ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
lol, just kidding Avaron1974, I read the comments and I know it is the Dev's intention to not pursue sex between Nikki and Taylor. So if Brother and Sister do not actually have sex then why the Incest tag? Just because a Brother and Sister are in a story, it isn't actually incest unless they have sex.. This might be causing all the disappointment and confusion. I for one don't care if they have sex or not, I just want to enjoy the story (and the art of course).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol, just kidding Avaron1974, I read the comments and I know it is the Dev's intention to not pursue sex between Nikki and Taylor. So if Brother and Sister do not actually have sex then why the Incest tag? Just because a Brother and Sister are in a story, it isn't actually incest unless they have sex.. This might be causing all the disappointment and confusion. I for one don't care if they have sex or not, I just want to enjoy the story (and the art of course).
The pursuit IS sex, it isn't a relationship.

They experiment sexually but won't end up together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This might be causing all the disappointment and confusion.
What's causing the confusion is people can't distinguish between sex and relationships. Taylor and Nikki are what we call part time fuck buddies.

They will experiment and then they will stop.

After that Tylor will find a girl and settle down, Nikki will carry on with her own life.

The issue with some people is they can't understand that. They keep demanding Nikki be a romance option despite the developer saying (I may have mentioned this part once or twice) for nearly 2 years that he's not telling that kind of story, that kind of story has been done before and he's doing something different.

Nikki is just there to open her brother up to the wonderful world of sex and then move on with her work done, nothing more.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
What's causing the confusion is people can't distinguish between sex and relationships. Taylor and Nikki are what we call part time fuck buddies.

They will experiment and then they will stop.

After that Tylor will find a girl and settle down, Nikki will carry on with her own life.

The issue with some people is they can't understand that. They keep demanding Nikki be a romance option despite the developer saying (I may have mentioned this part once or twice) for nearly 2 years that he's not telling that kind of story, that kind of story has been done before and he's doing something different.

Nikki is just there to open her brother up to the wonderful world of sex and then move on with her work done, nothing more.
ok, I think I understand. Well, I look forward to playing it.

Reactions: Sumodeine

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I don't know what to say..if I agree to molly for being her boyfriend..I can't hook up with Nikki..or did I choose something wrong here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what to say..if I agree to molly for being her boyfriend..I can't hook up with Nikki..or did I choose something wrong here
Either way Nikki calls it off.

It was only going to be a brief thing, there are only a few more updates left and Nikki's done her job now it's Tales finding his lover and tying up all the story arks.

Reactions: Sumodeine

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Either way Nikki calls it off.

It was only going to be a brief thing, there are only a few more updates left and Nikki's done her job now it's Tales finding his lover and tying up all the story arks.
So there is no way we can have Nikki and molly together?....man I was loving the shit

Reactions: TheDevian

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
No you can't have both, Nikki's one and only job was to make her brother more confident, that's all, they were never going to go further.
Ok..I guess you never get it all...I like Nikki over molly..if that's an option but it's not.. nevermind nice update

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The fact that you didn't notice anything different means that I'm doing a good job as a storyteller. If you were to go back choose yes, you would indeed see a difference in action and dialogue
To be honest I always chose the No option, who the hell wants to see his sister getting fucked while you try to win her over?
Up until this update MC did seem to really enjoy "spending time" with her, and obviously he didn't knew it was a losing battle.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes