Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Means there's been exactly 12 updates.

I have 15 updates planned.

Any day now. Most likely Tuesday.
We almost at the end. Sad but good things have to end. Do you plan doing some other game? Thanks for your good work.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
The fact that an update is soon makes me more excited than Neil Gamby was before he found out he wasn't going to be Principal.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome, been waiting for this update, feels like it has been far too long since the previous update, felt like having withdrawals, haha :p

Reactions: D Dog and Sumodeine

Patan

May 28, 2017
Wasn't there a NTR tag in this game? Been a while since i checked but did the ntr thing removed or i am remembering wrong?.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wasn't there a NTR tag in this game? Been a while since i checked but did the ntr thing removed or i am remembering wrong?.
I don't know if there ever was NTR tag, and even if there was, I think it was just for the "roommate" banging other dudes, the first time you had no choice, she would hook up with a dude and fuck him in your room, but after that you could say that you don't like that and wish her to not do that again, and she won't. Since then haven't seen other dudes banging MC's chicks, thankfully :p

Patan

May 28, 2017
I don't know if there ever was NTR tag, and even if there was, I think it was just for the "roommate" banging other dudes, the first time you had no choice, she would hook up with a dude and fuck him in your room, but after that you could say that you don't like that and wish her to not do that again, and she won't. Since then haven't seen other dudes banging MC's chicks, thankfully :p
Oh i see, thanks. i think i only played v0.1 and left it there forgot about this game for somehow. There was ntr arguments in the thread so i probably miss remembered.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh i see, thanks. i think i only played v0.1 and left it there forgot about this game for somehow. There was ntr arguments in the thread so i probably miss remembered.
I strongly advise to pick up the game again, the humor is just awesome, and Molly is like the sweetest thing ever :p
And there is drama too, and of course there's quite plenty of sex scenes in there too already :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is an NTR argument every update. Some people still haven't grasped the story Sumo is trying to tell and keep trying to force Nikki to be a full romance option which she'll never be, she has her own sex life you just get to choose whether you see it or not.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, please forgive my ignorance, but I last played this game back when it was still new and decided to come back when there seemed to be a lot more content.

Well, today is that day and I just downloaded it, the patch and the walkthrough. But I noticed that the listed walkthrough is for V.6 and now we're sitting on v.13 or something like that. Is this the Walkthrough's Version number or the game it supports version number?

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes