gerleg

Dec 7, 2018
Hey can anyone help me out? I'm were that Crazy Vegan Ashley has a gun in the game an It keep giving me this error. All I can do is roll back, is it the end of the game? for now or is there a fix I can do? I tryed a search but not sure what I should be looking.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v13.rpy", line 2825, in script
jump v14
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v14
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Sister, My Roommate (Fav)\MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Sister, My Roommate (Fav)\MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
That's the "end" for now

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey can anyone help me out? I'm were that Crazy Vegan Ashley has a gun in the game an It keep giving me this error. All I can do is roll back, is it the end of the game? for now or is there a fix I can do? I tryed a search but not sure what I should be looking.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump v14

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v14
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Sister, My Roommate (Fav)\MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Sister, My Roommate (Fav)\MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Label v14 that your game is unable to find is in the v14.rpy file and the only way it can get lost is when files v14.rpyc and v14.rpy have gone missing somehow.

But you're right, this is the end and v14.rpy contains only a message about the end of this version, your last save should be made right before that anyway. So you didn't miss anything.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
That's the "end" for now
Label v14 that your game is unable to find is in the v14.rpy file and the only way it can get lost is when files v14.rpyc and v14.rpy have gone missing somehow.

But you're right, this is the end and v14.rpy contains only a message about the end of this version, your last save should be made right before that anyway. So you didn't miss anything.
Thank you

Reactions: gerleg
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes