ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You're also not afraid of Godwin - 'cause you just lost! :)
ummm..no..he's the leader of a neo-fascist anti-semitic group..what one would call..a nazi..as i said..just drop it...i do not like being called by that name or compared to him ..in fact i hope a mod comes along and warns us all for being off topic and deletes all this BS.

Reactions: PurpleTyger
Dec 29, 2018
I understand that there had to be forced relationships at the start of the game for the sake of getting the plot going, but as things progress with the girls, it starts to be very frustrating to have so little control over the main character. Especially when your favourite girl flat out tells Taylor that she wants to be exclusive, and then Taylor starts nailing girls you don't even like.

I was never a fan of Nikki to begin with, but she was absolutely insufferable this past update. She walks all over Taylor, calls him a bitch, forces Taylor and Molly to do things that neither of them are comfortable with, calls him a bitch again, calls him a dipshit, and then has her way with him. You aren't allowed to do anything about any of it. She turns Taylor into a pathetic doormat.

Reactions: christoprd

Ilfenis

Feb 7, 2019
I understand that there had to be forced relationships at the start of the game for the sake of getting the plot going, but as things progress with the girls, it starts to be very frustrating to have so little control over the main character. Especially when your favourite girl flat out tells Taylor that she wants to be exclusive, and then Taylor starts nailing girls you don't even like.

I was never a fan of Nikki to begin with, but she was absolutely insufferable this past update. She walks all over Taylor, calls him a bitch, forces Taylor and Molly to do things that neither of them are comfortable with, calls him a bitch again, calls him a dipshit, and then has her way with him. You aren't allowed to do anything about any of it. She turns Taylor into a pathetic doormat.
Hmm, but the whole premise as established early on is you: a somewhat awkward dweeb barely out of his teenage years living with your domineering and slutty sister who nevertheless looks out for you.

I do kinda understand the part about nailing girls you don't like though: If I could I'd get out of the relationship with Molly since I'd rather have Taylor pursue Nikki and that would probably freak her out, and I also kind of dread how the arc with Janet is going to turn out.

All the names that Nikki calls him are his way of expressing her affection for him, so I don't personally have a problem with it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I love this game but I hope 'Tales' stops whinging at some point. I know he's on a steep learning curve but he's still completely oblivious to everything. :sneaky:

Reactions: Red469

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
So I didn't expect much, as I don't expect much from VNs in general (the bad ones just taught me that lesson), but I have to say this is a work of art. I was laughing my ass off for most of it and I was very positively surprised and really wanted to see where it was going! Good spin on the harem type of deal, because it somehow felt realistic enough to not completely throw me out of the scenario.

I will definitely consider contributing to it in the future and I am already looking forward to the next update.

Nov 11, 2018
Is this game also for Android? There's a link in OP , but when I downloaded it I got a zip file and even after extracting it I just couldn't find the apk. Is there any hero who can help me with this thing please?

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is this game also for Android? There's a link in OP , but when I downloaded it I got a zip file and even after extracting it I just couldn't find the apk. Is there any hero who can help me with this thing please?
Try downloading the mega link...

Or try the Patreon Page itself...

Or if you're into unauthorized versions:

Nov 11, 2018
Try downloading the mega link...

Or try the Patreon Page itself...

Or if you're into unauthorized versions:
Thank you so much Sensei. So I guess the girl is not sister here in this official version? Can the patch in the OP fix that for Android? Sorry for the trouble, I'm just a newbie

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thank you so much Sensei. So I guess the girl is not sister here in this official version? Can the patch in the OP fix that for Android? Sorry for the trouble, I'm just a newbie
Correct. Nikki is the main character's best friend in the official release. I don't believe you can patch the Android version. Which is why someone hacked my mainframe and released an unauthorized version.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes