LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
My God, this game is awesome. Sumodeine, you really have a great thing here. I love what you did with having Nikki as a sort of sex teacher and not a LI to the mc like other brother/sister games. I appreciate how youve made Taylor super relatable to introverted people such as myself. I also love what you did with Molly. She was a character I instantly wanted Taylor to be with the moment she showed up. Theyre both introverted, dont like parties, and were taking life one step at a time. They are so similar which only shows to me that theyre perfect for each other. (Molly is best girl) Cant wait to see whats next for the last 2 updates. Awesome work!

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Im guessing you missed the part where Taylor talks about how lazy the security guard is at the entrance? Plus, Whos to say she didnt keep the gun in a purse or bag?
also..who's to say security guard isnt dead and stuffed under his desk? Sumodeine is a sick fuck and there is probably a trail of bodies strewn throughout the campus..i bet Jessica is stuffed in a closet :eek:

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
also..who's to say security guard isnt dead and stuffed under his desk? Sumodeine is a sick fuck and there is probably a trail of bodies strewn throughout the campus..i bet Jessica is stuffed in a closet :eek:
That actually sounds badass. Like Ashley walked down the halls slaying anyone she came across with a cold smile on her face, on her way to Taylor and Nikki's room.

• Haha
Reactions: Sumodeine

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Im guessing you missed the part where Taylor talks about how lazy the security guard is at the entrance? Plus, Whos to say she didnt keep the gun in a purse or bag?
Well actually Sumodeine explained me that part... that guard was sleeping that night (cause he is lazy) and Ashley might have Nikki's id card which gives her access to the dormitory.

haha ThunderRob that would be perfect lesson for lazy ass people who don't do their job properly :D

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My God, this game is awesome. Sumodeine, you really have a great thing here. I love what you did with having Nikki as a sort of sex teacher and not a LI to the mc like other brother/sister games. I appreciate how youve made Taylor super relatable to introverted people such as myself. I also love what you did with Molly. She was a character I instantly wanted Taylor to be with the moment she showed up. Theyre both introverted, dont like parties, and were taking life one step at a time. They are so similar which only shows to me that theyre perfect for each other. (Molly is best girl) Cant wait to see whats next for the last 2 updates. Awesome work!
My thoughts exactly. Molly best girl FTW! :geek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Welp, just played the latest update finally. I dunno why I'm surprised by your endings anymore lol, but I certainly didn't see that coming.
Hold on, you didn't see the crazy vegan doing something crazy coming?

Are you one of those that see the good in everyone and think she was just misunderstood?

You realise she lives on Rabbit food, all those vegans are crazy. Have you ever had a conversation with a sane Rabbit?

Me neither and i've talked to a lot of Rabbits.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes