TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
This is why I said is the "oh shit what have we done" moment when they do the dirty deed turn the story in a different direction.

Curiosity killed TheKryptonian... *big sigh*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LoL

I am sure hints have been dropped by the dev but it doesnt match up with the current story. Im curious how it goes from Nikki currently seeming jealous of the "other" woman getting sexy time with Tales and how we get to "its literally just sex".

o_O
I don't know where you are seeing the jealousy, she's been pushing him to sleep with other women. She practically forced him into the milf on the last update while she watched.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I don't know where you are seeing the jealousy, she's been pushing him to sleep with other women. She practically forced him into the milf on the last update while she watched.
Ill post the dialogue/facial expressions I speak of when I get home later. The jealousy seems obvious to me but I am also not the all seeing eye of Sauron.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Ill post the dialogue/facial expressions I speak of when I get home later. The jealousy seems obvious to me but I am also not the all seeing eye of Sauron.
I know exactly what you mean cause I felt the same way when I was there, but in hindsight one could argue that she just hates Skylar...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I know exactly what you mean cause I felt the same way when I was there, but in hindsight one could argue that she just hates Skylar...
Yes. That whole scene inparticular was one of the major instances I was speaking about...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nikki just likes sex, it's not jealousy of Skylar she doesn't like her. She doesn't think she's right for Tales.

Considering she doesn't mind him fucking Cory, Ashley, the woman in their block who's name I can't remember because I never speak to her and wants to fuck Molly herself.

People are reading far too much into it and will be disappointed if they expect a certain outcome.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nikki just likes sex, it's not jealousy of Skylar she doesn't like her. She doesn't think she's right for Tales.

Considering she doesn't mind him fucking Cory, Ashley, the woman in their block who's name I can't remember because I never speak to her and wants to fuck Molly herself.

People are reading far too much into it and will be disappointed if they expect a certain outcome.
That is one thing I have in common with Eric, I like both Skylar and Nikki. :devilish:

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Naw. Im past the Nikki outcome. Just a pipe dream.

Just more of a musing on the current and whats to come storyline.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
@icesun

Also we have to keep on mind that she is best friend in "clean" version irc. Everything builds up towards nikki so it would be weird if main girl is just side action or something.
Dev says no so I guess us Nikki fans are just SOL

Maybe her character will be the main love interest in another game by the dev. :sneaky:

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Well if that ends up happening then I feel like that would be waste considering how flashed out their relationship feels in comparison to others. I mean if nikki doesn't even end up as option then we need something as equally as good or better.

In anycase can't wait to see what dev has in store for us.

Reactions: TheKryptonian
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes