bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I just dont get something. If the dev said that Nikki wont be a "love option" to finish the game why does the Nikki "breakup" scene gives you hints about Nikki having "love feelings"?

BTW the Deviant/Gentleman old system was removed of the game?

I guess the conversation with D (the black guy, i dont remember his name) about Nikki will have a big impact right?

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just dont get something. If the dev said that Nikki wont be a "love option" to finish the game why does the Nikki "breakup" scene gives you hints about Nikki having "love feelings"?
The devs been saying it for nearly 2 years.

I may have mentioned that once or twice. Nikki was never going to be the end goal, dev said that nearly 2 years ago would you believe.

She even says it when she's telling him it isn't going to happen again, it would never work, she's his sister.

You know with the whole incest being socially frowned upon and her being young and not wanting to be an outcast at 18.

That's the story the dev has been hinting at. She was developing feelings but knows it will never go anywhere, pushes him towards an actual love interest and tells him enough.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Because she might love you and want to be with you. But that doesn't mean she's going to put up with every single awful thing that will happen to them if they start an incestuous relationship.

Think about it like Haley from Haley's Story but with way more self control.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
The devs been saying it for nearly 2 years.

I may have mentioned that once or twice. Nikki was never going to be the end goal, dev said that nearly 2 years ago would you believe.

She even says it when she's telling him it isn't going to happen again, it would never work, she's his sister.

You know with the whole incest being socially frowned upon and her being young and not wanting to be an outcast at 18.

That's the story the dev has been hinting at. She was developing feelings but knows it will never go anywhere, pushes him towards an actual love interest and tells him enough.

It's really not that hard to grasp.
I know, i have been following the game since the start but that last conversation with Nikki feels a little confusing. I cant imagine they both having a conversation about their feelings and then "We love eachother but we should just get a gf/bf and keep living our lifes everyone for himself because bad excuses"

I respect 100% the dev decisions, but showing those feelings make the "break up" odd.

Reactions: LeftyPR

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Oh well think the mc and nikki should have a love ending.. but that is just my opinion.
So just got the the time to choose whether to be exclusive or not with molly. Arg what to do.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh well think the mc and nikki should have a love ending.. but that is just my opinion.
It's a fair opinion to have just know it's never going to happen. I say that so you don't get your hopes up expecting it. Nikki's played her part now it's all wrapping up.

Reactions: Sumodeine

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Not having a Nikki ending is somewhat of a bummer, but I'm mostly here just wanting a Sarah route/ending. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
It's a fair opinion to have just know it's never going to happen. I say that so you don't get your hopes up expecting it. Nikki's played her part now it's all wrapping up.
So if you dont go exclusive with molly does nikki stop "teaching" you?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So if you dont go exclusive with molly does nikki stop "teaching" you?
Yes, no matter what the sexual stuff with Nikki stops.

It's starting to wrap up now so the actual relationships are kicking in and storylines are being closed. As Nikki isn't a romance option her job is done and dusted.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Making Nikki the MC in a different game would solve all problems.

That way you get to decide who she fucks.

And I can turn her lesbian.

*cough*hintfuckinghint*cough*.
she is already Bi..so your halfway home..lol..also..thanks for making my morning wakeup fun Stalwart Sidekick..how many years?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she is already Bi..so your halfway home..lol..also..thanks for making my morning wakeup fun Stalwart Sidekick..how many years?
I do believe it's nearly 2.

I may be wrong, i'll double check ........... nope, not wrong, still nearly 2.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What Nikki said is true : she can't end up with Taylor since she is Taylor's... "best childhood friend" :sneaky:
But even if Nikki "broke up", I hope that she will still be involved in Taylor's sexual acts. When she "participates", the scenes are waaay better !

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes