ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
from the first time anyone asked if Nikki will be a "main-dame" or "end-dame" the dev said no..and has continually said no..so anyone who's taken the time to read the thread or keep up should know Nikki is NOT the goal here..she is just the ULTIMATE side-dame...probably the best side-dame in the history of side-dames..LOL...Molly,Cory,Mrs Sollien and hopefully Skylar are the main-dames(i think..Skylar better be) i do not think Sarah is :( which is a pity as she is the hottest thang on two legs..humminahummina..

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Weird? Let's say "complicated". It seems nicer that way.
It's weird because I'm playing her as a childhood friend, and there's nothing wrong with hooking up/dating your childhoold friend. But I understand that the game is supposed to be an incest game and I've made peace with the idea that she isn't a LI a long time ago, so I would just enjoy every single scene you give us with her and focus my attention to Molly.

Great update btw. And really happy seeing the best girl at the end.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, I didn't go through with that scene in LBH, I don't do MMF threesomes, I don't wanna be anywhere near another naked dick during a sexual act, and I don't do sloppy seconds, I don't bang chicks that are still practically dripping the previous dudes spunk out, nasty as fuck xD

Reactions: Mytez

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's weird because I'm playing her as a childhood friend, and there's nothing wrong with hooking up/dating your childhoold friend. But I understand that the game is supposed to be an incest game and I've made peace with the idea that she isn't a LI a long time ago, so I would just enjoy every single scene you give us with her and focus my attention to Molly.

Great update btw. And really happy seeing the best girl at the end.
You are missing out on a lot of comedy gold though without ipatch in, some stuff are locked behind it, very well worth slapping that ipatch in :p

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You are missing out on a lot of comedy gold though without ipatch in, some stuff are locked behind it, very well worth slapping that ipatch in :p
Well... not that I needed an excuse to replay it... But I'll give it a try then. I thought it would be the usual "brother for friend" name change and that would be it.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well... not that I needed an excuse to replay it... But I'll give it a try then. I thought it would be the usual "brother for friend" name change and that would be it.
Oh no, not at all, that's not the only change, that's actually the smallest and least important thing that changes, the biggest thing that changes is the funny as hell scenes/dialogues, reactions and such, it really is funny as hell, haha.
One example would be; pay attention to the beach scene with Nikki, Molly, yourself and that chick Nikki works with on the beach, one particular moment doesn't happen without ipatch :p

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
For some reason none of my saves are working.

I have tried older saves, and tried copying saves from v12 game>saves folder to v13 game>saves folder?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Has that dodgy guy who keeps posting a modded version of the android apk finally been banished?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes