that the update focuses on.

That being said, the next update will have at least one skipable option. I'll have to think about the other ones and their overall impact on the future plot.

Fuck that! I want ALLLLLLL the scenes!! :p:cool:(y)

Reactions: Sumodeine

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
The problem isn't the killing.

Nor is it the crazy.

It's the vegan.

I can't live without steak.
As long as she is not against proteins.... :LOL:

I like her. IRL I would spank and use her all day long, but in the game, I find she brings a very nice I don't know what.
Right now, Cory is the one who brings the least. We haven't really discovered her vices yet and as a result, she seems pretty boring.

And I hate having to choose between scenes!!! How do you want me to choose between Nikki + Jessica and Mrs Sollain with mom's irruption?
You just won a new patron anyway :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sumodeine

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
Wow, I didn't realize Cory was popular here, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention. And I also understand it might cause difficulties with the plot if a girl is completely rejected. For the sake of coherent storytelling, I'm willing to play the scenes I don't like, although I'll keep my fingers crossed that someday, the player can choose which girls they are really interested in.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
As long as she is not against proteins.... :LOL:
as long as they're not a product of animal suffering. I always wondered if humans counted as animals for the purpose of orgasm denial.

I like her. IRL I would spank and use her all day long, but in the game, I find she brings a very nice I don't know what.
Right now, Cory is the one who brings the least. We haven't really discovered her vices yet and as a result, she seems pretty boring.
She's no Gina from BIg City's Pleasure that's for sure.

And I hate having to choose between scenes!!! How do you want me to choose between Nikki + Jessica and Mrs Sollain with mom's irruption?
You just won a new patron anyway :rolleyes:
That may be why I didn't get the Nikki and Jessica scene... I may have to play it through again.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Discovered this today.

Just played through.

OMG!!!

Instantly a favorite.

Absolutely love Molly.
Really don't want to screw things up with her.

Skylar is damn sexy too.
Just need to keep it discreet (Yeah, right...)

Sarah is really hot.
Is there a path that leads to sex with her?

Not overly bothered about Jessica or Corey, but Chelsea has hit the wish list....

How do I ever fit them all in without Molly finding out?

Is it odd that Ashley looks so much hotter in her red & black lingerie than nude?
Amuses me no end that she is the 2nd girl I've found on this site with that name.
The other is from Harem Hotel & is also psycho yandere.
Is one an homage to the other or is it just something about the name that brings out the crazy?

I have read Sumodeine's comments on Nikki but it doesn't feel like just experimenting to me.
Sex is such a part of her everyday outlook on life.
Now that she has a male roommate, she sees sex on tap so she never has to worry about a dry spell.
Possibly she is one of those girls that confuses sex with love.
Given her comments about the kind of guy she wants vs her actions with the guys she gets, this seems likely.
She is (both directly & through the other girls) deliberately bringing Taylor to the point that he won't run screaming from the room when she finally jumps him.

Maybe, once they do the deed, the roles become reversed & he becomes her wingman, guiding her to the right sort of guy for a fulfilling relationship rather than just sex.
At the end, they go their seperate ways, him with Molly & her with the as yet undiscovered Mr Right.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Discovered this today.

Just played through.

OMG!!!

Instantly a favorite.

Absolutely love Molly.
Really don't want to screw things up with her.

Skylar is damn sexy too.
Just need to keep it discreet (Yeah, right...)

Sarah is really hot.
Is there a path that leads to sex with her?

Not overly bothered about Jessica or Corey, but Chelsea has hit the wish list....

How do I ever fit them all in without Molly finding out?

Is it odd that Ashley looks so much hotter in her red & black lingerie than nude?
Amuses me no end that she is the 2nd girl I've found on this site with that name.
The other is from Harem Hotel & is also psycho yandere.
Is one an homage to the other or is it just something about the name that brings out the crazy?

I have read Sumodeine's comments on Nikki but it doesn't feel like just experimenting to me.
Sex is such a part of her everyday outlook on life.
Now that she has a male roommate, she sees sex on tap so she never has to worry about a dry spell.
Possibly she is one of those girls that confuses sex with love.
Given her comments about the kind of guy she wants vs her actions with the guys she gets, this seems likely.
She is (both directly & through the other girls) deliberately bringing Taylor to the point that he won't run screaming from the room when she finally jumps him.

Maybe, once they do the deed, the roles become reversed & he becomes her wingman, guiding her to the right sort of guy for a fulfilling relationship rather than just sex.
At the end, they go their seperate ways, him with Molly & her with the as yet undiscovered Mr Right.
Sorry. But I was talking with @Sumodeine and got bad news
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes