RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Molly choice feels like it's probably a lot like the "Get in the Cab" choice for Lancaster Boarding House. The beginning of the end. Either you go with Molly or we're going to get a lot of "choices" in the near future.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I still dont get why the writer had the sister go from full on nympho to ice queen. Could have been done better I think.
If she just wanted to get him some confidence etc she didnt have to suck and fuck him for that. IMHO.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Jenna in Personal Trainer.
Melissa and Shadow in Alison Fall of the Apple.
Jane in College Life.
Kate in Offcuts, she doesn't have a route yet but give it a year or two for the dev to bring it out.
Quite a lot of warrior/toned women in Peasants Quest.
Coceter Chronicles has some fit bodied women.
Ghorza in Fate of Irnia, she's half Ork but she's hot.
Eve in Retrieving the Past. I guess Vicky too, she's quite fit looking.
Totally agree on Eve from RtP, though its a shame there isn't any content with her yet.

I am going to have to check some of those other games out. I tried Fate of Irina a while back if I am not mistaken, but the graphics just didn't do it for me. Alison Fall of the Apple and I think Personal Trainer I have considered, would you recommend?

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I still dont get why the writer had the sister go from full on nympho to ice queen. Could have been done better I think.
If she just wanted to get him some confidence etc she didnt have to suck and fuck him for that. IMHO.
I don't want to start rehashing the Nikki thing again, but I do feel like if she wasn't going to be an option, the least he could have done would have been to not have her start obviously developing feelings for the MC.

Reactions: Rebeldad

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Where The Heart Is
Thanks all around. I almost forgot about that game because it didn't have Natalie Portman or something. I will get back to it when it's complete probably.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Totally agree on Eve from RtP, though its a shame there isn't any content with her yet.

I am going to have to check some of those other games out. I tried Fate of Irina a while back if I am not mistaken, but the graphics just didn't do it for me. Alison Fall of the Apple and I think Personal Trainer I have considered, would you recommend?
Personal Trainer is one of my faves next to this and WTHI for being able to make me smile. Great characters, great writing and the humour is spot on. It also has an incest relationship, his cousin, that is going the romance way and they have a great dynamic.

Alison Fall of the Apple I only found recently but is one of the better stories i've read. The love path is the true story and it's a fantastic read. It has a harem route and a corruption one too and they all have quite a bit of content to them.

It's more of a serious themed story though. Like this, PT and WTHI are more light hearted that has a lot of dark undertones to it but it's really well done.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Not really sure where this game is even heading at this point. The build up with Nikki so far was great then she went full ice queen the next. Given that she iced you hard may be due to here actually having feelings for MC or whatever who knows. That said I was glad to see there are some "options" like rejecting Molly. It didnt feel right sticking with here (never really cared for her honestly) with the other many options in the game such as Cory. That and Nikki never being an option to end up with just seems strange now. Of course Ashley turns out to be a complete fucking bag of nuts (that we already knew). I dunno I'll keep playing for now and see how this all pans out.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Personal Trainer is one of my faves next to this and WTHI for being able to make me smile. Great characters, great writing and the humour is spot on. It also has an incest relationship, his cousin, that is going the romance way and they have a great dynamic.

Alison Fall of the Apple I only found recently but is one of the better stories i've read. The love path is the true story and it's a fantastic read. It has a harem route and a corruption one too and they all have quite a bit of content to them.

It's more of a serious themed story though. Like this, PT and WTHI are more light hearted that has a lot of dark undertones to it but it's really well done.
Like Depraved Awakening dark?

Reactions: lol123456789lol

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Even given the dev's statement about Nikki, with her character the 'full stop' speech was expected - she is feisty, impulsive and passionate, but will she stick to it? She had to apologise for kissing the MC goodbye.
The MC will not end up with her, not sure that means there will not be any more action between them in the remaining episodes.
Seriously if the MILF neighbour comes to stay again - no threesome???

Reactions: Sumodeine
Dec 29, 2018
Nikki has become an insufferable bitch. She constantly dishes out criticism, but can't take the slightest bit in return.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Nikki is the worst thing about this game. She was okay back when she was offering her help as a wingman, but over time she has become overbearing, controlling, and verbally abusive. Just look at how she steamrolls over him during the whole Molly scenario.

Early on in the game, Nikki was helpful and seemed to actually want her brother to be happy. But now that he can succeed on his own, she is no longer needed. The cunnilingus lesson was the last time she was helpful, and she's been an albatross around his neck ever since. Now she's constantly insulting him, and meddling in his affairs after he tells her not to. She's basically an antagonist at this point.

The limited player choice is extremely frustrating. The game gives you just enough choice to get your hopes up, and then it takes control of Taylor away from you in order to force him to do something incredibly stupid. Take a look at Cory for example.

I understood why Taylor needed to sleep around at the start of the game in order to get the vegan plot rolling, but we really should've been allowed to start turning people down long before now. Especially Nikki. I told her that I didn't want to see her having sex with guys or girls, in hopes that it would shoo her away, but the game seems to think that I made those choices because I wanted her to just be with Taylor, which is the exact opposite from what I was hoping for.

I know I've done nothing but complain so far, but I didn't actually hate the game. There were a lot of things about it that I enjoyed. For example, I loved the scene where Taylor goes to help Mrs Sollain move her furniture. You had choices that mattered, some good humour, a surprisingly tender conversation, and a hot sex scene. Everything about it was wonderful. It's just too bad that Nikki weasels her way into that arc too. That pretty much encapsulates the whole game for me. It's almost great, but the ongoing lack of player choice kneecaps it pretty damn hard.

Reactions: kukumav
Dec 29, 2018
I'm not sure what WTHI is, but there was another girl in a game I can't quite remember where I think the MC was named Mark, the mom was away quite a bit, and the sister didn't mind you stealing her laptop, she could teach you cooking, and you could go to school. There was a pizza place and a convenience store owned by twins. Game also had a fast mode and a checklist
I think you're talking about the game called Life. It's a bit hard to search for, since you'll end up with results for other games with the word life in the title, but I'm fairly certain that's the one you're thinking of.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nikki has become an insufferable bitch. She constantly dishes out criticism, but can't take the slightest bit in return.

I think Nikki is the worst thing about this game. She was okay back when she was offering her help as a wingman, but over time she has become overbearing, controlling, and verbally abusive. Just look at how she steamrolls over him during the whole Molly scenario.

Early on in the game, Nikki was helpful and seemed to actually want her brother to be happy. But now that he can succeed on his own, she is no longer needed. The cunnilingus lesson was the last time she was helpful, and she's been an albatross around his neck ever since. Now she's constantly insulting him, and meddling in his affairs after he tells her not to. She's basically an antagonist at this point.

The limited player choice is extremely frustrating. The game gives you just enough choice to get your hopes up, and then it takes control of Taylor away from you in order to force him to do something incredibly stupid. Take a look at Cory for example.

I understood why Taylor needed to sleep around at the start of the game in order to get the vegan plot rolling, but we really should've been allowed to start turning people down long before now. Especially Nikki. I told her that I didn't want to see her having sex with guys or girls, in hopes that it would shoo her away, but the game seems to think that I made those choices because I wanted her to just be with Taylor, which is the exact opposite from what I was hoping for.

I know I've done nothing but complain so far, but I didn't actually hate the game. There were a lot of things about it that I enjoyed. For example, I loved the scene where Taylor goes to help Mrs Sollain move her furniture. You had choices that mattered, some good humour, a surprisingly tender conversation, and a hot sex scene. Everything about it was wonderful. It's just too bad that Nikki weasels her way into that arc too. That pretty much encapsulates the whole game for me. It's almost great, but the ongoing lack of player choice kneecaps it pretty damn hard.
You've made one pretty critical error and that's the fault of other games in thinking this was a full choose your own story with you as the MC.

This is Taylor's story, you are just along for the ride. It's him opening up to the world sexually, removing the option to fuck some of the girls would lessen that. That's the story the dev is telling. You are here to follow his story not pick your own.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No offense to other gamer's character preference but the only interesting female character for me in the game aside from Nikki and Cory which is Sarah (Others are easy to get like Jessica, Mrs Sollain, Skylar, and a crazy bitch Ashley and Molly hard to get but she is inexperienced and a virgin, don't like virgin girls teach them sex then they will apply what they have learned on the next dick ) should be an option too if Nikki will not be a final love interest, atleast it can be Sarah's one and only scene with the MC

Dec 29, 2018
This is Taylor's story, you are just along for the ride. It's him opening up to the world sexually, removing the option to fuck some of the girls would lessen that. That's the story the dev is telling. You are here to follow his story not pick your own.
Then why give us any choices at all? If they want to tell a very specific story, why not just make a kinetic novel that plays out the exact way they want it to?

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
@Sumodeine Hey me again. You probably don't remember tho. Anyway love what you are doing bro! I hope the next update deals with crazy chick forevah! If not i hope what comes next is really good and based on everything else in the game, it will be.

Oct 29, 2016
Truth be told i used to like a lot this game, but since the last couple updates i cant start but looking at tha MC penis all the time and realising how fake / plastic it look. The renders are starting getting very poorly made.

It is like he wears a dildo, especially in the scenes where the dick is out and the jeans are on.

Also, regarding the v13 , i have the impression that the content was not enough? Is it just me being tired of the game? I dont know.

I ll keep playing it, but i think i ll return in a couple 2-3 updates' time hoping for something better.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Truth be told i used to like a lot this game, but since the last couple updates i cant start but looking at tha MC penis all the time and realising how fake / plastic it look. The renders are starting getting very poorly made.

It is like he wears a dildo, especially in the scenes where the dick is out and the jeans are on.

Also, regarding the v13 , i have the impression that the content was not enough? Is it just me being tired of the game? I dont know.

I ll keep playing it, but i think i ll return in a couple 2-3 updates' time hoping for something better.
Yeah, I don't disagree at all about the dick thing. Chalk that up to not knowing anything about dick textures when I started making the game (who knew that was a thing?) and now I feel like it would be weird to change how it looks in the middle of the game. If you look at the most recent scene with the Professor's husband, his dick texture is way better than Taylor's.

As far as the content length or the renders being more poorly made, I don't know what to tell you. This update had the 2nd most renders of any update and the 2nd most dialogue/coding lines of any update I've done. Maybe it's because your previous choices made you skip some a scene or two? That's the side of branching storylines that I don't like. I tend to think my rendering ability has gotten better as I've progressed, but I'd actually like to hear what you think is getting worse about the renders. Not trolling. I'm actually curious what are are seeing because I do always want to be improving.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes