steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Looking for a update that you finally fuck the sister( or it happens and im dumb enough to not see it?)

Not need to be romance path or some true love shit, but after all the teasing i was expecting the meat grinding

I am pretty sure she'll let you in on her cam show after you play around with her in the shower and rub your dick on her at night for a while. You also need to figure out how to get her cam connected by spying and trying to find her password and stuff. Once you're camming with her, you need to raise strength to break the restraints and cum inside her, then you can do it whenever you want. I think it hit around 6 for me. I wish there was a point where you could eventually unlock a thing where she gives in with no effort, saying fuck it or whatever, and then doesn't restrain you and lets you cum inside her on the cam show. And another point where she confesses you're siblings on the show.

Disregard. Other game, I'm fucking dumb in the morning.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I am pretty sure she'll let you in on her cam show after you play around with her in the shower and rub your dick on her at night for a while. You also need to figure out how to get her cam connected by spying and trying to find her password and stuff. Once you're camming with her, you need to raise strength to break the restraints and cum inside her, then you can do it whenever you want. I think it hit around 6 for me. I wish there was a point where you could eventually unlock a thing where she gives in with no effort, saying fuck it or whatever, and then doesn't restrain you and lets you cum inside her on the cam show. And another point where she confesses you're siblings on the show.
Ok either my memory is completely fucking gone, or your talking about a different game.

Reactions: Alfius

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok either my memory is completely fucking gone, or your talking about a different game.
Yep sorry, I've been responding to Summertime Saga, and for some reason I didn't realize I'd shifted gears. Probably just woke up. As far as I know on this one it's never gonna be a true love thing but you can spy on each other, and pick bold dialogue options to advance more and more. If this is the game I remember there's an option to say you want to fuck your sister during truth or dare, but they don't expand on that.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Wow... That Ashley is batshit crazy...

I loved the end, but fuck me!! Don't stick your dick in crazy!
I really don't know.. maybe i'm just a party pooper but the way the game just railroaded me into the "twist" that was as obvious as it gets, imo really didn't impress me at all. If i could have been able to choose a way to be completely in the dark about any yandere shit this bitch did, that would've been far more impressive.

But lets be honest i think very few of us play the game for its story and plot, the game is at is strongest in its character writing not the overall narrative, imo.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hahaha. The jokes about incest in games and the patches and the truth and dare moment. This kills me...
Gods, the 4th Wall breaks, now we talking about supporting the dev. Damn mate, might make me do it....... If I had cash T_T Me and my Broke arse...
Its just a bit much of memey meta and 4th wall breaking content in there for my liking.
Ashley comparing mc to hitler and trump for example really got more of a faceplam out of me than anything else.

But i have to admit the truth or dare one with them flat out staring at the player was extremely well done and got a well deserved laugh out of me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I really don't know.. maybe i'm just a party pooper but the way the game just railroaded me into the "twist" that was as obvious as it gets, imo really didn't impress me at all. If i could have been able to choose a way to be completely in the dark about any yandere shit this bitch did, that would've been far more impressive.

But lets be honest i think very few of us play the game for its story and plot, the game is at is strongest in its character writing not the overall narrative, imo.
The fact that she's crazy was definitely overplayed, but her twist at the end definitely took me by surprise.
I don't know, maybe I'm just on the slow side.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I mean you meet her in the street an quite literally tell her how she could "solve all your problems" so that you could be a couple again. This was so on the nose i do not really see how you can miss that.

Maybe i just watched far too many anime, manga and played to much vn stuff. Cause this is all the yandere character type ever does in all of those media. Its outplayed as hell for me becasue of that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I mean you meet her in the street an quite literally tell her how she could "solve all your problems" so that you could be a couple again. This was so on the nose i do not really see how you can miss that.

Maybe i just watched far too many anime, manga and played to much vn stuf
f. Cause this is all the yandere character type ever does in all of those media. Its outplayed as hell for me becasue of that.
I think that's it.... I was thinking more in terms of solving our relationship issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the keyword here might be Non-Japanese and Anime. I do enjoy Anime, but not a frequent watcher, so have not really come across this in my Anime as well.
Maybe we just consume different Genres.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think the keyword here might be Non-Japanese and Anime. I do enjoy Anime, but not a frequent watcher, so have not really come across this in my Anime as well.

Maybe we just consume different Genres.
I think that is pretty much it and maybe its a habit of mine and many others to assume everybody has more or less the same experiences, if i came off as rude as a result i apologize. I think many just default to thinking the things they themselves have consumed are the norm so to speak.

Regarding other none japanese VNs. I make my way trough most of which i discovered since the beginning of the month atm and said acting lessons is als on my list. :D Thanks for the recommendation, btw cause to be honest i have a hard time decding what to play first. The info aside fom this forum on those games is incredibly sparse. Usually i would go about it with vndb and the like, but very few adult vns and games that are not japanese are even listed there. So i'm very thankful for any hints, feedback and recommendations to sort out my folder as to what to play first. And also what is not even worth my time, of course.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I think that is pretty much it and maybe its a habit of mine and many others to assume everybody has more or less the same experiences, if i came off as rude as a result i apologize. I think many just default to thinking the things they themselves have consumed are the norm so to speak.
I don't quite know where people stand on the subject of VNs in general. I seem to have a fair bit of support among friends for a tabletop I wrote using Apocalypse World Engine that I called Visual Novel World. knowing about the tropes in Japanese VNs that I looked into for writing it made me immediately call "Chekov's Gun" when it was brought up she'd take care of things as a plot point.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
In general i find it pretty damn amazing how many western made games use those tropes and character types all the time and i wonder how many pick even up on them, if they are not very familiar with japanese media.

A good examle would be the line "it's not like i like you or anything" spoken by the readhead linda in 0.1 awakening. (I played the game yesterday and its fresh on my mind, so excuse the ot example.) This is a typical tsundere line and it made me laugh pretty heavly, the fact that she has red hair made it even better. :D Its still interesting and fascenating to me to discover / figuring out how many of those tropes or archetypes even came to be, i have to say. So excuse the offtopic ramble, i sometimes fall into.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I really don't know.. maybe i'm just a party pooper but the way the game just railroaded me into the "twist" that was as obvious as it gets, imo really didn't impress me at all. If i could have been able to choose a way to be completely in the dark about any yandere shit this bitch did, that would've been far more impressive
Not for nothing, but don't you think if I really wanted it to be a "twist" you didn't see coming, I would have just written that in without telegraphing it? Giving clues along the way is part of the fun, at least for me. A lot of people in this very thread were saying that was going to happen immediately after that scene on the street with Ashley.

FWIW, I've never watched any anime, so any similarities you mentioned really are coincidences (or story telling techniques that I've learned from people that have learned from them... Or anime learned from the some people I've learned from... Who knows...)

I don't quite know where people stand on the subject of VNs in general. I seem to have a fair bit of support among friends for a tabletop I wrote using Apocalypse World Engine that I called Visual Novel World. knowing about the tropes in Japanese VNs that I looked into for writing it made me immediately call "Chekov's Gun" when it was brought up she'd take care of things as a plot point.
Big fan of Chekhov's Gun. Hell, in an early , I mention it by name. Still hasn't changed.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not for nothing, but don't you think if I really wanted it to be a "twist" you didn't see coming, I would have just written that in without telegraphing it? Giving clues along the way is part of the fun, at least for me. A lot of people in this very thread were saying that was going to happen immediately after that scene on the street with Ashley.

FWIW, I've never watched any anime, so any similarities you mentioned really are coincidences (or story telling techniques that I've learned from people that have learned from them... Or anime learned from the some people I've learned from... Who knows...)

Big fan of Chekhov's Gun. Hell, in an early , I mention it by name. Still hasn't changed.
Checkov's Gun...If you put crazy in the game, you'd better use her by act 2! :p

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Personally I'm a big fun of high stakes VNs where mistakes can mean anything up to and including death. Not for sexual reasons, but because the added risk of really fucking up your game makes for what I think of as a more engaging game. For example Lewd Island. I got Depraved Awakening on the hope that it might be that deadly.

If anyone's got any other suggestions (ideally Ren'py) maybe let me know...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Regarding other none japanese VNs. I make my way trough most of which i discovered since the beginning of the month atm and said acting lessons is als on my list. :D Thanks for the recommendation, btw cause to be honest i have a hard time decding what to play first. The info aside fom this forum on those games is incredibly sparse. Usually i would go about it with vndb and the like, but very few adult vns and games that are not japanese are even listed there. So i'm very thankful for any hints, feedback and recommendations to sort out my folder as to what to play first. And also what is not even worth my time, of course.
No worries, I took no offense at all..

I will gladly give you some VN recommendations that I played.

Right of the bat I would recommend Tora Games
Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption For Jessica
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe.

All these game feature strong stories, strong female characters, Male MC, very erotic graphics, lots of pubic hair (As a fan of pubic hair), no stock characters etc. etc.

Will make a post in the General forum and point you to a more comprehensive list, since it would be off topic here.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes