Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity really hoping this doesnt come true and they just date each other i mean i dont even like cory as much as the other girls and i dont know why she would like me as much as chelsa is making it sound like

since ive only ever been on 3 dates with her although not but choice from that i can remember and the first time we meet when i was tutoring her she showed me her pussy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity really hoping this doesnt come true and they just date each other i mean i dont even like cory as much as the other girls and i dont know why she would like me as much as chelsa is making it sound like

since ive only ever been on 3 dates with her although not but choice from that i can remember and the first time we meet when i was tutoring her she showed me her pussy

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
thats kinda obvious
Are you saying that Ashley is not a sweetheart?
no were not saying just wish we had a choice if we wanted to date her and cory but Ashley is critical to the plot

i do love the wall breaking moments in this game but having a choice to date those 2 girls or not is probably the only thing thats bothering me

i guess we did have choice the first date with cory but then i dont think we did the other 2 times

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Was browsing Patreon, and this just popped up on my newsfeed :love:
Thank you for this great game @Sumodeine <3

My Sister, My Roommate V.12 Update has been released!
Hey guys -
I'm excited to let you know that V.12 has officially been released! I'm really happy with how this update came out and how the story is progressing. This was challenging update for me to write. When I initially sat down, I felt like what I had originally planned for this episode didn't flow as naturally as it should have. Because of that, I struggled to find my typical writing flow. It wasn't writer's block, but it felt damn close to it at the time. It was more like I was writing to fit an outline I made in the early stages of the game, yet in my heart I knew it didn't quite make sense to the story or the characters. After a week or so of slow writing, I stopped, I shifted a few planned events around and made some slight changes to the outline and voila, everything felt natural again. I'm really happy I took the time to slow down and figure it out, instead of shoehorning my original outline in. The end result is something that I'm really proud of, and I hope you guys like this update as much as I do!
So what's new in this update? Here's the changelog:
- Our story continues...
- Taylor has a busy day ahead of himself. He has an appointment to take pictures with Professor Katcher. And he also promised Molly she could paint a picture of him for her art class. And, of course, there will be a few adventures along the way!
- Updated the side image sprites. I put them in a while ago, and liked the concept, but wasn't crazy about the images. I updated them so they look a lot better now.
- 218 beautifully done renders, 4 potential sexy scenes with 3 animations

Here are the links to V.12:

If you enjoy this game, I ask that you please consider helping support it's development by becoming a Patron. Every little bit helps. Patrons get weekly development updates, scene previews, my everlasting love, special discord roles, and more depending on the tier you subscribe to!

Also, all are welcome on my Discord Server to talk about the game, report any glitches, share your ideas, and generally have a good time:

Enjoy the update,
Sumodeine

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well as ASLPRO from Wicked Choices also sometimes complained about, characters sometimes grow and get a mind of their own during a story and as such can sometimes surprise a writer and force him to make some adjustments. Thanks for the update and yeah I agree you were/are worth supporting on Patreon, keep up the good work.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was browsing Patreon, and this just popped up on my newsfeed :love:
Thank you for this great game @Sumodeine <3

My Sister, My Roommate V.12 Update has been released!
Hey guys -
I'm excited to let you know that V.12 has officially been released! I'm really happy with how this update came out and how the story is progressing. This was challenging update for me to write. When I initially sat down, I felt like what I had originally planned for this episode didn't flow as naturally as it should have. Because of that, I struggled to find my typical writing flow. It wasn't writer's block, but it felt damn close to it at the time. It was more like I was writing to fit an outline I made in the early stages of the game, yet in my heart I knew it didn't quite make sense to the story or the characters. After a week or so of slow writing, I stopped, I shifted a few planned events around and made some slight changes to the outline and voila, everything felt natural again. I'm really happy I took the time to slow down and figure it out, instead of shoehorning my original outline in. The end result is something that I'm really proud of, and I hope you guys like this update as much as I do!
So what's new in this update? Here's the changelog:
- Our story continues...
- Taylor has a busy day ahead of himself. He has an appointment to take pictures with Professor Katcher. And he also promised Molly she could paint a picture of him for her art class. And, of course, there will be a few adventures along the way!
- Updated the side image sprites. I put them in a while ago, and liked the concept, but wasn't crazy about the images. I updated them so they look a lot better now.
- 218 beautifully done renders, 4 potential sexy scenes with 3 animations

Here are the links to V.12:

If you enjoy this game, I ask that you please consider helping support it's development by becoming a Patron. Every little bit helps. Patrons get weekly development updates, scene previews, my everlasting love, special discord roles, and more depending on the tier you subscribe to!

Also, all are welcome on my Discord Server to talk about the game, report any glitches, share your ideas, and generally have a good time:

Enjoy the update,
Sumodeine
Can't wait to play the update and giggle my ass off doing it, sure have missed this game since previous update, Friday sure got a whole lot better :)
Many thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for the links, and to @Sumodeine especially for developing it! :)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes