Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
For the record, I am 100% ok with BadSisterFucker, or anyone else for that matter, making a mod/walkthrough/fanart/anything for the game. If someone wants to put the time, effort, and energy into tweaking what I've done for their own tastes, who am I to stop it? I actually applaud his effort, because instead of just complaining about something he didn't like, BadSisterFucker went out and did something about it.
To be fair, when I first played the game a few months ago I did do a bit of complaining about it. That's a big part of the reason that I decided to do something about it now that I have been picking up a little bit of under the hood knowledge of Ren'py. Now that I was able, I figured I should do something about it, and share in case anyone else felt the same way. But I am glad to hear that you are cool with it.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
To be fair, when I first played the game a few months ago I did do a bit of complaining about it. That's a big part of the reason that I decided to do something about it now that I have been picking up a little bit of under the hood knowledge of Ren'py. Now that I was able, I figured I should do something about it, and share in case anyone else felt the same way. But I am glad to hear that you are cool with it.
Maybe you should change your name to BadSisterExclusiveLover? ;)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Too bad that Mrs Sollain is not in the picture. But I guess that would really have killed your GPU :D.

Congratulations for reaching 200!

• Love
Reactions: Sumodeine

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Too bad that Mrs Sollain is not in the picture. But I guess that would really have killed your GPU :D.

Congratulations for reaching 200!
Yeah, I was really wanting to get her and Jessica in there, but the 7 of them was really about all it could handle

Reactions: TheDevian

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For the record, I am 100% ok with BadSisterFucker, or anyone else for that matter, making a mod/walkthrough/fanart/anything for the game. If someone wants to put the time, effort, and energy into tweaking what I've done for their own tastes, who am I to stop it? I actually applaud his effort, because instead of just complaining about something he didn't like, BadSisterFucker went out and did something about it.
Ha! When this game is done I'm going to bust out Paint and make a Nikki ending mod! Take that Avaron1974 ! :p

Yeah, no fucking way I'm doing that

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes