goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
in all actuality a cuck is someone raising another man's children or getting off on the idea of other men fucking his woman
In all actuality a cuck is a husband (or boyfriend) of an unfaithful wife (or girlfriend).

Nothing about another man's child, or getting off on the idea.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like you Sumo, you gave me the goddess and for that i'm grateful.

I like to think i'm a reasonable girl, pretty level headed and able to get along well with my fellow dwellers of this here Earth.

Just know though, if you do that to her, they will never find your body.

Threats of physical violence issued by a friend. I proclaim my innocence.
And in case someone asks... me and Ava at the time of Sumo's disappearance we were at a party checking out some lasses

Jan 15, 2019
Hahaha. The jokes about incest in games and the patches and the truth and dare moment. This kills me...
Gods, the 4th Wall breaks, now we talking about supporting the dev. Damn mate, might make me do it....... If I had cash T_T Me and my Broke arse...
"what kind of sick pervert would play a game like that?" They all turn and stare blankly ahead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I seriously laughed out loud at this one.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Looking for a update that you finally fuck the sister( or it happens and im dumb enough to not see it?)

Not need to be romance path or some true love shit, but after all the teasing i was expecting the meat grinding

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes