Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sister, My Roommate [v13] Incest Pre-Patched [Sumodeine] - Original Size: 2.40GB

Download PC (246MB): - - -

@Sumodeine HA! Mine's smaller than yours! Mine's smaller than - wait... goddammit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn you, @bas! I should've just had you crunch them to start with...

She will ask you if you want to see her being fucked by other men, answer accordingly. It doesn't seem to do anything right now, but if it's there is for a reason.
The fact that you didn't notice anything different means that I'm doing a good job as a storyteller. If you were to go back choose yes, you would indeed see a difference in action and dialogue.

Is anyone else haveing trouble loading from a previous save ? I tried both the official compressed, and the unofficial compressed, and they both give me an error upon loading...
Sometimes if you went from using saves from a full version to a compressed, or vice versa, or if the saves were from a version compressed a different way by me or @bas, it can mess up your saves. Renpy can be funky about things like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry mate you really kicked a hornets nest about Nikki... I too was told how dumb I was for mentioning the fact the main girl in the game should be a love interest.... How rediculous is that amirite? :p
Picture it this way, the dev has been saying for nearly 2 years Nikki is not a love interest and people still bring it up just to be told it's not happening.

People haven't grasped it in nearly 2 years.

How many times do you lot need telling it aint ever going to happen before it sinks in because after nearly 2 years I can imagine it's getting quite old.

Fortunately I haven't been here that long but it's got to the point where it's been said more than enough times and the dev isn't changing his mind.

I'm trying to be very careful what I say because mods like giving me warning but lets just say the opinion of people still bringing it up after nearly 2 years isn't very high. It's at that point I start to question their schooling because being told something for 2 loooong years doesn't seem to teach them anything.

Now ask yourself what's ridiculous ... lemme tell you ... people taking 2 years to understand 1 simple thing.

Did I mention the dev and various other people have been saying this since the games original launch nearly 2 years ago?

Did I mention the nearly 2 year thing?

Just making sure.

I've stayed quiet about this "controversy" because I (1) don't want to get into an online pissing match and (2) I don't want to give too much of what I'm planning away. HOWEVER, I do feel compelled to respond and put this issue to rest because it seems like a lot of people are getting the wrong idea. Your comment is simply not true. The main mission is NOT to win over the sister. I thought this was pretty clear about this with the dialog, but apparently some people missed this. So I want to repeat it: The main mission is not to win Nikki and never has been. Nikki will help Taylor get out of his shell. Nikki is a catalyst for the story, NOT the main story or end goal. They will have their fun together, but this is not a remake of Dreaming of Dana. I'm trying to make something that's a little bit different.
Just noting, this was posted in October of 2017 and not a single thing has changed in nearly 2 years.

Nearly 2 whole years.

20 months to be precise.

4 months off 2 whole years.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
But you know this:

And still you complained about.
I got enough from reading a few of the most recent pages to learn that quite a few people were disappointed in the fact that it looked like Nikki wasn't going to be an option. And you know what, even if I did know the developer's in depth feelings about this, that still wouldn't change my right to express my opinion about it (which I have not done disrespectfully by any means). I simply expressed my displeasure with the fact that the developer would intentionally choose not to have an option (an option is all Im asking for, I am not asking for him to railroad us into a relationship with the sister) when it is clear that a significant number of people would like to have that option.

That said, I am still enjoying the game as much as I can knowing that, the writing is pretty good, and most of the characters are pretty likable. I am not sure if the dev was trying to use this as a way to show how fast the MC finished during sex, but there seems to be very little dialogue or descriptive text during sex acts.

Did I mention the dev and various other people have been saying this since the games original launch nearly 2 years ago?

Just making sure.
Did I mention the part where I literally found this game for the first time today?

If I didn't let me tell you, I haven't been around since I just found the game today.

BTW, I just found the game today.

Sorry for thinking the main female of the story, whose name is literally in the title, should be a love interest.

Sorry mate you really kicked a hornets nest about Nikki... I too was told how dumb I was for mentioning the fact the main girl in the game should be a love interest.... How rediculous is that amirite? :p
Honestly I had legit been on my way to moving past it because there are other good girls in the game, but the outright bashing I have gotten from respectfully expressing a differing opinion is souring me to the game as a whole.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Picture it this way, the dev has been saying for nearly 2 years Nikki is not a love interest and people still bring it up just to be told it's not happening.

People haven't grasped it in nearly 2 years.

How many times do you lot need telling it aint ever going to happen before it sinks in because after nearly 2 years I can imagine it's getting quite old.

Fortunately I haven't been here that long but it's got to the point where it's been said more than enough times and the dev isn't changing his mind.

I'm trying to be very careful what I say because mods like giving me warning but lets just say the opinion of people still bringing it up after nearly 2 years isn't very high. It's at that point I start to question their schooling because being told something for 2 loooong years doesn't seem to teach them anything.

Now ask yourself what's ridiculous ... lemme tell you ... people taking 2 years to understand 1 simple thing.

Just making sure.
2 years and still taking the bait aye? ;)

I figured you would realise by now im just being the foil here :sneaky:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nikki should be in the next game (assuming there will be one). Fast-forward 5 years, its after college. Nikki is starting her new job, MC is her co-worker. She is the main girl, and romancable :love: .

Maybe Taylor and Molly make a cameo or two as side-characters. Maybe you see D'Brickashaw on TV playing in the NFL.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nikki should be in the next game (assuming there will be one). Fast-forward 5 years, its after college. Nikki is starting her new job, MC is her co-worker. She is the main girl, and romancable :love: .

Maybe Taylor and Molly make a cameo or two as side-characters. Maybe you see D'Brickashaw on TV playing in the NFL.
Making Nikki the MC in a different game would solve all problems.

That way you get to decide who she fucks.

And I can turn her lesbian.

*cough*hintfuckinghint*cough*.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You're free to have your opinion @BadSisterFucker, no harm whatsoever in expressing that at all. I encourage all most forms of criticism. I'm also free to write the story that I want to write. There are soooooo many games where the brother and sister end up in a relationship together and I wanted to write something different. When I started, there wasn't any story like the one I'm writing - every game out at the time seemed so formulaic. And to my knowledge, there still aren't any with this premise - where the sister corrupts the brother and the siblings don't end up together. Maybe that's because I'm an idiot for thinking that's a good idea, but I wanted to make something different from whats out there, that is somewhat plausible, yet exaggerated. Sorry if that's not what you're looking for, but that's what I want to make.

That said, I am still enjoying the game as much as I can knowing that, the writing is pretty good, and most of the characters are pretty likable. I am not sure if the dev was trying to use this as a way to show how fast the MC finished during sex, but there seems to be very little dialogue or descriptive text during sex acts.
Yeah... I'm not as clever as that. It's more that I don't know what to use for dialogue other than "Oh yeah. Just like that! That feels so good!" during sex and I can't think of that many ways to describe "I slide my rock hard dick into her soaking wet pussy" without using a thesaurus. Plus I figured most people aren't focused on reading at that point anyway. ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You're free to have your opinion @BadSisterFucker, no harm whatsoever in expressing that at all. I encourage all most forms of criticism. I'm also free to write the story that I want to write. There are soooooo many games where the brother and sister end up in a relationship together and I wanted to write something different. When I started, there wasn't any story like the one I'm writing - every game out at the time seemed so formulaic. And to my knowledge, there still aren't any with this premise - where the sister corrupts the brother and the siblings don't end up together. Maybe that's because I'm an idiot for thinking that's a good idea, but I wanted to make something different from whats out there, that is somewhat plausible, yet exaggerated. Sorry if that's not what you're looking for, but that's what I want to make.

Yeah... I'm not as clever as that. It's more that I don't know what to use for dialogue other than "Oh yeah. Just like that! That feels so good!" during sex and I can't think of that many ways to describe "I slide my rock hard dick into her soaking wet pussy" without using a thesaurus. Plus I figured most people aren't focused on reading at that point anyway. ;)
@Eerie Entity @TheDevian
do you know if theres a walkthrough/guide because i think this update needs one (the walkthrough in the opening stopped being updated after 0.6)

@Avaron1974

i wouldve never guessed that i think @Eerie Entity might have mentioned it in the past but ive only fully played the game a 2 updates ago still surprised that that a non love interest has gotten more scenes then the love interest but i guess thats due to sharing a room together

best girl imo is Skylar second favorite girl would probably be the aunt (moms best friend)

@BigBabs69

yep that cliffhanger was fucked up but then again shes a tad mentally unstable after what she did

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
do you know if theres a walkthrough/guide because i think this update needs one (the walkthrough in the opening stopped being updated after 0.6)
That walkthrough was fan made and I welcome anyone else to make another one. I personally don't think the game really needs one because there's no way to "get stuck" and there's no stat tracking. I purposely made the game to have no wrong answers and to let the players just do what they want to and enjoy the ride. Most decisions are pretty straightforward. I don't want to sound like a dick, but I'm putting all my free time into making the game and I don't want to spend much time making a walkthrough. Maybe for the final release, I'll make a guide of some sort, explaining all the choices/variables, but that day is not today.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I purposely made the game to have no wrong answers and to let the players just do what they want to and enjoy the ride. Most decisions are pretty straightforward.
Yeah, I played through the .6 content with the walkthrough, and there were some times where I purposefully counted max +D just to see which of two paths I wanted to take, and I'm not sure the story would have been different (aside from maybe a dozen frames of extra dialogue) even with taking what I felt was the most advantageous route. I did go the opposite route with the possible skyler introduction than I normally would just to see if that would change the dynamic with Ashley... I can't tell one way or the other if it did, but it doesn't look like it does.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Oh yeah, Ashley is the president of PETA in the new game I made up on the last page. How did she manage that? Well....she has her ways.

anyways.....

Im actually fine with Nikki not being a love interest in this game. Its different, kind of the opposite (well, it is the opposite) of most incest games. Now, she can totally teach Molly more things....if you know what I mean ;) . Interested in how their relationship goes forward. She said she isn't going to hook up with Taylor anymore in both routes, but i think she wants to pretty bad. Maybe she convinces Molly to let her show her how to bang, and uses Taylor as a...teaching device. Yeah, thats what im going with. Gets to bang Taylor and he isn't technically cheating as its for...educational purposes.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That walkthrough was fan made and I welcome anyone else to make another one. I personally don't think the game really needs one because there's no way to "get stuck" and there's no stat tracking. I purposely made the game to have no wrong answers and to let the players just do what they want to and enjoy the ride. Most decisions are pretty straightforward. I don't want to sound like a dick, but I'm putting all my free time into making the game and I don't want to spend much time making a walkthrough. Maybe for the final release, I'll make a guide of some sort, explaining all the choices/variables, but that day is not today.
well since i broke up with Molly i hope i can still chose to end up with Skylar if not and theres only 3 updates left of the game then i guess ill stay with molly which more then likely i think im going to have to due to both Sarah and Nikki saying that im dumb to break up with her

@jamdan @Eerie Entity @TheDevian

nothing wrong with petting a pussy but going nutso because your a vegan thats a different story

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes