Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Okay, please forgive my ignorance, but I last played this game back when it was still new and decided to come back when there seemed to be a lot more content.

Well, today is that day and I just downloaded it, the patch and the walkthrough. But I noticed that the listed walkthrough is for V.6 and now we're sitting on v.13 or something like that. Is this the Walkthrough's Version number or the game it supports version number?
Just focus on the girls you like, there isn't really a need for a walkthrough past that point.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Okay, please forgive my ignorance, but I last played this game back when it was still new and decided to come back when there seemed to be a lot more content.

Well, today is that day and I just downloaded it, the patch and the walkthrough. But I noticed that the listed walkthrough is for V.6 and now we're sitting on v.13 or something like that. Is this the Walkthrough's Version number or the game it supports version number?
you dont need a walkthrough for the game

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

There just is no later walkthrough. It is also not really needed, a few choices with a few different paths but easy to replay.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
There is an NTR argument every update. Some people still haven't grasped the story Sumo is trying to tell and keep trying to force Nikki to be a full romance option which she'll never be, she has her own sex life you just get to choose whether you see it or not.
So she's not a LI, but the incest tag is there so she becomes a possible casual sex thing? Yes, No, Maybe? Haven't played this one yet and keep thinking about it every time I see it pop up on the latest updates.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So she's not a LI, but the incest tag is there so she becomes a possible casual sex thing? Yes, No, Maybe? Haven't played this one yet and keep thinking about it every time I see it pop up on the latest updates.
Basically what you said. No LI, just sex, she's just there to help you hook up with other girls.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They experiment sexually but she's not an end goal. He will end up with one of the other women but him and his sister will fuck.

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
There is an NTR argument every update. Some people still haven't grasped the story Sumo is trying to tell and keep trying to force Nikki to be a full romance option which she'll never be, she has her own sex life you just get to choose whether you see it or not.
This is the reason I deleted this after checking it out last year. I'm only interested in the main girl (Nikki?). And all I could do was sit helpless while she fucks random dudes like a nympho. What the fuck is the point to playing if I can't go after my "roommate" romantically? Glad I read the thread, I can continue avoiding this disappointment. To not even have the option of her being the romantic interest boggles my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This is the reason I deleted this after checking it out last year. I'm only interested in the main girl (Nikki?). And all I could do was sit helpless while she fucks random dudes like a nympho. What the fuck is the point to playing if I can't go after my "roommate" romantically? Glad I read the thread, I can continue avoiding this disappointment. To not even have the option of her being the romantic interest boggles my mind.
Then this game is Definitely not for you man!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you are missing out on alot of great game by focusing that hard on one character..you get woohoo with Nikki..lots of it..and there is a choice to insure you NEVER have to see her with another guy...there is so much great content with numerous very cool dames in this game..but hey..if all you want is Nikki i cant fault you...to each their own.

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like the dev has said multiple times, that isn't the story he wants to tell and this is his story.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
you are missing out on alot of great game by focusing that hard on one character..you get woohoo with Nikki..lots of it..and there is a choice to insure you NEVER have to see her with another guy...there is so much great content with numerous very cool dames in this game..but hey..if all you want is Nikki i cant fault you...to each their own.
And it's not like she's hooking up with anything that moves. Last scene we had of her fucking someone was during D's party way back at the begining of the game. So "sitting helpless while she fucks" it's not really an excuse.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah there will be sex with her later on :p

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
So to sum up this game, Nikki is a Slut (DEV's words) and her whole goal is to turn her brother/best friend into a Manslut?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes