Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
she's the queen of the forum..she feeds off of our offerings..lol...social-vampiress :p
Empress of the forum.. just to be precise
I will remind you guys that Ava is basically the perfect height to headbutt your balls.

Also for other things, but she probably bites.
Do we have a game with headbutting shorties? I need it so much right now... the game, not Ava's headbutt
i should add TiffanyMonroe is the princess of the forum and first in line for the throne if Ava is unable to fulfill her duties as queen and reddened bottom...(there..Tiff should be happy she's included now ;) )
Princess Tiffy unfortunately has a short attention span...

as of consipiracy theories.... me and sir thundering Rob, of the chivalric order of the short rose, we believe Sumo to be actually Nikki so don't go perving your childhood friend.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi everyone

i have downloaded the game but two files was corrupted the files be found in image folder the files are caled "v4nafternoon4.png" and "v11mrsnsex9.png"

someone can share his files with me ? :) i don't want to download the entire game again just for two files.

thank you.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
hi everyone

i have downloaded the game but two files was corrupted the files be found in image folder the files are caled "v4nafternoon4.png" and "v11mrsnsex9.png"

someone can share his files with me ? :) i don't want to download the entire game again just for two files.

thank you.
As a quick fix, copy any two other files and rename them to the files that are missing.

Reactions: ponk01

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi everyone

thank you.
As a quick fix, copy any two other files and rename them to the files that are missing.
yeah that a good solution, but i prefer the original files. (i know i'm annoying sorry :cry:)

so if someone can share is files, That would be nice. :cool:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
hi everyone

thank you.
Did your archiver program tell you about these files being corrupt, so you can be sure that only these 2 are?

Because usually, when a large downloaded archive file appears to be corrupt, it means that download was interrupted and there could be a lot more missing from there than a few small files. It's highly doubtful that these 2 files will help you.

Besides the 2 missing files in attached missingpics.7z, I made a sfv file of the whole "MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc" folder that you can use to check integrity of all the files in that folder. You need a sfv-checker program to do that, QuickSFV for example (use v3.00 development version).

After installing QuickSFV (and you'll probably need a reboot for its context menu commands to appear) extract "MySisterMyRoommateV.13.sfv" from its archive, next to the "MySisterMyRoommateV.13" folder (not into that folder). Right-click on the folder name and select "Verify Individual Files"

Last edited:

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Did your archiver program tell you about these files being corrupt, so you can be sure that only these 2 are?

Because usually, when a large downloaded archive file appears to be corrupt, it means that download was interrupted and there could be a lot more missing from there than a few small files. It's highly doubtful that these 2 files will help you.

Besides the 2 missing files in attached missingpics.7z, I made a sfv file of the whole "MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc" folder that you can use to check integrity of all the files in that folder. You need a sfv-checker program to do that, QuickSFV for example (use v3.00 development version).

After installing QuickSFV (and you'll probably need a reboot for its context menu commands to appear) extract "MySisterMyRoommateV.13.sfv" from its archive, next to the "MySisterMyRoommateV.13" folder (not into that folder). Right-click on the folder name and select "Verify Individual Files"
hi

yes it writes "data error" follow by the names of the files

and i tried to use your program but he does not work so i used another one called "SFV checker" and he found nothing even the files with "data error" i've scaned the zip folder of the game and the decompressed game and... nothing.

so i've erased the bad files and add the files you shared with me and the game seem to work.

many thanks to you. :)

goodbye

Reactions: Penfold Mole

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
I had the same problem with 19 image files. But these image files already existed in the previous version of the game. So I had to copy them from the old version image folder and all is Ok

gerleg

Dec 7, 2018
Hello! new on this game. I have to say that i really REALLY enjoy this game, i like how whatever path you choose you always have a few girls to sleep with, kudos to the developer/s for such a cool game

Reactions: Sumodeine

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Hey can anyone help me out? I'm were that Crazy Vegan Ashley has a gun in the game an It keep giving me this error. All I can do is roll back, is it the end of the game? for now or is there a fix I can do? I tryed a search but not sure what I should be looking.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v13.rpy", line 2825, in script
jump v14
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v13.rpy", line 2825, in script
jump v14
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Sister, My Roommate (Fav)\MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Sister, My Roommate (Fav)\MySisterMyRoommateV.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes