ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think it's the whole idea of a man defiling you and claiming your womb with his seed that makes it so hot.
the aliens created mankind to go forth and multiply and its a natural desire to knock sweet innocent lasses up left right and center...or something like that...the reason i want marriage and pregnancy in games is because it gives weight to the actions you've taken in the game and makes it so much more than just a first person cum-shooter :p

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I think it's the whole idea of a man defiling you and claiming your womb with his seed that makes it so hot.
HA HA HA Defiling? I never though of it like that, it is very arousing-erotic the way you describe it. So dominance and control plus possession... OK now I'm full mast! (jk). The swollen breasts and large darker areolas really does it for me also.

U

User_1251472

Thank god. i no longer have the urge to kill that cockblocker Molly

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
the aliens created mankind to go forth and multiply and its a natural desire to knock sweet innocent lasses up left right and center...or something like that...the reason i want marriage and pregnancy in games is because it gives weight to the actions you've taken in the game and makes it so much more than just a first person cum-shooter :p
I would play a first person cum shooter.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
NO, the whole process... from little Baby bump to engorged breasts and giant belly. Plus the whole hormone thing where she wants/needs it A-LOT! Pregnant woman sliding back and forth on top, soaking wet. OOPS sorry I got carried away!
I think they just use that as an excuse to be huge sluts for a few months. lol When I was preggo I never really noticed any increase in hornyness just the usual strong urges and weird desires for strange food. I might be the exception.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the update!

I have a feeling I know now why Taylor will not end up with Nikki in the end... Loved the usual little thoughts, shoutouts and fourth wall breaks. And while I thought at the beginning of the update, 'oh no, you gotta be kidding me'...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes