robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, just finished the new update and I'm probably going to have to call this the best one yet because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, despite what @Sumodeine keeps saying about Taylor and Nikki not ending up together, this VN sure is going out of its way to imply that they will. Taylor imagines Nikki when the Professor is blowing him, Nikki is playing the incest romance game " ", and some of her dialogue feels like she wants to confess deeper feelings but she stops herself and reverts to typical Nikki-mode. So it's becoming increasingly hard to see how they're not being set-up to possibly become a couple later down the line, unless...

Either way, I'm still interested to see how this goes and am still hopeful that a proper Taylor/Nikki relationship is possible.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I swear, if this fucking bitch had nikki's wallet and tried to incriminate her, I'll chain her in a dungeon and, among other tortures, I'll force her to have meat as only meal !
Can't see why, as far as Ashley's concerned Nikki isn't a threat or an obstacle to her getting Taylor back, the photographer was. It wouldn't serve her crazy goals in any way to try and take Nikki off the board because Taylor wouldn't want that. He wanted to find a way to deal with the photographer to protect his sister and Ashley believes she's done that.

Ashley's crazy, sure, but I don't see why she would have any reason to go after Nikki like this since, as far as she's aware, Nikki is not an obstacle to be taken out of the way.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Let me first say that this was an awesome update! The humor he had with the Nikki encounter was hilarious and a tipical male vs female miscommunication/misunderstanding. I found it extremely funny.

You can influence how certain things go but the dev is telling a set story so some things are set in stone. You will always date the vegan, Nikki will never be a romance option just a temp fuck and who you end up with will be based on how you pick interactions.
I'm not so sure that Nikki only sees him as a temp fuck. It's possible that there will not be an option of them ending up together, but there is definitely a spark there with just a hint jealousy (very slight hint).

Wherever the story goes I'm just enjoying the journey tremendously at this stage. So far Molly is my girl, but the interactions with Nikki is hilarious and is the highlights of the story for me atm.

Cory is cute as well, but I'm scared/afraid of her friend. There seems to be some crazy in there as well, so far Molly seems to be the safest bet.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So, just finished the new update and I'm probably going to have to call this the best one yet because...

Also, despite what @Sumodeine keeps saying about Taylor and Nikki not ending up together, this VN sure is going out of its way to imply that they will. Taylor imagines Nikki when the Professor is blowing him, Nikki is playing the incest romance game " ", and some of her dialogue feels like she wants to confess deeper feelings but she stops herself and reverts to typical Nikki-mode. So it's becoming increasingly hard to see how they're not being set-up to possibly become a couple later down the line, unless...

Either way, I'm still interested to see how this goes and am still hopeful that a proper Taylor/Nikki relationship is possible.
That's the vibes I'm getting as well.

Reactions: Sumodeine

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Ashley's crazy, sure, but I don't see why she would have any reason to go after Nikki like this since, as far as she's aware, Nikki is not an obstacle to be taken out of the way.
She's crazy, while you search a rational reason. Personally, without thinking I saw few (crazily) logical reasons for her to do so :
  • He share his room with Nikki, so she's an obstacle by definition.
  • She's his sister, so she can be the reason why they aren't together anymore ; she forced him to dump her.
  • She hope that he will run to her to be comforted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not so sure that Nikki only sees him as a temp fuck. It's possible that there will not be an option of them ending up together, but there is definitely a spark there with just a hint jealousy (very slight hint).
The dev has said many, many, many times now that they will never end up together they are only ever going to experiment. That isn't the story he wants to tell and wont be changing his mind.

Can't see why, as far as Ashley's concerned Nikki isn't a threat or an obstacle to her getting Taylor back, the photographer was.
She has tits and a pulse, crazy people don't use logic.

If she gets so much as a hint that anything has happened between Tales and Nikki then she'll probably be looking to make herself a Nikki face mask .... using Nikki's face.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The dev has said many, many, many times now that they will never end up together they are only ever going to experiment. That isn't the story he wants to tell and wont be changing his mind.
They might not end up together, and it might not lead to anything more then fucking. But the vibe that I'm getting is that there is definitely something more then just fucking at the moment. It might be that Nikki realizes that it's becoming more then she bargained for and "breaks" it of with him, or stop fucking him or gets another boyfriend/girlfriend.

Them not ending up together does not mean that nothing develops between them during the course of the game, it just means that they do not end up together.

The Dev will tell the story he wants to tell, so if they don't end up togetherm that will be fine by me. I'm enjoying the journey regardless without knowing how it all will conclude. Like I said, my MC is persuing Moly atm, but still keeping the door open with Cory and Skylar. Jessica is just a fuck for sure for me. But Nikki is the glue that keeps everything together. There might be some Sarah action as well in the future for one or both of them. Who knows.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's a set story not a dating sim. Sadly if you don't like certain girls you won't like the game much.

The vegan is central to the story so she's part of it no matter what.

You can influence how certain things go but the dev is telling a set story so some things are set in stone. You will always date the vegan, Nikki will never be a romance option just a temp fuck and who you end up with will be based on how you pick interactions.

You will meet everyone but you can have more interactions with your chosen girl if you stick with them when given the choice.
lame ... >.>

Reactions: GmFn1869
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes