Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
"Note Incest is a tag for this game. Why would that tag be here if she wasn't a love interest or had her route."
View attachment 330701
No offense dude, but I am not going to scour through 158 pages for that one comment that explains it all. You could've used that comment to say what Sumo said, this just seems like a waste to me :p

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That's why i posted the CJ meme, not only sumo but tons of users already said that thousands of times, and yet every page there is someone asking that again and again and again
I get it, maybe one of these answers needs to be tagged or put in the first post on the bottom in a spoiler :D

Reactions: smokebox

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
And IDk if its Plothole but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) The Security Guard was asleep when Taylor got home that night.
2) Even if the Security Guard was awake, there is just a proximity sensor that gives a green light on the computer if the student lives there. If you remember a couple updates ago, Nikki couldn't find her wallet. I wonder if anyone found it... :unsure:

Also... this... this gets on my damn nerves... View attachment 330516
Gets on my nerves, too. The American Education System just continuing to pass student athletes because they are good at sports. Really grinds my gears!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I wouldn't call it "triggered" perse... Just a tad bit aggravating to see only the black character speaks like he's uneducated.
It's not necessarily uneducated. is a dialect with it's own set of grammatical rules (that are more complex than someone who speaks "proper" English might think). Of course, I haven't actually studied it, so I don't know if it's be used correctly within the context of those rules here.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
1) The Security Guard was asleep when Taylor got home that night.
2) Even if the Security Guard was awake, there is just a proximity sensor that gives a green light on the computer if the student lives there. If you remember a couple updates ago, Nikki couldn't find her wallet. I wonder if anyone found it... :unsure:
aah...
i Didn't Notice that.
Thank you for explanation. and Good Writing (y)

Reactions: Sumodeine

401Grem

May 14, 2017
No offense dude, but I am not going to scour through 158 pages for that one comment that explains it all. You could've used that comment to say what Sumo said, this just seems like a waste to me :p
That is offensive, it's your responcibility tio do your own searching and not bother people with petty questions.

Apr 16, 2019
This one line gave a slight headache :ROFLMAO:

Started today, game's cool so far (y)

Edit: ok, I almost died laughing a few times, the story is great! My 2 cents:

Jessica looks just like an older Elena (from Dating My Daughter), and shes very forward too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Chelsea just looks like Claire Forlani with a lip mole and blonde hair.

On a side note, I am pretty sure Taylor is mentally handicapped based on how oblivious he is. I feel like Sumodeine should add a 4th wall option at the end of the game where the police come and arrest all the girls for basically raping Taylor since he doesn't seem to have the mental capacity to consent. Pretty sure most 12 year old boys can pick up on the obvious signals the female characters give him. Especially all the scenes that include the photography professor. Its one thing to pretend to be oblivious to another character and a totally different thing to be genuinely oblivious in internal thought monologues.

Last edited:

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
It's not necessarily uneducated. is a dialect with it's own set of grammatical rules (that are more complex than someone who speaks "proper" English might think). Of course, I haven't actually studied it, so I don't know if it's be used correctly within the context of those rules here.
I'll go ahead and tell you right now: "I is" is NOT a part of AAVE, and it's not a part of "ebonics". It wouldn't have bothered me if he had said something stereotypical for a young black man today. Instead, he comes out with this aggressively racist line that immediately leaves no ambiguity for him being anything but the "haha black people" character. It's my one complaint about the game. It's just lazy to write that way, and made me not even want to play.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
he comes out with this aggressively racist line that immediately leaves no ambiguity for him being anything but the "haha black people" character. It's my one complaint about the game. It's just lazy to write that way, and made me not even want to play.
That was the point I was trying to make... and that's also the reason I uninstalled the game shortly after I ran across that scene. Glad I'm not alone.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The thing here is not about him being black, but him being dumb. And on contrary of you people who go after something to get offended by on other's behalf, he knows it and doesnt cares, hes gonna make some big cash and has nothing worry about.
Hooray for him?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes