T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019
Also, I'm pretty sure other games after it spoofed iddqd as a joke
yeah, just like the Konami Code.

cheat mod ?
If you really want to cheat... i think i saw a Ren'Py Save Editor somewhere in this Forum, just search for it.
but use cheats/save editors at your own risk cause they could cause alot of problems to your savegames.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
With the next update, can you at least start adding the option of rejecting the girls advances.....,
Especially the sister. Please. Just an OPTION though, So it does not take away from people who enjoy that.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I mean I guess there's one person who has a strong negative bias against Cory, but I don't really care either way. I'm a cest is the best kind of guy. I would have loved to see the mother be seduceable when she barges in on you and her friend. I would also love to see her seduceable in a future update, but that could require a lot.

Reactions: Hadgar and rogosh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974 can you believe it? my arms are falling... time to trow the towel... the world is too fucked up
I usually block people that say dumb shit so I can't see what it is you quoted.

I mean I guess there's one person who has a strong negative bias against Cory, but I don't really care either way. I'm a cest is the best kind of guy. I would have loved to see the mother be seduceable when she barges in on you and her friend. I would also love to see her seduceable in a future update, but that could require a lot.
Just so you don't set yourself up for future disappointment, Nikki is only going to be a brief fuck not an actual romance option. Taylor will not end up with her at the end of the game dev has clarified that's not the story he's telling here.

Highly doubt the mother will ever be an option.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Just so you don't set yourself up for future disappointment, Nikki is only going to be a brief fuck not an actual romance option. Taylor will not end up with her at the end of the game dev has clarified that's not the story he's telling here.

Highly doubt the mother will ever be an option.
I don't need either of them to be full on options, but I wouldn't mind just having sex with them the one time. Better if I can "accidentally" cum inside them and that's what prevents going further with them, but I'll take what I can get in that department.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
With the next update, can you at least start adding the option of rejecting the girls advances.....,
Especially the sister. Please. Just an OPTION though, So it does not take away from people who enjoy that.
Yeah, I'm actually going to try to do that for some of the scenes as we move forward. The issue becomes that I believe some scenes are integral to the overall plot and skipping them could/would bring a more challenges to telling the story. In some cases saying that this scene just didn't happen is fine, but in other cases it would require writing a new storyline for each potential rejection. And writing different storylines to fit every option would take more time than I have and obviously lead to more time between updates. I honestly don't know if that's worth it.

The other challenge I can totally see happening is a person rejects a girl and then bitches about an update with "no content" because they rejected the girls that the update focuses on.

That being said, the next update will have at least one skipable option. I'll have to think about the other ones and their overall impact on the future plot.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, I'm actually going to try to do that for some of the scenes as we move forward. The issue becomes that I believe some scenes are integral to the overall plot and skipping them could/would bring a more challenges to telling the story. In some cases saying that this scene just didn't happen is fine, but in other cases it would require writing a new storyline for each potential rejection. And writing different storylines to fit every option would take more time than I have and obviously lead to more time between updates. I honestly don't know if that's worth it.

The other challenge I can totally see happening is a person rejects a girl and then bitches about an update with "no content" because they rejected the girls that the update focuses on.

That being said, the next update will have at least one skipable option. I'll have to think about the other ones and their overall impact on the future plot.
Sumo, do your thing... bitches will bitch regardless

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes