Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No romance options will sleep with another man.

The sister will.

The sister is not a romance option.

Jessica, who is a romance option, will also fuck your sister. Don't complain about that, it's a hot scene.
There's also Cory... but that's a spoiler

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Interestingly, for some reason, my spoiler isn't showing the same is yours, how would I fix that?

Nevermind, fixed it, but your quote still goes to the old version of what I said.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Cory isn't a romance option, he shouldn't go for that one, he should avoid Cory at all costs.
I tried, but it didn't seem possible. Jessica either.

Just Jessica, Molly, Skylar and Solain.
Mrs. Solain is a racist, she can rot. :whistle:
So far, it's still just Nikki, Molly, and Skylar that I care about, but Nikki's new beach/bar friend seems pretty fun, her I could go for.

Reactions: Sumodeine

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't hear any racism over the sound of her ridin dose nuts.

Shit meme is shit when you miss the correct parts to say it properly.
When we first get to her house, she alluded to it, talking about 'those people' at the hardware store. I don't remember the exact wording, but I got out the first chance I got, and ran back to Nikki and Jessica, with my 'tail' between her lips. :LOL:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
When we first get to her house, she alluded to it, talking about 'those people' at the hardware store. I don't remember the exact wording, but I got out the first chance I got, and ran back to Nikki and Jessica, with my 'tail' between her lips. :LOL:
I don't remember anything about those people at a hardware store, but the only objectionable those people were the vegan protesters (who had the advantage of being nude). I really hope there's more to that story in the next update, because it was jarring for that to be the conclusion of the update I got.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't remember anything about those people at a hardware store, but the only objectionable those people were the vegan protesters (who had the advantage of being nude). I really hope there's more to that story in the next update, because it was jarring for that to be the conclusion of the update I got.
Yeah, it was a bit subtle and not in an exciting part of the story, but she was all, 'I tried to get a couple day-laborers from outside the big hardware store, but no one that looked trustworthy was there. ...If you know what I mean'. And I was like, 'yeah, I think I do know what you mean, and I don't like it'. ;)

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I personally am more into Skylar and Sarah than Molly. I am definitely looking forward to more Sarah story.

With Cory, I would like to see the option for Taylor to actually work out and not be a constant liar.

I also hope we see D'Brickashaw again. He needs to throw another party.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, it was a bit subtle and not in an exciting part of the story, but she was all, 'I tried to get a couple day-laborers from outside the big hardware store, but no one that looked trustworthy was there. ...If you know what I mean'. And I was like, 'yeah, I think I do know what you mean, and I don't like it'. ;)
Fair enough. I didn't pay too much attention to that part.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I forgot that part. Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I personally am more into Skylar and Sarah than Molly. I am definitely looking forward to more Sarah story.

With Cory, I would like to see the option for Taylor to actually work out and not be a constant liar.

I also hope we see D'Brickashaw again. He needs to throw another party.
Liam... ahem I mean D'Brickshaw... yeah he aight :cool:

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes