TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Haha, I probably would do just that, but she's just too damn crazy, she'd be too much trouble than she's worth, haha xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rather tame her then find out she found out about Molly and slit her throat or mine. As a very passionate woman it's better to keep us on your good side. lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Rather tame her then find out she found out about Molly and slit her throat or mine. As a very passionate woman it's better to keep us on your good side. lol
Pfft, if anyone was to threaten my Molly, it would be he or she and in this case Ashley running scared screaming :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she worships you..she'd agree to sip at the cavern of many dripping pleasures...you could turn her Bi in the blink of an eye and have her service those you cannot get to each night...

Reactions: Sumodeine

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
So i guess you have to have the IC patch for the Nikki around noon scene.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
@Avaron1974 we did it! we finally banged Cory in a normal place!!! * rises hand for the most epic of the highfives*

and Molly is the cutest cockblocker in the history of adult games
HA HA HA... Too funny about Cory.

Molly is pretty fucking cute, I only wish her tits were a little bit bigger!

PS: OMG great day! MSMR, Personal Trainer, and Timestamps! fap! fap! fap! And BOOM goes the dynamite.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
another game with no saves?......exception if I try use saves.......getting anoying. tired of games that you have to start over.......After going through all the updates. OK I had to dig out chptr 11 and run the last part with the murder,then I could play this update,Man ....It was well worth the wait!!!!

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
another game with no saves?......exception if I try use saves.......getting anoying. tired of games that you have to start over.......After going through all the updates.
Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting? You're the first one to report any issue with loading from a save.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes