Mar 4, 2019
I really love this game and this update was freakin' awesome! (Love ya sis) Too bad Tales is such a clueless schmuck,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he's almost as socially inept as the MC in "Life".

IMHO it's getting pretty apparent that "Nikki is in love" and I really can't wait for the next installment to drop. (May have to up my pledge in hopes that I get it sooner!)

Big slice of Raisin Pie for @Sumodeine

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It is odd how Skylar keeps taking it in the eyes though... :p
@Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter @Sumodeine
so as i said before i just completed the previous update less then 48 hours ago and going into this update i can already tell the renders improved a hell of alot then previous update that being said i dont know how long ago the previous update came out but it cant be 3 months but this much improvement seems that it shouldve taken much longer

the text icons and the girls have been improved
wow molly you have become really sexy

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I have 2 ask:
1. is The Official? o_O
2. When anyones UpDate Walk? o_O
1. As u can see the name of game is My Sister, My Roomate and in the beginnig of thread there talk about your sister but if you don't use the incest patch the girl will be just a roomate??? i don't know i didn't tryed without patch so but yeah is and official patch.
2. I was thinking the same yesterday after i ended the walkthrougth i like to see all scenes of the game but without walkthrougth that can be kinda hard you can miss a lot of scenes so if anyone could update it i think that will be great :D

Reactions: Baharomont

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
usually in this type of games in my opinion there are too many characters to complicate the events but the irruption of the mother of nikki and taylor in the story is perhaps not entirely random: who knows if she will also be involved in the games between siblings.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Why? Have sex with Cory, or don't have sex with cory, you need a walkthrough for that?
Well there are some choices that are either staying or going which involve mutually exclusive routes. (Like inadvertently choosing Jessica or Mrs. S to have a threesome with Nikki)

Though now I just make a save and load it after each to see which goes where.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes