Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Milf tag then incest tag... Well you almost got me fooled there buddy...peace out!!
Don't blame others for something you do to you yourself. Fooling, that is. Because none of the possible tag combinations mean anything more than those tags do separately. Quite a few other guys already assumed something totally different than you just did from this game and were really pissed that their wishful thinking was as unfounded as yours was just now.
But the game is exactly what it is and isn't pretending to be anything else.

You're welcome to find yourself something that you prefer more, just don't try to make it look like you were somehow lured here and deceived.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Don't blame others for something you do to you yourself. Fooling, that is. Because none of the possible tag combinations mean anything more than those tags do separately. Quite a few other guys already assumed something totally different than you just did from this game and were really pissed that their wishful thinking was as unfounded as yours was just now.
But the game is exactly what it is and isn't pretending to be anything else.

You're welcome to find yourself something that you prefer more, just don't try to make it look like you were somehow lured here and deceived.
These days it seems you cant comment or make a sarcasm about something without being Overruled by Comment Professors.Goddamn man I already read all the pages i know what i was looking for and in terms of Standard rules Now days MILF + I tag does most of the time invovles incest around mature ladies so all we assume but i read the pages and didnt find any info about that so i wrote a sarcastic comment. Dont make a big deal out of it Plz.

Reactions: Gentoo
U

User_32285

These days it seems you cant comment or make a sarcasm about something without being Overruled by Comment Professors.Goddamn man I already read all the pages i know what i was looking for and in terms of Standard rules Now days MILF + I tag does most of the time invovles incest around mature ladies so all we assume but i read the pages and didnt find any info about that so i wrote a sarcastic comment. Dont make a big deal out of it Plz.
1 Fooling : to cheat, to deceive, to con, to delude, to fool, to mislead, to trick.

2 Inability to use sarcasm can not be blamed on those it is used on.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
1 Fooling : to cheat, to deceive, to con, to delude, to fool, to mislead, to trick.

2 Inability to use sarcasm can not be blamed on those it is used on.
My Man you forgot No 2:

fool
/fuːl/
verb
gerund or present participle: fooling
  1. 1.
    trick or deceive (someone); dupe.
    "don't be fooled into paying out any more of your hard-earned cash"
    synonyms:deceive, trick, play a trick on, hoax, dupe, take in, mislead, delude, hoodwink, bluff, beguile, gull, make a fool of, outwit; More

act in a joking, frivolous, or teasing way.
    "some lads in the pool were fooling around"
    synonyms:fiddle, play (about/around), toy, trifle, meddle, tamper, interfere, monkey

U

User_32285

My Man you forgot No 2:

fool
/fuːl/
verb
gerund or present participle: fooling
  1. 1.
    trick or deceive (someone); dupe.
    "don't be fooled into paying out any more of your hard-earned cash"
    synonyms:deceive, trick, play a trick on, hoax, dupe, take in, mislead, delude, hoodwink, bluff, beguile, gull, make a fool of, outwit; More

act in a joking, frivolous, or teasing way.
    "some lads in the pool were fooling around"
    synonyms:fiddle, play (about/around), toy, trifle, meddle, tamper, interfere, monkey

You are so right I forgot! Here especially for you....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes