DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Just found this one recently. Started off choosing to spy on Nikki and got the outrageously catastrophic bad end. Knew immediately this was gonna be a good ride. Actually laughed out loud at least twice.

My theory is that they will realise people won't accept their relationship
That would require them to encounter people that actually don't accept their relationship. Sarah strongly encourages them and approves if Tales answer Nikki during Truth or Dare; Molly, who is also present during the game makes no objection to anything they do up to and including Tales answering Nikki as which of the three he'd like to fuck; Mrs. S gets Nikki to give Tales a bj; and Jessica was pretty into that threesome with them, and remarks that she likes that despite their arguments they are VERY close.

Their mom might object, though. She was pretty upset just about Mrs. S banging Tales.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Great game, sad to say I didn't get to rail the sister. I feel like I could have if I'd said Truth and answered Nikki though?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thus the "yet" part.

As per the dev, Taylor and Nikki are going to fuck eventually but they won't have a romance path. He will end up with one of the other girls but sex is going to happen.
It was just SO close! :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Where is the NTR?

Nikki is the only other person that sleeps around and, as has been mentioned many many many times now she's not a romance option and she has her own life.
Ummm… You don't think the MC watching his sister get banged by other dudes would constitute NTR. I am baffled by that.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes