Jan 1, 2018
Usually it's the opposite, I know when I was that age, I would have said 'yes' to almost any attractive woman who asked (and did). None of this, 'oh, I don't know if it's a good idea..." crap, it's more like, "where are the rubbers?" :devilish:
I think we are in agreement that the pants drop at the first hint (that we notice) of an opportunity. ReJoe (and I) was just saying that we think there were a shit-ton of hints that we missed at that age. Looking back... /facepalm

Reactions: TheDevian

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Also, Story for this game is totaly broken... NWM waht you chose in game the most event you get with any way you go it if you not nub... I find only 2 impotant chose... Fist if you not f*** Jesica in 1st Date in Campus you can not f*** her later... Second, it chose between 2 scenes after party in pre-end of current version... If you f*** ms.s you get ffm with her and sister* OR if you get ffm with Jesica and Sister* (but i dnk need f*** jesica before or not).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think we are in agreement that the pants drop at the first hint (that we notice) of an opportunity. ReJoe (and I) was just saying that we think there were a shit-ton of hints that we missed at that age. Looking back... /facepalm
That is the problem with hinting, they need to be blunt, like trauma to the head! ;)

Jan 1, 2018
I don't understand the need for hints. I usually just grab his dick and he knows. lol
Yep, that would do it! :-D
I only met two girls like that when I was young.
But I had to refuse, unfortunately. I found them too slutty at the time...
Stupid eh? :unsure:
Well, you know that saying, "Don't stick your dick in crazy"? Yeah, I shoulda listen... lots of times. :confused:

Jan 1, 2018
got my dick grabbed alot in the 80's..then it stopped in the 90's and 2k's..now its happening again in the twenty-10's..is dick grabbing a cyclical thing?..like polar vortex? o_O
Maybe you're just sexier at your present age than you were 10 and 20 years ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ On the other hand, MY present sexiness is very much like a polar vortex. :LOL:

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Also, Story for this game is totaly broken... NWM waht you chose in game the most event you get with any way you go it if you not nub... I find only 2 impotant chose... Fist if you not f*** Jesica in 1st Date in Campus you can not f*** her later... Second, it chose between 2 scenes after party in pre-end of current version... If you f*** ms.s you get ffm with her and sister* OR if you get ffm with Jesica and Sister* (but i dnk need f*** jesica before or not).
@KasandraA, I think I maaaay be in love with you. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't understand the need for hints. I usually just grab his dick and he knows. lol
That's what I am talking about!
got my dick grabbed alot in the 80's..then it stopped in the 90's and 2k's..now its happening again in the twenty-10's..is dick grabbing a cyclical thing?..like polar vortex? o_O
Yeah, most fads tend to go in cycles. :LOL:

Ilfenis

Feb 7, 2019
Hello Sumodeine, just wanted to say that MSMR has some of the best and most natural writing I've seen in a VN and you should be proud... as I didn't get a good first impression of the game due to the average look renders (which of course, grew on me, especially after Sarah showed up).

Nikki is for me an absolutely irresistible archetype - a best friend type of sister who tries to play it cool while secretly liking/lusting after the MC.

Having read the thread, I understand your intention for the MC and Nikki is to not end up together. I trust where you're going with this, and it's been such a good ride so far that I doubt I'll be disappointed. I understand artistic integrity comes before all else, but given the title and premise, I'm curious to see what's in store for everyone.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hello Sumodeine, just wanted to say that MSMR has some of the best and most natural writing I've seen in a VN and you should be proud... as I didn't get a good first impression of the game due to the average look renders (which of course, grew on me, especially after Sarah showed up).

Nikki is for me an absolutely irresistible archetype - a best friend type of sister who tries to play it cool while secretly liking/lusting after the MC.

Having read the thread, I understand your intention for the MC and Nikki is to not end up together. I trust where you're going with this, and it's been such a good ride so far that I doubt I'll be disappointed. I understand artistic integrity comes before all else, but given the title and premise, I'm curious to see what's in store for everyone.
Thanks so much for the kind words and your positive review! It means so much to me that you are putting your trust in me on this. I won't let you down!!! (I hope)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes