Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
pls tell me there's a scene with molly now?because im saving my 2nd playthrough with her pretty pls?
I don't think so but it might be that Nikki and Molly are gonna hook up.

The correct answer is FACE. It is ALWAYS FACE. :p
Excuse me, i've been masturbating in public and am about to cum like the god of thunder, where would you like me to aim?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm also unable to load any save from version 11 in my game, last time I used a crunched version with incest patch, and this time I am using the official compressed version with patch

this is my error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 256, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 260, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm also unable to load any save from version 11 in my game, last time I used a crunched version with incest patch, and this time I am using the official compressed version with patch

this is my error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 256, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 260, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Looks like one of the versions you used changed something so your save is trying to load something that completely different in the version you are using now.

When it comes to downloads, especially compressed versions, crossing them with other peoples can be a bad idea. It's one of the main reasons for saves breaking. Some people remove things for some crunched version so saves try loading something that doesn't exist and that aint gonna work.

Then they blame the game.

With altered versions it's best to stick to one so they stay compatible.

That's how I had it explained to me once but my memory is so bad I probably either missed something important or got the wrong thing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah kinda figured people compress differently and that might be the issue, no biggies will start over and just scroll through most of the story (stopping for sexy scenes, and the hilarious ones).

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you guys weren't the only one's xD that us a break on climax xD if there was a scene of cuming inside her i think the climax would be better xD.

By the way pne question to the developer @Sumodeine you are thinking in put all sex scenes animated?? is like when the game goes into the sex scene when they change position after the animations there aren't animations just text and images that could be better if you just did every sex scene animated then it wouldn't break the climax of scenes cause there are pictures that are better then the animated ones and aren't even animated :D
Don't take it personal is just a thought i really liked play your game and i enjoyed it a bunch looking forward to next updates :D

Great regards Scrot

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
'there needs to be more choices of the girls you interact with. I DO NOT want to date the Volleyball girl nor the Vegan and you're stuck with them. I rather just focus on the Sister and the Shy girl, maybe the RA.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
'there needs to be more choices of the girls you interact with. I DO NOT want to date the Volleyball girl nor the Vegan and you're stuck with them. I rather just focus on the Sister and the Shy girl, maybe the RA.
It's a set story not a dating sim. Sadly if you don't like certain girls you won't like the game much.

The vegan is central to the story so she's part of it no matter what.

You can influence how certain things go but the dev is telling a set story so some things are set in stone. You will always date the vegan, Nikki will never be a romance option just a temp fuck and who you end up with will be based on how you pick interactions.

You will meet everyone but you can have more interactions with your chosen girl if you stick with them when given the choice.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes