ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do think..in my personal opinion..an injustice to the other dames in the games is being done by so many people insistence on Nikki being the end goal...Nikki is a learning tool..Molly and Skylar are your "wife materials" Sarah is just a mean tease by the dev to show us perfection and not let us touch it(HAHAA) Cory is just a wild ride(sorry @Avaron1974 but she aint an end-dame..she just for sex)Mrs Sollien is pregnant now(SHE IS!!!)Ashley is wife material(if you love banjo music)(and SHE IS PREGNANT!!! and having a hormone imbalance leading to murderdeathkill ice cream and pickles) see..so much more than just Nikki..

Reactions: Sumodeine

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
i do think..in my personal opinion..an injustice to the other dames in the games is being done by so many people insistence on Nikki being the end goal...Nikki is a learning tool..Molly and Skylar are your "wife materials" Sarah is just a mean tease by the dev to show us perfection and not let us touch it(HAHAA) Cory is just a wild ride(sorry @Avaron1974 but she aint an end-dame..she just for sex)Mrs Sollien is pregnant now(SHE IS!!!)Ashley is wife material(if you love banjo music)(and SHE IS PREGNANT!!! and having a hormone imbalance leading to murderdeathkill ice cream and pickles) see..so much more than just Nikki..
As I said, I was honestly willing to try to move past the Nikki thing because Molly is so freaking sweet and adorable, but being forced to constantly fuck around with other girls while trying to pursue a relationship with her really soured that for me too.

Reactions: Spiderfox
U

User_32285

Dev saying they will not "end up together" (iirc) doesn't mean there wont be a bittersweet ending where they both want to be together, are in love with each other but still decide to go their separate way.

Another possibility might be Nikki falling in love with MC, but MC just having started his sexual journey doesn't want to give up his new freedom.

Dev's statements so far might also be part of the MSMR experience, meant to misdirect readers on purpose.

Just saying until VN is finished it could all be true, fun isnt it? :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As I said, I was honestly willing to try to move past the Nikki thing because Molly is so freaking sweet and adorable, but being forced to constantly fuck around with other girls while trying to pursue a relationship with her really soured that for me too.
i think you have to put your mindset into that of a college guy with little to no sexual experience having a huge awakening...would you immediately settle down with the one dame that isnt putting out?..or would you go for everything that opens her legs for you?..generally speaking..a college guy would usually fuck around ..eventually finding "the one"..and that may be how this one is going..the fucking around will end as you start to realize its emptiness and you finally want substance..
i can personally say in my last high school year and early college years i boinked anything that moved until i met a particular curly haired brunette that stole my heart and made me grow up..lol

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
i think you have to put your mindset into that of a college guy with little to no sexual experience having a huge awakening...would you immediately settle down with the one dame that isnt putting out?..or would you go for everything that opens her legs for you?..generally speaking..a college guy would usually fuck around ..eventually finding "the one"..and that may be how this one is going..the fucking around will end as you start to realize its emptiness and you finally want substance..
i can personally say in my last high school year and early college years i boinked anything that moved until i met a particular curly haired brunette that stole my heart and made me grow up..lol
I get that perspective, Its just frustrating that this game doesn't feel like you have a lot of choice, and the ones you do have (at least to the point that I have played don't matter). It also doesn't help that the sex scenes themselves are pretty bland, since there is no animation and very little if any descriptive text or dialogue during.

Let me ask you this. I am at the point just after going to the coffee shop with Molly when things are starting to pick up, after going to the beach, and the first few kisses, etc. If you can remember, how much longer do I have to endure the railroading of the fuck train lol?

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Dev saying they will not "end up together" (iirc) doesn't mean there wont be a bittersweet ending where they both want to be together, are in love with each other but still decide to go their separate way.

Another possibility might be Nikki falling in love with MC, but MC just having started his sexual journey doesn't want to give up his new freedom.

Dev's statements so far might also be part of the MSMR experience, meant to misdirect readers on purpose.

Just saying until VN is finished it could all be true, fun isnt it? :)
The first 2 of those options would literally be the most unsatisfying endings possible. Imagine the plot twist in AL was actually the ending of the game. It would be that bad. It would be a more satisfying ending if the MC got hit by a bus and died lol.

I don't imagine the 3rd would be true, as Im sure the dev has lost the opportunity for quite a few patrons because of those statements.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I get that perspective, Its just frustrating that this game doesn't feel like you have a lot of choice, and the ones you do have (at least to the point that I have played don't matter). It also doesn't help that the sex scenes themselves are pretty bland, since there is no animation and very little if any descriptive text or dialogue during.

Let me ask you this. I am at the point just after going to the coffee shop with Molly when things are starting to pick up, after going to the beach, and the first few kisses, etc. If you can remember, how much longer do I have to endure the railroading of the fuck train lol?
a MAJOR choice appears that will please you if you are on the Molly path..if you are only to the coffee shop then you REALLY need to keep going..because it is the biggest choice yet in the game and will change it completely.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? and I check the walkthrough what does D and G represent? Im planning on downloading
There is no updated walkthrough, and to be honest you don't need one. Just go along the path of the woman that interests you. D and G were paths for Dominant and Gentleman, but that mechanic has since been taken out.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
a MAJOR choice appears that will please you if you are on the Molly path..if you are only to the coffee shop then you REALLY need to keep going..because it is the biggest choice yet in the game and will change it completely.
Got to the choice, and you are right, it does make me pretty happy. You are also too right about Sarah, the fact that you can't get with her is fucking tragic, her model is so sexy, but the dev seems to be a fan of mean teases lol.

Reactions: Rythan25

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe we get an ending like acting lesson where one of the main characters dies. So you can then only persue the other.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Gotta agree that this update did pose a "choice" that seems pretty important, To Molly or Not to Molly... wish I knew ahead of time what that meant... As others have already posted even if you chose to not be official, Nikki stops letting Taylor creampie her which sucks major ass... Especially considering that Taylor has the option to still drill professor Janet like a whore, or threesome with the jock-strap girls...

I just wish there was an option for Taylor to bang Sarah before this is all over... doesnt look like its going to happen though :( ... especially since she got major props from me this update for shutting down Ugly given human form (D'brickshaw) without mercy lol... every reason she gave made me like her more and more, why cant the protagonists of "imbecile in leechertown" be more like Sarah ?

Also "D" is getting quite likable to me, he isnt Liam yet, but he is a pretty ok guy in my book, he's just so fucking ugly... if it werent for that I dont mind him banging hot girls...I'm glad he said he has a GF now, and she is chubby, I was like "sweet he was batting at his level for a change".

magus448

May 22, 2018
It varies by state, but yeah...it is "illegal".

Doesn't mean that nailing a sibling will automatically get you arrested. There are countless incestual relationships in the US. You just have to be smart and careful. Like...Do not try to get married. Some states require a blood test. Also be wary about procreating. Doctor might out you.

Just because something is "illegal" doesn't mean people don't do it. Hell...Murder is illegal...and it happens every day. Sometimes a dozen times...like in Philly. :D

And no..I have never had relations with a family member. Thought about it with my mother's cousin's daughter...but never acted upon it. (I don't even know what she is to me...1st, 2nd cousin? *shrug*)
I think that would be a 2nd cousin and lots of places allow 2nd cousins to marry.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Might as well kill Nikki so people stop asking. (Don't do it, please :cry:)
Actually that would make the most sense, and I would be all for it !

Not cause I am bitter that Nikki wont be a romance ending (Molly was always going to be the one, unless Nikki got her fucked by a loser before she got with Taylor... and eventually Skylar was also interesting), but because her role in the story is now done then... I dont honestly care that her "title" is in the "title"... if her job was to help push Taylor's sexual awakening, and then stop... she has done that... goodbye Nikki cya around... maybe...

Either that or let players get another choice with her:
Nikki: Hey Tales now that we will NEVER !!! bang again, do you still want to see me get stuffed by fucking losers and creeps that dont deserve me cause I have no self respect and dont pick decent guys ?
----------------------------------Yes------------------------
----------------------------------No-------------------------
Taylor: No... in fact put a sock in the doorknob if your getting drilled, and I will do the same, cya Nikki !!

I am not interested in a side character's sex life if he/she no longer matters in the story, she's basically megan/melissa, while still alive her part in this humorous saga is done... so honestly her getting "capped" by that crazy Meme character that I hate wouldnt bother me so much unless Taylor goes all emo loser about it for 4 updates in a row...

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, I feel like Nikki will either end up dropping out or getting expelled from school for some reason, thus separating herself from her brother and leaving him in college either with or without Molly. That's how the "Never Nikki" scenario could play out best. She leaves, he stays with one of the girls, and she ends up with someone else eventually.

Besides the Molly choice, the other choice that seemed like it was a big "Moment" was the question D posed at the party about whether or not you wanted Nikki to find someone else that she loved. I feel like that one is going to impact what ending you get.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The Molly choice was a weird one, seeing how everyone chastises Taylor for it. Why the hell would he start a relationship with her if he might be already seeing Cory. But I gess she never was supposed to be a main girl and was just there to have some cheap sex with him, which is a shame, because as much as I like Molly, she fits with Taylor a lot more than her, since he seems to need someone guiding him. And with Nikki out of the picture she's the obvious option.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The Molly choice was a weird one, seeing how everyone chastises Taylor for it. Why the hell would he start a relationship with her if he might be already seeing Cory. But I gess she never was supposed to be a main girl and was just there to have some cheap sex with him, which is a shame, because as much as I like Molly, she fits with Taylor a lot more than her, since he seems to need someone guiding him. And with Nikki out of the picture she's the obvious option.
i said "no" because..to be honest..in my mind at least..it made zero sense...Cory and my MC are practically a couple now..Skylar is in love with my MC...lol..why would i commit to the dullest least intriguing dame in the game? as far as my game has gone..Cory is actually the most advanced relationship of them all and the that choice should have been posed to her...i mean..all the relationship steps were present with Cory..the first meet..getting to know each other..exploring the hubbahubba..and finally sharing her roommate with her new beau..Cory IS the main-dame but the game wont admit it ..LOL

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It is actually illegal to have sexual relationships with a family member in America (the game seems to be located there)? Like, can you go to jail or get fined for having consensual sex with an adult that might be part of your family? If so, that sounds a little bit too much.

At least in my country it's actually legal, no idea how it is in the rest of the western world. Not that anyone in his right mind does it, though.
that's not t
It varies by state, but yeah...it is "illegal".

Doesn't mean that nailing a sibling will automatically get you arrested. There are countless incestual relationships in the US. You just have to be smart and careful. Like...Do not try to get married. Some states require a blood test. Also be wary about procreating. Doctor might out you.

Just because something is "illegal" doesn't mean people don't do it. Hell...Murder is illegal...and it happens every day. Sometimes a dozen times...like in Philly. :D

And no..I have never had relations with a family member. Thought about it with my mother's cousin's daughter...but never acted upon it. (I don't even know what she is to me...1st, 2nd cousin? *shrug*)
I wanted to bang one of my cousins...what can I say I haven't seen her in years,and didn't even realize she was my cousin until she told me.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes