Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Sumodeine
Excellent Job on this title.
Thank you for your hard work here.

I do want to know a few things about you, and your thoughts on How you structured things for this title... It fascinates me that your ability to tell a story cost me a nights sleep, I was reading overnight and didnt finish till 7 am

1. What was your inspiration for the Education aspect that Nikki was Kind enough to supply?
2. Did you collaborate with others or was it all just you to put that content together as it looks nice and solid.
3. What was the thinking of the mc Resisting as much as he did, when clearly he wanted the same things Nikki did?
4. I was wondering why there wasnt more choices of what the mc would do to the girls, it seemed more like a novel then a title where choice was involved, I would have loved to have seen a path of pure Effection and Love, vs maybe a lvl down vs maybe treat the girl roughly, Rough sex... I do understand that the amount of time it would take, I am merely trying to understand your think of the why is all, I do love this title and am VERY thankful to you for creating it.
5. Why isnt there a choice to go after Nikki? Clearly he loves her, Why not be able to explore that for the most meaning full of realtionships? ( I am just after what your thoughts were on this matter, not really asking you to change things tho that would be good but I am curious to your thinking on this matter.)

Lastly, if you would like to be made aware of typos and corrections to be made I can help with that, if u want the help, pm me if you do.

Correct. Nikki is the main character's best friend in the official release. I don't believe you can patch the Android version. Which is why someone hacked my mainframe and released an unauthorized version.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Sweet, Thanks for sharing.
File is apk, I am wondering if theres a pc version of?

Try downloading the mega link...

Or try the Patreon Page itself...

Or if you're into unauthorized versions:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sweet, Thanks for sharing.
File is apk, I am wondering if theres a pc version of?
All download links you're "wondering" about are in the OP (the opening post) of this thread, as they are in all the game threads.
You've been a member and hanging around here for almost a year and still haven't figured that out yet? o_O
Here's a friendly suggestion for an avatar for you: :p

Sloth-avatar.jpg

Red469

May 18, 2018
Mr Grey
Fair point
Well made
LOL OMG how the Fuk did I miss the incest patch FFS LOL Opening page ...

DAMN...

Penfold I take my hat off to you... you got me ROYALY... TBH I deserved it.

Thanks for being a good sport about it.

All download links you're "wondering" about are in the OP (the opening post) of this thread, as they are in all the game threads.
You've been a member and hanging around here for almost a year and still haven't figured that out yet? o_O
Here's a friendly suggestion for an avatar for you: :p

View attachment 264170

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
1. What was your inspiration for the Education aspect that Nikki was Kind enough to supply?
I thought it would be fun, sexy, and a little different. In most VNs I've played, the MC is the one that teaches NPCs about sex. I wanted to do something different.

2. Did you collaborate with others or was it all just you to put that content together as it looks nice and solid.
Just me. I have a team of testers that proofread and doublecheck the programming of every path for each update now a few days before each release, but the story/writing/ideas all come from my brain.

3. What was the thinking of the mc Resisting as much as he did, when clearly he wanted the same things Nikki did?
Taylor is an introverted, shy kid without a lot of experience. His body wants it, but his moral compass is struggling a lot with what is going on lately. I imagine at a young age, his mother told him he had to wait until marriage to have sex, and he listened and believed that was the right thing to do. This is hinted at after his mom catch him and Mrs. Sollain, where the mom mentions that she asked Mrs. Sollain to flirt with him to help give him confidence heading into college.

4. I was wondering why there wasnt more choices of what the mc would do to the girls, it seemed more like a novel then a title where choice was involved, I would have loved to have seen a path of pure Effection and Love, vs maybe a lvl down vs maybe treat the girl roughly, Rough sex... I do understand that the amount of time it would take, I am merely trying to understand your think of the why is all, I do love this title and am VERY thankful to you for creating it.
Quite simply: time. If I had unlimited time, knowledge, and resources, I would love to make a game with nearly unlimited options, but I only have so much time to work on this game. I do see this game as a visual novel, where the players have some choices, and those choices will change parts of the storyline, but not in the way you're talking about. I wanted this to be a story, not a dating sim.

5. Why isnt there a choice to go after Nikki? Clearly he loves her, Why not be able to explore that for the most meaning full of realtionships? ( I am just after what your thoughts were on this matter, not really asking you to change things tho that would be good but I am curious to your thinking on this matter.)
Because at the time when I started this project, I wanted to make something different. There are plenty of games and VNs out there where the brother falls in love with the sister and they end up together. And a lot of games do that really well. As a player, I wanted a change of pace from that so I decided to make one myself.

Lastly, if you would like to be made aware of typos and corrections to be made I can help with that, if u want the help, pm me if you do.
Absolutely! Please PM me what typos you found in the last release!

Red469

May 18, 2018
I thought it would be fun, sexy, and a little different. In most VNs I've played, the MC is the one that teaches NPCs about sex. I wanted to do something different.

Just me. I have a team of testers that proofread and doublecheck the programming of every path for each update now a few days before each release, but the story/writing/ideas all come from my brain.

Taylor is an introverted, shy kid without a lot of experience. His body wants it, but his moral compass is struggling a lot with what is going on lately. I imagine at a young age, his mother told him he had to wait until marriage to have sex, and he listened and believed that was the right thing to do. This is hinted at after his mom catch him and Mrs. Sollain, where the mom mentions that she asked Mrs. Sollain to flirt with him to help give him confidence heading into college.

Because at the time when I started this project, I wanted to make something different. There are plenty of games and VNs out there where the brother falls in love with the sister and they end up together. And a lot of games do that really well. As a player, I wanted a change of pace from that so I decided to make one myself.

Absolutely! Please PM me what typos you found in the last release!
Hi Sumodeine

Thank you for your swift and detailed answer, I really appreciate it.

And concerning proof reading, Consider it done.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I love this game but I hope 'Tales' stops whinging at some point. I know he's on a steep learning curve but he's still completely oblivious to everything. :sneaky:
I Totally agree with this, at some point Taylor needs to progress into more of a man then staying 15 yr old kid.
Sumodeine if I could ask that you consider this please, if it wasnt on the cards already that is.

So I didn't expect much, as I don't expect much from VNs in general (the bad ones just taught me that lesson), but I have to say this is a work of art. I was laughing my ass off for most of it and I was very positively surprised and really wanted to see where it was going! Good spin on the harem type of deal, because it somehow felt realistic enough to not completely throw me out of the scenario.

I will definitely consider contributing to it in the future and I am already looking forward to the next update.
Tauk, this VN is a cut above the rest for a few reasons...
1. it has Heart
2. The teaching side of it is Very unique.
3. There is no Blackmail
4. Theres no bondage in it.

I could go on but those alone are enough to separate it from the others

Compliments to Sumodeine

Red469

May 18, 2018
To be fair, at least in one path, he is starting to grow a pair, if you make the right choices. He is learning that if he is dominant, a lot of the girls respond well to it.
True, however, I was more referring to his maturity level, his ingrate ways and inability to make a choice... come on even a 15 yr old would either say yes or no. And once they did, there be no going back and forth.
On top of that, getting angry because someone helps him, in my books thats wrong.
Hence my comment.

From a writers perspective, I can understand the personality profile and all that and keeping him there, but from a confidence level, in all reality, after a month Taylor Should know what he wants and it does not really seem like he does.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes