Noctiuagus

Nov 12, 2018
You know, with a title like this, I can't help but feel it's misleading and irrelevant if the sister isn't even going to be a focus of the game. Sure she's an integral character, but she could have been anybody, and the focus would still be on the other girls. It's the equivalent of calling Scott Pilgrim vs. The World "My Chinese Girlfriend". If she's not even a persuable option, whether or not the title is technically true, it is misleading. I feel like I waited for hours on a train only to find that I've arrived in the wrong city. Perhaps if I talked to the other passengers beforehand, I might have realised sooner that this train isn't going to Detroit, it's name is Detroit.

Sorry for the extended metaphor and if it seems like I'm kicking a dead horse here, but this is a big issue; if it wasn't, no one would complain about it.

I don't mean to hate on the game in any other way however, it is beautifully crafted with humor in all the right places. The writing and flow is much smoother than most games out there, so keep up the good work, and maybe I'll catch some of your later games if you make something that catches my eye. Good Luck Sumodeine!

Reactions: Sumodeine

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I hear ya and everyone else that complains about it. I thought that people would at least be glad I've been open about this from the start instead of trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and then giving everyone a big surprise at the end. At least now everyone knows how the story is NOT going to end.

To use your sweet analogy, imagine living in a town where every store only sells candy. Sure, you like candy, but maybe every now and again, you want something else. Maybe you want ice cream, or salad, or veal? When I started making this game, it seemed like every single game had more or less the same brother/sister love story plot. So I wanted to make something a little bit different. You can tell me that was a stupid decision and my game would be more successful if I told a more generic brother/sister love story, and you may be right, but that's not the direction I wanted to go in.
You made the sister into a far too interesting character. That was your mistake.
She's not the best looking one (I dig Molly more, and there are others that look awesome) but she's simply too great a character to resist for most.
I've got a whole bunch of characters your game has me interested in, but even I would still like to see at least some optional route where you can go for your sis. Just because why wouldn't you want to pick a girl like that?

Or too use your anology: if you didn't want to sell candy, maybe you shouldn't have made it so delicious. :D
Who knows, maybe after the game is done you'll add a sis route, just for those who prefer her.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
that game over in the beginning was brilliant
I came her to fap, not to laugh
If you don't want to laugh, I seriously suggest you stop playing right now!

You made the sister into a far too interesting character. That was your mistake.
She's not the best looking one (I dig Molly more, and there are others that look awesome) but she's simply too great a character to resist for most.
I've got a whole bunch of characters your game has me interested in, but even I would still like to see at least some optional route where you can go for your sis. Just because why wouldn't you want to pick a girl like that?

Or too use your anology: if you didn't want to sell candy, maybe you shouldn't have made it so delicious. :D
Who knows, maybe after the game is done you'll add a sis route, just for those who prefer her.
My Sister, My Roommate: Alternate Ending Director's Cut?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you don't want to laugh, I seriously suggest you stop playing right now!
I don't see anything to laugh about.... there is a poor girl that was deceived by her baby's daddy and had to kill a photographer and all because Tales had to tutor a fast hoe, sure Cory got a sports scholarships but I don't recall sucking dicks was an Olympic sport. And I'm telling you... Now that Tales has a girl, Sarah will want to steal him and make him die via snu snu. Not that I would object... dying with your dong stuck in Sarah, that wicked, wicked, naughty girl, is a good death.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
With all this complaining the only thing we are going to achieve is for Sumo to make his game's titles more explicit to avoid complaints and confussion. "My Sister, My Roommate, Not my LI".
I don't care about Nikki, all I want is a bit of Sarah... unlike BaR this game is fine without sister fucking... and besides Nikki was just a plot device to make sure Tales meets his two best waifus Ashley and Sarah

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
unlike BaR this game is fine without sister fucking...
Keep fighting the good fight, we are millions.

and besides Nikki was just a plot device to make sure Tales meets his two best waifus Ashley and Sarah
She was the childood friend who had a ton of sexual tension between her and Taylor but never did anything because reasons, I love that arc, that's why I love Nikki. Obviously, I was playing the game wrong by not using the patch. Still, I'm happy with Sarah and I'm sure nothing will happen so we can get an ending with her, right?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't see anything to laugh about.... there is a poor girl that was deceived by her baby's daddy and had to kill a photographer and all because Tales had to tutor a fast hoe, sure Cory got a sports scholarships but I don't recall sucking dicks was an Olympic sport. And I'm telling you... Now that Tales has a girl, Sarah will want to steal him and make him die via snu snu. Not that I would object... dying with your dong stuck in Sarah, that wicked, wicked, naughty girl, is a good death.
So, sucking dick really is an Olympic sport:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes